News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ad Roundup: 3 new partnerships
In today's advertising roundup: three partnerships that will increase brands' access to data, and thereby increase customer engagement.
First, Lotame has partnered with Local Media Consortium; the partnership will offer LMC partners to access and use Lotame data to better engage customers.
"The size, scope, and power of Lotame's DMP will greatly benefit the member publications of the LMC," said Kevin Kohn, Chief Revenue Officer of Lotame. "Not only will Lotame's DMP put their data to better use, but we will also boost revenue through a variety of audience targeted ad products."
And, PulsePoint has launched an RTB marketplace specifically geared to mobile brands. The new platform give mobile brands the ability to target users across devices with relevant, timely inventory and without using cookies.
"We have deep roots in contextual targeting - and the ability to reach users beyond the cookie," said Sloan Gaon, CEO of PulsePoint. "Now, we're able to leverage our advanced targeting technology to enable brands to programmatically reach mobile audiences, while providing top tier publishers with new monetization opportunities that ensure they can command equal or higher CPMs than current desktop rates. We believe top publishers can expect CPMs of $5 or more, for example, for their premium mobile inventory."
Meanwhile Datonics has allied itself with Adobe for its Adobe Audience Manager solution. Through the alliance brands using Datonics will be able to use that data with the Adobe solution to better target their audience members.
"As advertising becomes more automated, marketers and publishers alike are looking to data to drive their advertising and monetization initiatives," said Rich Phillips, sr. manager business development, Adobe. "Without accurate data, success is out of reach. We're glad to be integrating Datonics' data within Adobe Audience Manager to enhance data customers can use to increase efficiency."
- Study: Mobile key for online grocery buys
- Job Seekers: How to get the next job
- Top 3 tips to improve travel loyalty programs
- New Realeyes' research links emotional response to sales impact
- Coalition for Better Ads releases new guidance to curb consumer annoyance with ads
- Instagram's focus on business tools attracts SMB advertisers
- Traditional external agency model failing to meet marketers' needs
- Few marketers intend to invest in marketing technology in 2017
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...