News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform offers one-to-one programmatic options
Programmatic is taking another step forward with a new solution from NinthDecimal, formerly JiWire, and partnerships with several major mobile hubs. The Programmatic Mobile Audience Solution offers both individual brands and agencies the ability to use mobile audience targeting with programmatic buying options.
According to predictions from eMarketer and AdExchanger mobile programmatic spending should account for about 20% of the total digital spend next year. For many brands in the mobile space, lack of targeting has been a stumbling block to more widespread mobile adoption. Through the NinthDecimal offering, along with their partnerships, brands should be able to bring mobile programmatic to scale with solid data to back up the ad buys.
"The opportunity to buy mobile audiences programmatically has been one of the biggest barriers to brands boosting their mobile ad spend," said Doug Kofoid, EVP Global Solutions at VivaKi. So much mobile inventory exists today, but without good audience data, it's much less valuable. To deliver true ROI on mobile buys, brands need the capabilities that NinthDecimal delivers with granular targeting and transparent services."
NinthDecimal is partnering with Adelphic, Lotame, Oracle Data Cloud and Turn, enhancing their customers' targeting abilities through the partnerships.
"NinthDecimal's new solution brings sophisticated audience targeting to programmatic mobile campaigns for the first time," said Michael Fordyce, CEO of NinthDecimal. "Advertisers finally get the best of both worlds, combining the efficiency of programmatic buying and the effectiveness of precise audience targeting. We're proud to be the first company to offer this capability to satisfy what is expected to be a booming new advertising market."
Image via Shutterstock
- 61% of brand content on Snapchat is video
- Survey: Trust influences more consumers to share information
- Expert: Travel next up for programmatic direct
- Expert: How to reduce involuntary churn
- 170% rise in ad requests containing location data
- Brexit, Trump leave marketers skittish about targeting
- Email analysis reveals extent of email attacks on businesses
- Report IDs the next big tech products
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...