News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Top 3 tips for a better mobile content strategy
Marketers are spending millions of dollars creating compelling content for everything from DIY videos on YouTube to posts about the latest trends on their blogs. But, many are still not curating all that content under a single roof. Mobile is the answer to that problem for many.
By leveraging a mobile content marketing platform, brands and marketers can use multifaceted technologies to guide their customers on the optimal content experience that educates, engages and inspires them to interact with their brand.
How do brands ensure their content strategy is mobile friendly?
First, evaluate current content to determine mobile interest.
"Marketers do not need to reinvent their content - rather develop a mobile content marketing strategy that utilizes existing content from various branded channels including blogs, RSS feeds, social media platforms, video shorts, whitepapers, eBooks, etc," said Marla Schimke, VP of Marketing, Zumobi.
Second, implement a mobile content marketing platform; these solutions can help brands automate campaigns to maximize the strategy and increase overall ROI.
Third, optimize the content to improve the customer experience.
"By deploying a content marketing platform, brands are given insight on how specific content is performing (e.g., what is being viewed the most/least, why/why not is some content more popular, etc.). Armed with these strong insights, brands can remain agile and change strategy in real-time to accommodate consumer demand," said Schimke.
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Safety key to wearables future
- Study: Half of shoppers look for 'https' or other security symbols online
- Cash, and wallets, soon to be things of the past?
- Expert: How Siri, Echo are changing content needs
- Costumes are big business again this Halloween
- Mobile to play increasing role in holiday season shopping
- Nielsen research reveals countries least likely to embrace mobile-only banking
- Mobile use in restaurants - tolerable or taboo?
Featured White Papers
- How to Master the Art of LinkedIn InMail Prospecting
Learn how to improve your LinkedIn Inmail prospecting skills with this practical guide, complete with real-life examples....