News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Fraudlogix IDs 'least fraudulent' sites
There is a lot of focus on publishers who have high traffic rates, but whose traffic stems from bots or other non-human traffic. Fraudlogix has delved into the publishing world to find the websites that have the least fraudulent traffic - and this is what they found.
Fraudulent traffic isn't just bad for advertisers, it's bad for publishers. Having one million hits per day is great, but if 999,000 of those hits are non-human, the damage can be huge for the publisher. That is why Fraudlogix has created the Register of Top Performers, a listing of sites with the least fraudulent traffic.
"So much of the industry's collective efforts are focused on weeding out the bad but there are a lot of publishers working hard to provide real human traffic," said Hagai Shechter, Fraudlogix CEO. "We want to shed a positive light on the efforts of those publishers who are weeding out fraud. . .We hope the Register of Top Performers helps advertisers find good traffic, gives well-deserved credit to publishers who are and have been doing the right thing, and maybe even encourages other publishers to follow suit."
Among the list of least fraudulent sites are ABC.go.com, NBCFinance.com, HelloBeautiful.com, Games.CNN.com and Spin.com
Image via Shutterstock
- Consumers prefer human touch for insurance buying, claims
- Study: Digital strategy not properly defined
- Expert: User engagement trumps viewability
- Combining contextual marketing and demographics gives 3D-view of consumer
- Research warns marketers to consider social media followers' diverse network
- Ad Roundup: Tools for content, collaboration
- Leisure travel most popular discretionary spending category in UK
- Ad Roundup: Data, ecommerce tools
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...