News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New tool enables marketers to easily re-size images for all social media needs
Using visual content in brand marketing efforts is key to engaging consumers, particularly on social media. However, images can be cropped in unflattering and odd ways. Social Sprout's new, free tool takes the hassle out of image re-sizing enabling marketers to optimize a single image for multiple social networks.
Social media management firm Social Sprout has launched its newest tool, Landscape, with the aim of making it as easy as possible for brands to present their images in the most flattering way possible on social media.
With three-quarters of brands' total content being visual, it is imperative that this content is presented at the best quality and format.
According to Social Sprout, "from cover photos to individual posts, the networks frequently change their dimension requirements, and artwork is often awkwardly cropped, distortions abound and crucial content can be left behind once a file has been uploaded".
Landscape provides a seamless solution that ensures every image meets each network's specifications so that the integrity or meaning of visual information is not changed or compromised in any way.
"Sprout's goal is to provide solutions that continuously improve communication between people and brands," said Justyn Howard, CEO of Sprout. "Images are a critical component of that effort and, when packaged in a professional way, elevate a brand's social presence significantly and increase community engagement."
Image via Shutterstock
- 2016 festive shopping season will be longer, busier, and break records
- Amazon announces 5x uptick in Dash button use
- Study: Safety key to wearables future
- Study: Half of shoppers look for 'https' or other security symbols online
- Cash, and wallets, soon to be things of the past?
- Expert: How Siri, Echo are changing content needs
- Costumes are big business again this Halloween
- Mobile to play increasing role in holiday season shopping
Featured White Papers
- How to Master the Art of LinkedIn InMail Prospecting
Learn how to improve your LinkedIn Inmail prospecting skills with this practical guide, complete with real-life examples....