News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Partnership to roll out data-focused customer experience
There is a dearth of data in the online space: data about how customers make purchases, data about interests, data about paths to purchase. A new partnership in the online space is set up to use data to improve overall customer experiences online.
"For businesses, every customer interaction is a learning opportunity - and putting customer insights and actions into the hands of employees across an organisation ensures they all benefit from those opportunities as much as possible," said Michelle de Haaff, VP of Marketing at Medallia. "Our partnership with TNS allows us to jointly deliver solutions to organisations that combine years of research in best practices around customer experience with our platform that enables organisations to operationalise those best practices."
The partnership breaks down like this: Medallia's CEM platform will collect customer data from across different online touchpoints - social, mobile - and channels. TNS's TR*M platform identifies the gaps between customer's needs and a brand's performance. Together, the partnership offers customer feedback with both financial and operational data to better define the customer experience.
"TNS and Medallia's combined solution will trigger a paradigm shift in how organisations use customer feedback data, moving from just understanding customer insights to driving real operational execution of customer experience improvement," said Stefan Schmelcher, Global Head of Customer Experience Management at TNS. "The solution goes beyond traditional approaches, where insights were often kept to small groups and only delivered in standard reports. Instead, it brings the voice of the customer into organisations' daily operations, uniting teams around customer success and ultimately driving company performance and transforming businesses."
Image via Shutterstock
- Survey: Online, offline shopping experiences 'merging'
- Message Systems flips email to up engagement
- Marketers beware - research your target market or risk stereotyping
- Google: U.S government user data requests up 250% since 2009
- Survey reveals general reluctance to pay for online content and apps
- Report: Online communities growing in importance
- Survey: Consumers want to share product details with friends
- PageFair: Adblocking Goes Mainstream
Featured White Papers
- Why the Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
Do you want to see why marketers are outsourcing their writing? Read this white paper to learn how external writers...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...
- The Social Hunger: Why Your Audience Feasts on Social Integration
For the past few years, marketers have 'woken up' to consumers who have the power to express their views anytime...
- The 8 Critical Metrics for Measuring App User Engagement
Measuring and optimizing for the right engagement metrics is the key to attaining and keeping users. Whether your business model...