News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ad Roundup: Platforms to improve data, prevent fraud
In today's advertising roundup, two new solutions that have launched into the online space. The first will offer brands better access to consumer data and another will help etailers prevent fraud.
First, Talend has launched a self-serve application that converts raw data into analytical insights. Talend Data Preparation streamlines the data process without the need for spreadsheet management.
"While many companies have made good progress on their path to becoming more data driven, a major stumbling block is often the last mile of the journey as companies work to get accurate and actionable information in the hands of more business users," said Ciaran Dynes, vice president of products, Talend. "Talend Data Preparation helps bridge this gap by alleviating the common challenges of overburdened IT teams that can't keep up with the growing data demands of the business, and data analysts who are all too frequently spending more time wrangling data that they are supplying insights."
Meanwhile, the NoFraud platform has launched into the online space, promising to decrease online transaction fraud rates to less than 1%. The platform uses more than 1,000 data points to determine if online transactions are legitimate or fraudulent, and if a purchase has the potential to be fraudulent uses Live CardHolder Verification.
"I have always been on the forefront of battling fraud," says Ezzie Schaffran, former VP of Operations & Risk Management at Worthy.com, an Israeli startup focusing on the 30-billion-dollar high-end luxury goods resale market and Ice.com, and currently at Certified Watch Store. "NoFraud is by far the most revolutionary fraud prevention platform I have seen in a long time. Integration was quick and the results speak for themselves. I actually haven't had a single CNP fraudulent transaction since we started using NoFraud. This has allowed me to focus on growing my business instead of wasting resources trying to outmaneuver the fraudsters."
- Study: Mobile key for online grocery buys
- Job Seekers: How to get the next job
- Top 3 tips to improve travel loyalty programs
- New Realeyes' research links emotional response to sales impact
- Coalition for Better Ads releases new guidance to curb consumer annoyance with ads
- Instagram's focus on business tools attracts SMB advertisers
- Traditional external agency model failing to meet marketers' needs
- Few marketers intend to invest in marketing technology in 2017
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...