News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New Balance shoe launch takes omni-channel approach
New Balance has tapped BrandLive to help them launch their new running shoe. And while consumers will likely to be watching the omni-channel launch, retailers and brands will be watching for another reason: to see how an omni-channel approach works for the shoe brand...and perhaps make notes about their own future campaigns.
This week a new shoe hits the pavement - New Balance has tapped BrandLive to help launch the new 880 shoe line. 800 shoes have been around for a while, but to launch the latest version, New Balance is going outside the traditional shoe box - they're taking the campaign across channels both in and out of retail store locations.
"Brandlive's online video and social platform gives our omnichannel marketing a powerful and consistent means of visually connecting with fans and customers, bridging the gap between in-store and online," said Tom Taylor, New Balance Spokesperson. "I can't think of a better way for us to tell the fantastic story of the new 880."
Using BrandLive, the company will release sales demonstrations via online broadcasts, push content into video kiosks and web browsers and offer online Q&As in real time with their product experts.
"We're extremely excited to see the way New Balance is using our platform to combine both in-store and online conversations into a single engaging event," said Fritz Brumder, CEO and co-founder of Brandlive. "We've been privileged to work with a who's-who of brands to help each better connect with customers online, driving both engagement and sales conversions, but New Balance is adding a unique live retail component to leverage the best of both in-store and online."
And, as consumers watch the content, retailers will be watching to see how this kind of content drop can help to engage customers across the online and offline space.
- Brands: How to ensure rogue apps aren't damaging to you
- Top tips to drive purchases
- Brands: How to protect yourself in the app space
- 25% of smartphone owners have used mobile wallet technology at least once
- Forge relationships with consumers with gamification marketing techniques
- 50% of teens bored of Facebook as the social network loses its 'cool' factor
- Studies ID social trends for the holiday season
- Experts: Use the Hunger Games strategy to avoid spam folders
Featured White Papers
- 4 Simple Strategies to Find Time for Creative Work
As marketers, we know our best work is fueled by time to think, brainstorm and explore different directions. But in...
- 2014 Top Insights for Marketing Executives
Winning consumers over today requires building new capabilities that make brands more agile and provides deeper, more intimate knowledge of...
- 6 Common Marketing Problems and How to Beat Them
Feeling tired, frustrated, and overwhelmed with work chaos? Get the Winning at the Game of Marketing eBook and get control....
- Social & The DMP: Understanding Data-Driven Social Media Marketing
Learn how top marketers improved their Social Media Marketing....