News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform extends audience targeting to friends
An extension to the Pursway platform should give marketers the ability to extend their reach across the online space. Pursway's platform helps brands bring targeting to scale by allowing them to target consumers who 'look like' their base of customers.
The new addition, Pursway Connect, extends brands' reach into their target consumer base by harnessing consumers' friends. Using the platform retailers, for example, could open the targeting of their ads to include friends of high value existing customers, previous purchases or other audience segments of their choosing.
"We know marketers are under a ton of pressure to increase response rates and help drive sales, but they are already bogged down in too much data and a mess of disparate, complex analytics," noted David Ellenberger, CEO of Pursway. "Pursway Connect gives marketers what they are really after - highly relevant prospects. The ability to extend their audience and target prospects that are friends of current customers should not be limited to the likes of Facebook. We are offering an alternative for brands that understand the power of a social graph but do not appreciate inaccurate tools based solely on social media and not real life."
Pursway uses mapping to compile their database of more than 150 million North American consumers; their platform analyzes billions of pieces of open source data to connect audience segments.
Image via Shutterstock
- Global online travel market to exceed $1billion by 2022
- UK shoppers choose supermarkets primarily on location, not price
- Ecommerce Roundup: As digital increases, so does fraud
- Survey: Health Lifestyle grabs consumer interest
- Alibaba forms alliance with big brands to fight counterfeiting
- Expert: What marketers need to know about RegTech
- Mobile 'click injection' fraud forecast to become prevalent in 2017
- DMA: Email click-through rates continue to fall
Featured White Papers
- How to Deliver Content Your Employees Will Love to Share
Your employees are your greatest asset. It makes perfect sense that companies would double down on their own talent, empowering...