News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New tool to optimize, monitor content
Over the past few years online content has grown from pages and pages of content optimized with the same keywords to more useful, conversation content. Still with keywords, but the new content offers consumers more relevant information in an easier to read format. A new release from BrightEdge is set to change content once more for brands.
BrightEdge Community Edition, releasing today, pushes BrightEdge's data and recommendations to brands who can use it to improve their content marketing performance. The tool also gives brands access to their Data Cube To-Go, a platform holding billions of content pieces, as well as their Content Optimizer To-Go.
"Insight from the Data Cube is proving really useful for us as we start to really understand who is appearing in spaces that matter to us, the reasons why, and other areas we can potentially win," said Dan Patmore, search strategy manager for Argos.
Using all three of these tools imultaneously, brands can optimize and monitor content, ensure the relevance and consistency of brand messages and also keep an eye on the competition.
"BrightEdge is committed to the success of the millions of people around the globe focused on content marketing," said BrightEdge CEO and Co-Founder Jim Yu. "We are taking our most powerful technology and putting it in the hands of the entire marketing community. Whether you are a BrightEdge customer or not, you will have access to rich data insights to inform strategy and best practices. We believe this bold move is the best way to help the community deliver content that performs and delivers positive business impact."
Through the tool brands can monitor content performance, explore content trends and monitor the competition.
Image via Shutterstock
- Study highlights consumer behavior in tablet purchase journey
- Britain leads Europe's online shopping boom
- YouGov: Mobile commerce confidence grows among consumers
- Study finds the moments ads will most likely garner attention
- Report: SMB owners optimistic about 2014 holidays
- Brands: Why you need to connect social and cross-platform marketing objectives
- 35% of U.S. online shoppers won't browse or buy from Alibaba
- Top 3 tips to create a multi-channel strategy that works
Featured White Papers
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...