News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ad Roundup: Partnerships and acquisitions to improve platforms
This week two partnerships and an acquisition are helping online platforms shore up on the data front. Here's how the breakdown may affect advertisers and brands:
First, Integral Ad Science and Collective have launched a new partnership which will integrate Integral's media quality suite of tools into Collective's platform; this will give Collective's clients access to better ad fraud and viewability metrics but should also help detect brand safety, increase relevant and provide more transparency.
"By working with Integral Ad Science, Collective is taking a proactive stance towards qualifying all of their inventory," said Michael Iantosca, CRO of Integral Ad Science. "Our solutions will enable their clients to prevent problems before they happen, protect brand assets, and minimize post-campaign auditing."
Meanwhile SmartFocus has acquired TagPoints, a Beacon tech hub, as well as Content Savvy, a social media measurement firm. The additions will give the SmartFocus platform data driven insights that can be used across channels and devices.
"This is what all marketers want to today," said SmartFocus CEO Rob Mullen. "In the age of 'The Internet of Everything', a key challenge for brands is personalizing and contextualizing consumer behavior. One aspect of this is location-based information, a problem that TagPoints solves, while Content Savvy offers the ability to accurately monitor, digest and analyze what's being said away from the store."
Finally Datonics is adding engage:BDR to its partners list; through the partnership engage:BDR's clients will be able to access Datonics data to improve ad targeting.
"We are excited about this partnership as we look forward to providing engage:BDR's advertisers with access to our unique and proprietary data," said Michael Benedek, CEO of Datonics. "Data is a key differentiator in digital advertising. Datonics builds high-performing, proprietary data sets, and we look forward to helping engage:BDR maximize the performance of its advertisers' campaigns."
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Mobile key for online grocery buys
- Job Seekers: How to get the next job
- Top 3 tips to improve travel loyalty programs
- New Realeyes' research links emotional response to sales impact
- Coalition for Better Ads releases new guidance to curb consumer annoyance with ads
- Instagram's focus on business tools attracts SMB advertisers
- Traditional external agency model failing to meet marketers' needs
- Few marketers intend to invest in marketing technology in 2017
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...