News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform extends audience targeting to friends
An extension to the Pursway platform should give marketers the ability to extend their reach across the online space. Pursway's platform helps brands bring targeting to scale by allowing them to target consumers who 'look like' their base of customers.
The new addition, Pursway Connect, extends brands' reach into their target consumer base by harnessing consumers' friends. Using the platform retailers, for example, could open the targeting of their ads to include friends of high value existing customers, previous purchases or other audience segments of their choosing.
"We know marketers are under a ton of pressure to increase response rates and help drive sales, but they are already bogged down in too much data and a mess of disparate, complex analytics," noted David Ellenberger, CEO of Pursway. "Pursway Connect gives marketers what they are really after - highly relevant prospects. The ability to extend their audience and target prospects that are friends of current customers should not be limited to the likes of Facebook. We are offering an alternative for brands that understand the power of a social graph but do not appreciate inaccurate tools based solely on social media and not real life."
Pursway uses mapping to compile their database of more than 150 million North American consumers; their platform analyzes billions of pieces of open source data to connect audience segments.
Image via Shutterstock
- Top tips to capitalize on social apps
- Mondays a favorite of fraudsters
- Reports show strong Q3, point to strong Q4
- Mobile Roundup: iOS users converting more, device adoption continues to grow
- Study: Moms looking to tech to track family health
- Study reveals global consumer attitudes to cross-border ecommerce
- Apple Pay, HCE to drive NFC-based contactless payments
- Study finds omnichannel strategy can drive more revenue
Featured White Papers
- Move Beyond Batch and Blast Emails
Like many marketers, you've included email in your marketing mix for years. But while email remains a vital channel, traditional...
- Social Media Pocket Guide
In just a few short years, the world of social media has changed immensely. We'll walk through each of the...