News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New Balance shoe launch takes omni-channel approach
New Balance has tapped BrandLive to help them launch their new running shoe. And while consumers will likely to be watching the omni-channel launch, retailers and brands will be watching for another reason: to see how an omni-channel approach works for the shoe brand...and perhaps make notes about their own future campaigns.
This week a new shoe hits the pavement - New Balance has tapped BrandLive to help launch the new 880 shoe line. 800 shoes have been around for a while, but to launch the latest version, New Balance is going outside the traditional shoe box - they're taking the campaign across channels both in and out of retail store locations.
"Brandlive's online video and social platform gives our omnichannel marketing a powerful and consistent means of visually connecting with fans and customers, bridging the gap between in-store and online," said Tom Taylor, New Balance Spokesperson. "I can't think of a better way for us to tell the fantastic story of the new 880."
Using BrandLive, the company will release sales demonstrations via online broadcasts, push content into video kiosks and web browsers and offer online Q&As in real time with their product experts.
"We're extremely excited to see the way New Balance is using our platform to combine both in-store and online conversations into a single engaging event," said Fritz Brumder, CEO and co-founder of Brandlive. "We've been privileged to work with a who's-who of brands to help each better connect with customers online, driving both engagement and sales conversions, but New Balance is adding a unique live retail component to leverage the best of both in-store and online."
And, as consumers watch the content, retailers will be watching to see how this kind of content drop can help to engage customers across the online and offline space.
- Top retailers failing to meet consumer expectations of personalized comms
- Android ad blocking browser released by Adblock Plus
- How triggered emails can reduce shopping cart abandons
- How to better protect consumers' mobile privacy
- Expert: What Google buy buttons could mean for ecommerce
- Report highlights the 'mobile moments' of commuters
- Consumers keen to use new payment technology but businesses slow to adopt
- Ad Roundup: Integrations and new releases to offer more insights
Featured White Papers
- Email A/B Split Testing Guide
You worked hard creating great products, at least as hard growing a viable business to support them- and perhaps even...
- Not Provided Insights & Intelligence - 2015 Edition
Keywords are fundamental to your integrated SEO and Content Marketing strategies. gShift's Not Provided Guide will help you connect...
- Learn how to fill your funnel with high-quality leads
In this comprehensive, 160 page guide, we cover topics ranging from content marketing and website SEO to telesales and content...