News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Partnership to roll out data-focused customer experience
There is a dearth of data in the online space: data about how customers make purchases, data about interests, data about paths to purchase. A new partnership in the online space is set up to use data to improve overall customer experiences online.
"For businesses, every customer interaction is a learning opportunity - and putting customer insights and actions into the hands of employees across an organisation ensures they all benefit from those opportunities as much as possible," said Michelle de Haaff, VP of Marketing at Medallia. "Our partnership with TNS allows us to jointly deliver solutions to organisations that combine years of research in best practices around customer experience with our platform that enables organisations to operationalise those best practices."
The partnership breaks down like this: Medallia's CEM platform will collect customer data from across different online touchpoints - social, mobile - and channels. TNS's TR*M platform identifies the gaps between customer's needs and a brand's performance. Together, the partnership offers customer feedback with both financial and operational data to better define the customer experience.
"TNS and Medallia's combined solution will trigger a paradigm shift in how organisations use customer feedback data, moving from just understanding customer insights to driving real operational execution of customer experience improvement," said Stefan Schmelcher, Global Head of Customer Experience Management at TNS. "The solution goes beyond traditional approaches, where insights were often kept to small groups and only delivered in standard reports. Instead, it brings the voice of the customer into organisations' daily operations, uniting teams around customer success and ultimately driving company performance and transforming businesses."
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Retailers aren't ready for next-gen tech
- Expert Advice: Invest in Near Field Communications
- Top struggles for email marketers
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...