News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Twitter helps agency campaigns take off with Flight School
Twitter is on a mission to ensure marketing and ad agency's campaigns on the platform have the maximum impact on their target audience.
Called the Twitter Flight School the new program will contain content tailored to address different agency roles and functions, says Christine Cuoco, head of agency strategy at Twitter. The "bite-sized modules" will include senior leadership, account planning and campaign management.
Twitter tested the program with several partners earlier this year - Starcom MediaVest Group, MEC and Omnicom Group - along with a few other smaller agencies, but is now opening up the program to any interested agencies.
"For marketers who want to reach consumers during today's biggest live, public and conversational moments, there's no better place than Twitter," said Laura Desmond, global CEO of Starcom MediaVest Group. "Flight School has given us added expertise to leverage Twitter's real-time marketing platform to create impactful campaigns for our clients in the evolving digital media landscape."
The Internet-based program is free and can be accessed on desktop, smartphones and tablets. It is available to anyone who has an agency email address and a Twitter handle.
- 57% of consumers do not trust a business with their data
- 39% turn blind eye to branded social media posts
- Study: Tiggered emails key to reengaging cart abandoners
- Report: Mobile pushing more ecommerce
- How brands can use chat apps to engage
- Ad Roundup: Email and experience tools
- RichRelevance: Site Search key for shoppers
- How loyalty data can improve the shopper experience
Featured White Papers
- The Keys to a 'Stop 'em & Grab 'em' Landing Page
Follow these keys when developing your landing page, and in no time you will have all of the traffic and...