News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New tool enables marketers to easily re-size images for all social media needs
Using visual content in brand marketing efforts is key to engaging consumers, particularly on social media. However, images can be cropped in unflattering and odd ways. Social Sprout's new, free tool takes the hassle out of image re-sizing enabling marketers to optimize a single image for multiple social networks.
Social media management firm Social Sprout has launched its newest tool, Landscape, with the aim of making it as easy as possible for brands to present their images in the most flattering way possible on social media.
With three-quarters of brands' total content being visual, it is imperative that this content is presented at the best quality and format.
According to Social Sprout, "from cover photos to individual posts, the networks frequently change their dimension requirements, and artwork is often awkwardly cropped, distortions abound and crucial content can be left behind once a file has been uploaded".
Landscape provides a seamless solution that ensures every image meets each network's specifications so that the integrity or meaning of visual information is not changed or compromised in any way.
"Sprout's goal is to provide solutions that continuously improve communication between people and brands," said Justyn Howard, CEO of Sprout. "Images are a critical component of that effort and, when packaged in a professional way, elevate a brand's social presence significantly and increase community engagement."
Image via Shutterstock
- Ecommerce Roundup: As digital increases, so does fraud
- Survey: Health Lifestyle grabs consumer interest
- Alibaba forms alliance with big brands to fight counterfeiting
- Expert: What marketers need to know about RegTech
- Mobile 'click injection' fraud forecast to become prevalent in 2017
- Less than half of consumers satisfied with retail app experience
- Study: Order struggles a problem for B2B
- Ad Roundup: Solution expansions, investments
Featured White Papers
- How to Deliver Content Your Employees Will Love to Share
Your employees are your greatest asset. It makes perfect sense that companies would double down on their own talent, empowering...