News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Mobile app analytics - Amazon catching up to Google
A new report from business software review platform G2 Crowd reveals who is the best for mobile app analytics software.
The Summer 2016 Mobile App Analytics Software Grid report, released this week, will enable businesses to make better technology decisions when it comes to mobile app analytics. Mobile app analytics software enables users to track customer app usage and behavior, collect data on the customer base and app performance, visualize app-user data through report creation, gain insight into improving customer satisfaction and app usage and filter data results according to demographics.
"The Grid leverages customer satisfaction data reported by authenticated users along with vendor market presence determined from social and public data. Based on a combination of these scores, each software solution is categorized as a Leader, High Performer, Contender or Niche," said G2 Crowd in an announcement.
The report, based on more than 115 reviews written by business professionals, shows Google Analytics and Amazon Mobile Analytics as "Leaders" with both receiving strong customer satisfaction scores and a large market presence. Google Analytics earned the highest overall satisfaction score and the highest overall market presence score.
Among those with smaller market presence, Countly, Mixpanel and Piwik were ranked "High Performers".
- Study: Mobile key for online grocery buys
- Job Seekers: How to get the next job
- Top 3 tips to improve travel loyalty programs
- New Realeyes' research links emotional response to sales impact
- Coalition for Better Ads releases new guidance to curb consumer annoyance with ads
- Instagram's focus on business tools attracts SMB advertisers
- Traditional external agency model failing to meet marketers' needs
- Few marketers intend to invest in marketing technology in 2017
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...