News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Top 3 tips for a better mobile content strategy
Marketers are spending millions of dollars creating compelling content for everything from DIY videos on YouTube to posts about the latest trends on their blogs. But, many are still not curating all that content under a single roof. Mobile is the answer to that problem for many.
By leveraging a mobile content marketing platform, brands and marketers can use multifaceted technologies to guide their customers on the optimal content experience that educates, engages and inspires them to interact with their brand.
How do brands ensure their content strategy is mobile friendly?
First, evaluate current content to determine mobile interest.
"Marketers do not need to reinvent their content - rather develop a mobile content marketing strategy that utilizes existing content from various branded channels including blogs, RSS feeds, social media platforms, video shorts, whitepapers, eBooks, etc," said Marla Schimke, VP of Marketing, Zumobi.
Second, implement a mobile content marketing platform; these solutions can help brands automate campaigns to maximize the strategy and increase overall ROI.
Third, optimize the content to improve the customer experience.
"By deploying a content marketing platform, brands are given insight on how specific content is performing (e.g., what is being viewed the most/least, why/why not is some content more popular, etc.). Armed with these strong insights, brands can remain agile and change strategy in real-time to accommodate consumer demand," said Schimke.
Image via Shutterstock
- Consumers prefer human touch for insurance buying, claims
- Study: Digital strategy not properly defined
- Expert: User engagement trumps viewability
- Combining contextual marketing and demographics gives 3D-view of consumer
- Research warns marketers to consider social media followers' diverse network
- Ad Roundup: Tools for content, collaboration
- Leisure travel most popular discretionary spending category in UK
- Ad Roundup: Data, ecommerce tools
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...