News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform extends audience targeting to friends
An extension to the Pursway platform should give marketers the ability to extend their reach across the online space. Pursway's platform helps brands bring targeting to scale by allowing them to target consumers who 'look like' their base of customers.
The new addition, Pursway Connect, extends brands' reach into their target consumer base by harnessing consumers' friends. Using the platform retailers, for example, could open the targeting of their ads to include friends of high value existing customers, previous purchases or other audience segments of their choosing.
"We know marketers are under a ton of pressure to increase response rates and help drive sales, but they are already bogged down in too much data and a mess of disparate, complex analytics," noted David Ellenberger, CEO of Pursway. "Pursway Connect gives marketers what they are really after - highly relevant prospects. The ability to extend their audience and target prospects that are friends of current customers should not be limited to the likes of Facebook. We are offering an alternative for brands that understand the power of a social graph but do not appreciate inaccurate tools based solely on social media and not real life."
Pursway uses mapping to compile their database of more than 150 million North American consumers; their platform analyzes billions of pieces of open source data to connect audience segments.
Image via Shutterstock
- Ad experience improves but ad blocking still rising
- Research reveals power of user-generated images in reviews
- Study: Visuals important in reviews
- Consumers increasingly comfortable with mHealth options
- Study: Personalization important for rewards
- Retailers: How to use out-of-store events to engage
- Why do online shoppers switch devices between research and purchase?
- Video ad budgets increasingly diversifying beyond pre-roll
Featured White Papers
- The Keys to a 'Stop 'em & Grab 'em' Landing Page
Follow these keys when developing your landing page, and in no time you will have all of the traffic and...