News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform offers one-to-one programmatic options
Programmatic is taking another step forward with a new solution from NinthDecimal, formerly JiWire, and partnerships with several major mobile hubs. The Programmatic Mobile Audience Solution offers both individual brands and agencies the ability to use mobile audience targeting with programmatic buying options.
According to predictions from eMarketer and AdExchanger mobile programmatic spending should account for about 20% of the total digital spend next year. For many brands in the mobile space, lack of targeting has been a stumbling block to more widespread mobile adoption. Through the NinthDecimal offering, along with their partnerships, brands should be able to bring mobile programmatic to scale with solid data to back up the ad buys.
"The opportunity to buy mobile audiences programmatically has been one of the biggest barriers to brands boosting their mobile ad spend," said Doug Kofoid, EVP Global Solutions at VivaKi. So much mobile inventory exists today, but without good audience data, it's much less valuable. To deliver true ROI on mobile buys, brands need the capabilities that NinthDecimal delivers with granular targeting and transparent services."
NinthDecimal is partnering with Adelphic, Lotame, Oracle Data Cloud and Turn, enhancing their customers' targeting abilities through the partnerships.
"NinthDecimal's new solution brings sophisticated audience targeting to programmatic mobile campaigns for the first time," said Michael Fordyce, CEO of NinthDecimal. "Advertisers finally get the best of both worlds, combining the efficiency of programmatic buying and the effectiveness of precise audience targeting. We're proud to be the first company to offer this capability to satisfy what is expected to be a booming new advertising market."
Image via Shutterstock
- Location accuracy analysis reveals improvement for mobile ad campaigns
- Research reveals Millennials' attitudes toward brands
- Survey: Online, offline shopping experiences 'merging'
- Message Systems flips email to up engagement
- Marketers beware - research your target market or risk stereotyping
- Google: U.S government user data requests up 250% since 2009
- Survey reveals general reluctance to pay for online content and apps
- Report: Online communities growing in importance
Featured White Papers
- Why the Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
Do you want to see why marketers are outsourcing their writing? Read this white paper to learn how external writers...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...
- The Social Hunger: Why Your Audience Feasts on Social Integration
For the past few years, marketers have 'woken up' to consumers who have the power to express their views anytime...
- The 8 Critical Metrics for Measuring App User Engagement
Measuring and optimizing for the right engagement metrics is the key to attaining and keeping users. Whether your business model...