News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New tool to optimize, monitor content
Over the past few years online content has grown from pages and pages of content optimized with the same keywords to more useful, conversation content. Still with keywords, but the new content offers consumers more relevant information in an easier to read format. A new release from BrightEdge is set to change content once more for brands.
BrightEdge Community Edition, releasing today, pushes BrightEdge's data and recommendations to brands who can use it to improve their content marketing performance. The tool also gives brands access to their Data Cube To-Go, a platform holding billions of content pieces, as well as their Content Optimizer To-Go.
"Insight from the Data Cube is proving really useful for us as we start to really understand who is appearing in spaces that matter to us, the reasons why, and other areas we can potentially win," said Dan Patmore, search strategy manager for Argos.
Using all three of these tools imultaneously, brands can optimize and monitor content, ensure the relevance and consistency of brand messages and also keep an eye on the competition.
"BrightEdge is committed to the success of the millions of people around the globe focused on content marketing," said BrightEdge CEO and Co-Founder Jim Yu. "We are taking our most powerful technology and putting it in the hands of the entire marketing community. Whether you are a BrightEdge customer or not, you will have access to rich data insights to inform strategy and best practices. We believe this bold move is the best way to help the community deliver content that performs and delivers positive business impact."
Through the tool brands can monitor content performance, explore content trends and monitor the competition.
Image via Shutterstock
- Ecommerce Roundup: Payment solutions and an email idea
- How for-profits can capitalize with non-profit strategy
- Study IDs most important shopper for retailers
- Study: Consumers text for customer support
- Study IDs what Apple Watch users are really up to
- Top 3 tips for better triggered emails
- Study: Look for more gift cards this summer
- Top 3 tips to make your email 'Pitch Perfect'
Featured White Papers
- Retargeting on Facebook by the Numbers: The Analysis of Retargeting in the Center of the Social Web
Over the past two years, advertisers have rapidly adopted retargeting on Facebook to drive key metrics like conversions, app downloads,...
- Email A/B Split Testing Guide
You worked hard creating great products, at least as hard growing a viable business to support them- and perhaps even...
- Not Provided Insights & Intelligence - 2015 Edition
Keywords are fundamental to your integrated SEO and Content Marketing strategies. gShift's Not Provided Guide will help you connect...
- Learn how to fill your funnel with high-quality leads
In this comprehensive, 160 page guide, we cover topics ranging from content marketing and website SEO to telesales and content...