News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Facebook brand posts garner most engagement
Posting brand content on Facebook at the weekend garners more engagement that during the working week, according to new research into what makes a perfect post on the social network by marketing analytics firm TrackMaven.
While scheduling Facebook posts for after the working day has finished (5pm to 1am) result in an 11% increase in interaction than during the working day, weekends offer an even better opportunity to engage, found the research.
Less than 18% of brand posts are made during the weekend, yet weekend content attract more engagement. For example, posts published on Sundays get 25% more Likes, shares, and comments than those made on Wednesday.
Other factors TrackMaven found increased engagement were post word length, hashtags, questions, and exclamation marks. Posts containing 80 or more words attracted twice the amount of engagement. Hashtags in posts garnered 60% more interactions, on average, while enthusiasm represented by the use of exclamation marks increased engagement 2.7 times.
- Study: Mobile key for online grocery buys
- Job Seekers: How to get the next job
- Top 3 tips to improve travel loyalty programs
- New Realeyes' research links emotional response to sales impact
- Coalition for Better Ads releases new guidance to curb consumer annoyance with ads
- Instagram's focus on business tools attracts SMB advertisers
- Traditional external agency model failing to meet marketers' needs
- Few marketers intend to invest in marketing technology in 2017
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...