News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Twitter helps agency campaigns take off with Flight School
Twitter is on a mission to ensure marketing and ad agency's campaigns on the platform have the maximum impact on their target audience.
Called the Twitter Flight School the new program will contain content tailored to address different agency roles and functions, says Christine Cuoco, head of agency strategy at Twitter. The "bite-sized modules" will include senior leadership, account planning and campaign management.
Twitter tested the program with several partners earlier this year - Starcom MediaVest Group, MEC and Omnicom Group - along with a few other smaller agencies, but is now opening up the program to any interested agencies.
"For marketers who want to reach consumers during today's biggest live, public and conversational moments, there's no better place than Twitter," said Laura Desmond, global CEO of Starcom MediaVest Group. "Flight School has given us added expertise to leverage Twitter's real-time marketing platform to create impactful campaigns for our clients in the evolving digital media landscape."
The Internet-based program is free and can be accessed on desktop, smartphones and tablets. It is available to anyone who has an agency email address and a Twitter handle.
- Barclays Bank launches Twitter payments
- Advertising for young children looks promising on a new YouTube app for kids
- Twitter responses to customer queries slow and sloppy
- App channel worth over £4 billion to UK brands
- Facebook: 2 million advertisers milestone and new mobile ad manager
- Alternative to Dropbox and Box
- Use response to welcome emails to predict future subscriber engagement
- Ecommerce saves Brits 200 million miles in shopping trips per week
Featured White Papers
- How to Promote and Measure Hashtag Campaigns
A single hashtag can connect your brand messaging across each of the major social networks. Learn how hashtags can be...