News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform extends audience targeting to friends
An extension to the Pursway platform should give marketers the ability to extend their reach across the online space. Pursway's platform helps brands bring targeting to scale by allowing them to target consumers who 'look like' their base of customers.
The new addition, Pursway Connect, extends brands' reach into their target consumer base by harnessing consumers' friends. Using the platform retailers, for example, could open the targeting of their ads to include friends of high value existing customers, previous purchases or other audience segments of their choosing.
"We know marketers are under a ton of pressure to increase response rates and help drive sales, but they are already bogged down in too much data and a mess of disparate, complex analytics," noted David Ellenberger, CEO of Pursway. "Pursway Connect gives marketers what they are really after - highly relevant prospects. The ability to extend their audience and target prospects that are friends of current customers should not be limited to the likes of Facebook. We are offering an alternative for brands that understand the power of a social graph but do not appreciate inaccurate tools based solely on social media and not real life."
Pursway uses mapping to compile their database of more than 150 million North American consumers; their platform analyzes billions of pieces of open source data to connect audience segments.
Image via Shutterstock
- Report IDs differences in how people use social
- Ad Roundup: Platform expansions and a partnership
- Survey: Hispanic SMBs show strong optimism
- Ad Roundup: Partnership, integration to bring brands more
- Report: Super Bowl ads drove traffic into stores
- Top tips to reduce involuntary churn
- Smart Glasses that look like regular specs will invigorate market
- Less than 1 in 5 CRM managers feel they contribute to business revenues
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...