News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New tool enables marketers to easily re-size images for all social media needs
Using visual content in brand marketing efforts is key to engaging consumers, particularly on social media. However, images can be cropped in unflattering and odd ways. Social Sprout's new, free tool takes the hassle out of image re-sizing enabling marketers to optimize a single image for multiple social networks.
Social media management firm Social Sprout has launched its newest tool, Landscape, with the aim of making it as easy as possible for brands to present their images in the most flattering way possible on social media.
With three-quarters of brands' total content being visual, it is imperative that this content is presented at the best quality and format.
According to Social Sprout, "from cover photos to individual posts, the networks frequently change their dimension requirements, and artwork is often awkwardly cropped, distortions abound and crucial content can be left behind once a file has been uploaded".
Landscape provides a seamless solution that ensures every image meets each network's specifications so that the integrity or meaning of visual information is not changed or compromised in any way.
"Sprout's goal is to provide solutions that continuously improve communication between people and brands," said Justyn Howard, CEO of Sprout. "Images are a critical component of that effort and, when packaged in a professional way, elevate a brand's social presence significantly and increase community engagement."
Image via Shutterstock
- Report IDs differences in how people use social
- Ad Roundup: Platform expansions and a partnership
- Survey: Hispanic SMBs show strong optimism
- Ad Roundup: Partnership, integration to bring brands more
- Report: Super Bowl ads drove traffic into stores
- Top tips to reduce involuntary churn
- Smart Glasses that look like regular specs will invigorate market
- Less than 1 in 5 CRM managers feel they contribute to business revenues
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...