News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New tool to optimize, monitor content
Over the past few years online content has grown from pages and pages of content optimized with the same keywords to more useful, conversation content. Still with keywords, but the new content offers consumers more relevant information in an easier to read format. A new release from BrightEdge is set to change content once more for brands.
BrightEdge Community Edition, releasing today, pushes BrightEdge's data and recommendations to brands who can use it to improve their content marketing performance. The tool also gives brands access to their Data Cube To-Go, a platform holding billions of content pieces, as well as their Content Optimizer To-Go.
"Insight from the Data Cube is proving really useful for us as we start to really understand who is appearing in spaces that matter to us, the reasons why, and other areas we can potentially win," said Dan Patmore, search strategy manager for Argos.
Using all three of these tools imultaneously, brands can optimize and monitor content, ensure the relevance and consistency of brand messages and also keep an eye on the competition.
"BrightEdge is committed to the success of the millions of people around the globe focused on content marketing," said BrightEdge CEO and Co-Founder Jim Yu. "We are taking our most powerful technology and putting it in the hands of the entire marketing community. Whether you are a BrightEdge customer or not, you will have access to rich data insights to inform strategy and best practices. We believe this bold move is the best way to help the community deliver content that performs and delivers positive business impact."
Through the tool brands can monitor content performance, explore content trends and monitor the competition.
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Retailers aren't ready for next-gen tech
- Expert Advice: Invest in Near Field Communications
- Top struggles for email marketers
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...