News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New tool enables marketers to easily re-size images for all social media needs
Using visual content in brand marketing efforts is key to engaging consumers, particularly on social media. However, images can be cropped in unflattering and odd ways. Social Sprout's new, free tool takes the hassle out of image re-sizing enabling marketers to optimize a single image for multiple social networks.
Social media management firm Social Sprout has launched its newest tool, Landscape, with the aim of making it as easy as possible for brands to present their images in the most flattering way possible on social media.
With three-quarters of brands' total content being visual, it is imperative that this content is presented at the best quality and format.
According to Social Sprout, "from cover photos to individual posts, the networks frequently change their dimension requirements, and artwork is often awkwardly cropped, distortions abound and crucial content can be left behind once a file has been uploaded".
Landscape provides a seamless solution that ensures every image meets each network's specifications so that the integrity or meaning of visual information is not changed or compromised in any way.
"Sprout's goal is to provide solutions that continuously improve communication between people and brands," said Justyn Howard, CEO of Sprout. "Images are a critical component of that effort and, when packaged in a professional way, elevate a brand's social presence significantly and increase community engagement."
Image via Shutterstock
- Top 3 tips to use a loyalty program to build engagement
- Fewer people report suffering with information overload than a decade ago
- Third of businesses globally under-prepared for digital transformation
- Expert: Tipping point for personalization is near
- Big brands found using 'dark UX' methods
- Video Roundup: New formats mean new opportunities
- Top 3 tips for chatbot, CSE integrations
- Email trends to watch for 2017
Featured White Papers
- How to Deliver Content Your Employees Will Love to Share
Your employees are your greatest asset. It makes perfect sense that companies would double down on their own talent, empowering...