News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Partnership to roll out data-focused customer experience
There is a dearth of data in the online space: data about how customers make purchases, data about interests, data about paths to purchase. A new partnership in the online space is set up to use data to improve overall customer experiences online.
"For businesses, every customer interaction is a learning opportunity - and putting customer insights and actions into the hands of employees across an organisation ensures they all benefit from those opportunities as much as possible," said Michelle de Haaff, VP of Marketing at Medallia. "Our partnership with TNS allows us to jointly deliver solutions to organisations that combine years of research in best practices around customer experience with our platform that enables organisations to operationalise those best practices."
The partnership breaks down like this: Medallia's CEM platform will collect customer data from across different online touchpoints - social, mobile - and channels. TNS's TR*M platform identifies the gaps between customer's needs and a brand's performance. Together, the partnership offers customer feedback with both financial and operational data to better define the customer experience.
"TNS and Medallia's combined solution will trigger a paradigm shift in how organisations use customer feedback data, moving from just understanding customer insights to driving real operational execution of customer experience improvement," said Stefan Schmelcher, Global Head of Customer Experience Management at TNS. "The solution goes beyond traditional approaches, where insights were often kept to small groups and only delivered in standard reports. Instead, it brings the voice of the customer into organisations' daily operations, uniting teams around customer success and ultimately driving company performance and transforming businesses."
Image via Shutterstock
- Report IDs differences in how people use social
- Ad Roundup: Platform expansions and a partnership
- Survey: Hispanic SMBs show strong optimism
- Ad Roundup: Partnership, integration to bring brands more
- Report: Super Bowl ads drove traffic into stores
- Top tips to reduce involuntary churn
- Smart Glasses that look like regular specs will invigorate market
- Less than 1 in 5 CRM managers feel they contribute to business revenues
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...