News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
TouchStore brings personalized live chat to in-store mobile shoppers
A new solution from TouchCommerce bridges consumers' mobile and physical store experiences together by offering personalized shopping assistance via smartphones.
TouchCommerce's latest technology solution, TouchStore, enables retailers to improve the omni-channel shopping experience for in-store customers by providing personalized online assistance via shoppers' mobile devices.
The TouchStore solution allows in-store shoppers to scan a QR code or send a text message to a number displayed near specific products within a store. Using a shopper's previous purchase and browsing behavior data specific content is presented to the TouchStore user or they are connected to a live chat operator. As well as being privy to the shopper's prior browsing behavior the live chat agent is also able to provide the shopper with rich content such as coupons, videos, guides and surveys.
According to TouchCommerce, "the shopper is able to maintain continuous, personalized support and use a smartphone to self-serve with expert guidance throughout the entirety of the shopping journey, all without the hassle of standing in line for assistance or having to explain needs to multiple representatives. TouchStore also provides shoppers with a wider selection of items, such as out-of-stock products, web exclusives, and more".
With many in-store shoppers today armed with a smartphone, TouchStore appears to be another way in which retailers can combat new shopping behavior such as showrooming and leverage mobile technology to convert browsers into shoppers.
For more information, check out the TouchStore Use Cases document online.
Image via Shutterstock
- Black Friday, Millennials, shopping, standing in line and... spiders
- Amazon strikes a pose with huge fashion photography studio in London
- How does $1-$3 per month sound for an ad-free Internet experience?
- Study: How mobiles are influencing moms
- Survey: SMBs drawing a line at Thanksgiving
- Is free enterprise search a game-changer?
- Expert: How mobile is changing customer relationships
- Prediction: Programmatic to push content marketing spend
Featured White Papers
- 6 Common Marketing Problems and How to Beat Them
Feeling tired, frustrated, and overwhelmed with work chaos? Get the Winning at the Game of Marketing eBook and get control....
- Social & The DMP: Understanding Data-Driven Social Media Marketing
Learn how top marketers improved their Social Media Marketing....