News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
TouchStore brings personalized live chat to in-store mobile shoppers
A new solution from TouchCommerce bridges consumers' mobile and physical store experiences together by offering personalized shopping assistance via smartphones.
TouchCommerce's latest technology solution, TouchStore, enables retailers to improve the omni-channel shopping experience for in-store customers by providing personalized online assistance via shoppers' mobile devices.
The TouchStore solution allows in-store shoppers to scan a QR code or send a text message to a number displayed near specific products within a store. Using a shopper's previous purchase and browsing behavior data specific content is presented to the TouchStore user or they are connected to a live chat operator. As well as being privy to the shopper's prior browsing behavior the live chat agent is also able to provide the shopper with rich content such as coupons, videos, guides and surveys.
According to TouchCommerce, "the shopper is able to maintain continuous, personalized support and use a smartphone to self-serve with expert guidance throughout the entirety of the shopping journey, all without the hassle of standing in line for assistance or having to explain needs to multiple representatives. TouchStore also provides shoppers with a wider selection of items, such as out-of-stock products, web exclusives, and more".
With many in-store shoppers today armed with a smartphone, TouchStore appears to be another way in which retailers can combat new shopping behavior such as showrooming and leverage mobile technology to convert browsers into shoppers.
For more information, check out the TouchStore Use Cases document online.
Image via Shutterstock
- 'Commuter Commerce' worth £9.3 billion each year
- Research uncovers ways in which Millennials 'game' e-commerce
- Study finds that 'data for discounts' consumer behavior is a fallacy
- Ad Roundup: Solutions for ads, optimization, mobile work
- Top 3 don't's for telecom customer service
- Kahuna: Brands must engage for apps to work
- Research highlights effectiveness of in-app messaging
- Facebook tests 10-second video views and monetization
Featured White Papers
- The Big Impact of Big Data on Affiliate Marketing
If you are relying on affiliate networks you have no access to vital data to manage affiliate processes such as...
- 8th Annual Online Retail Holiday Readiness Report
Download the Online Retail Holiday Readiness Report for 2015 to find out about the latest trends, industry benchmarks and best...