News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Twitter helps agency campaigns take off with Flight School
Twitter is on a mission to ensure marketing and ad agency's campaigns on the platform have the maximum impact on their target audience.
Called the Twitter Flight School the new program will contain content tailored to address different agency roles and functions, says Christine Cuoco, head of agency strategy at Twitter. The "bite-sized modules" will include senior leadership, account planning and campaign management.
Twitter tested the program with several partners earlier this year - Starcom MediaVest Group, MEC and Omnicom Group - along with a few other smaller agencies, but is now opening up the program to any interested agencies.
"For marketers who want to reach consumers during today's biggest live, public and conversational moments, there's no better place than Twitter," said Laura Desmond, global CEO of Starcom MediaVest Group. "Flight School has given us added expertise to leverage Twitter's real-time marketing platform to create impactful campaigns for our clients in the evolving digital media landscape."
The Internet-based program is free and can be accessed on desktop, smartphones and tablets. It is available to anyone who has an agency email address and a Twitter handle.
- H1 2016's most-used and most-downloaded apps
- Gen Z's in-store expectations - the next challenge for retailers
- Brands: Why revenue based loyalty programs are a better draw
- Retail Roundup: Coupons key for all shoppers
- Study: In-game ads pushing engagement
- Expert: Why branded content appeals to consumers
- Reports: M:Comm up, privacy concerns abound
- Expert: What Pokemon Go phenomena means for businesses
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Principles of Engagement Marketing
In this ebook, we define each of those five principles, and show you what an engagement marketing strategy truly looks...