News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform offers one-to-one programmatic options
Programmatic is taking another step forward with a new solution from NinthDecimal, formerly JiWire, and partnerships with several major mobile hubs. The Programmatic Mobile Audience Solution offers both individual brands and agencies the ability to use mobile audience targeting with programmatic buying options.
According to predictions from eMarketer and AdExchanger mobile programmatic spending should account for about 20% of the total digital spend next year. For many brands in the mobile space, lack of targeting has been a stumbling block to more widespread mobile adoption. Through the NinthDecimal offering, along with their partnerships, brands should be able to bring mobile programmatic to scale with solid data to back up the ad buys.
"The opportunity to buy mobile audiences programmatically has been one of the biggest barriers to brands boosting their mobile ad spend," said Doug Kofoid, EVP Global Solutions at VivaKi. So much mobile inventory exists today, but without good audience data, it's much less valuable. To deliver true ROI on mobile buys, brands need the capabilities that NinthDecimal delivers with granular targeting and transparent services."
NinthDecimal is partnering with Adelphic, Lotame, Oracle Data Cloud and Turn, enhancing their customers' targeting abilities through the partnerships.
"NinthDecimal's new solution brings sophisticated audience targeting to programmatic mobile campaigns for the first time," said Michael Fordyce, CEO of NinthDecimal. "Advertisers finally get the best of both worlds, combining the efficiency of programmatic buying and the effectiveness of precise audience targeting. We're proud to be the first company to offer this capability to satisfy what is expected to be a booming new advertising market."
Image via Shutterstock
- Ad Roundup: Launches to increase mobile, social capabilities
- Zendesk: Brand promoters talk less, detractors talk more
- Spending up but enthusiasm down for Halloween celebrations in the UK
- Study: Santa's Using SaaS
- Brits have financial concerns in the run up to Christmas
- Top 3 tips to create a solid cross-device strategy
- Ad Roundup: Mobile video and retargeting solutions
- Forecast: 27% of holiday buys could be 'lost' to abandoned carts
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...