News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform offers one-to-one programmatic options
Programmatic is taking another step forward with a new solution from NinthDecimal, formerly JiWire, and partnerships with several major mobile hubs. The Programmatic Mobile Audience Solution offers both individual brands and agencies the ability to use mobile audience targeting with programmatic buying options.
According to predictions from eMarketer and AdExchanger mobile programmatic spending should account for about 20% of the total digital spend next year. For many brands in the mobile space, lack of targeting has been a stumbling block to more widespread mobile adoption. Through the NinthDecimal offering, along with their partnerships, brands should be able to bring mobile programmatic to scale with solid data to back up the ad buys.
"The opportunity to buy mobile audiences programmatically has been one of the biggest barriers to brands boosting their mobile ad spend," said Doug Kofoid, EVP Global Solutions at VivaKi. So much mobile inventory exists today, but without good audience data, it's much less valuable. To deliver true ROI on mobile buys, brands need the capabilities that NinthDecimal delivers with granular targeting and transparent services."
NinthDecimal is partnering with Adelphic, Lotame, Oracle Data Cloud and Turn, enhancing their customers' targeting abilities through the partnerships.
"NinthDecimal's new solution brings sophisticated audience targeting to programmatic mobile campaigns for the first time," said Michael Fordyce, CEO of NinthDecimal. "Advertisers finally get the best of both worlds, combining the efficiency of programmatic buying and the effectiveness of precise audience targeting. We're proud to be the first company to offer this capability to satisfy what is expected to be a booming new advertising market."
Image via Shutterstock
- 25% of smartphone owners have used mobile wallet technology at least once
- Forge relationships with consumers with gamification marketing techniques
- 50% of teens bored of Facebook as the social network loses its 'cool' factor
- Studies ID social trends for the holiday season
- Experts: Use the Hunger Games strategy to avoid spam folders
- Studies predict strong holiday shopping season
- Unruly IDs the most shared videos of 2014
- Expert: Why marketers should watch augmented reality
Featured White Papers
- 2014 Top Insights for Marketing Executives
Winning consumers over today requires building new capabilities that make brands more agile and provides deeper, more intimate knowledge of...
- 6 Common Marketing Problems and How to Beat Them
Feeling tired, frustrated, and overwhelmed with work chaos? Get the Winning at the Game of Marketing eBook and get control....
- Social & The DMP: Understanding Data-Driven Social Media Marketing
Learn how top marketers improved their Social Media Marketing....