News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Top 3 challenges for call centers
There is a growing disconnect between consumers, brands, and customer service. One expert believes artificial intelligence can help bridge the gaps.
Kristina: What are the top 3 challenges for call centers?
Mikhail Naumov, Chief Strategy Officer, DigitalGenius: Contact centers are getting bombarded with customer service calls every single day. But, believe it or not - this volume of calls will look small in the future, when compared with the upcoming spike of text-based customer service queries which will come from customers via new communication platforms like Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, Twitter and others.
• In the coming year, contact centers leaders must develop a strategy to deal with this immeasurable spike in customer service requests, coming from channels and platforms which themselves are growing faster than anything we've ever seen before.
• Creating this strategy will require contact centers to evaluate and balance the best of human talent and innovative technologies to create an efficient and resilient contact center.
Kristina: How can AI help businesses overcome these challenges
Mikhail: Artificial intelligence will have a transformative impact on the contact center operations of major companies in the coming years. It is mathematically the best and most cost efficient way to deal with the incoming spike in customer service requirements.
AI can be implemented alongside human agents to handle repetitive tasks and customer service queries, which are best handled by a machine. This will unlock valuable time for human agents to create genuine relationships with, and drive meaningful experiences for their customers.
Kristina: How does DigitalGenius use AI to help brands
Mikhail: DigitalGenius is the "Human+AI" Customer Service Platform. Its deep learning algorithms are trained on vast amounts of historical customer service logs and transcripts. The model is then plugged directly into a contact center's existing customer service console (like Salesforce, Zendesk, or Oracle). This gives every single customer service agent their own personal AI to help them handle daily customer service requests.
- Consumers prefer human touch for insurance buying, claims
- Study: Digital strategy not properly defined
- Expert: User engagement trumps viewability
- Combining contextual marketing and demographics gives 3D-view of consumer
- Research warns marketers to consider social media followers' diverse network
- Ad Roundup: Tools for content, collaboration
- Leisure travel most popular discretionary spending category in UK
- Ad Roundup: Data, ecommerce tools
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...