News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New Balance shoe launch takes omni-channel approach
New Balance has tapped BrandLive to help them launch their new running shoe. And while consumers will likely to be watching the omni-channel launch, retailers and brands will be watching for another reason: to see how an omni-channel approach works for the shoe brand...and perhaps make notes about their own future campaigns.
This week a new shoe hits the pavement - New Balance has tapped BrandLive to help launch the new 880 shoe line. 800 shoes have been around for a while, but to launch the latest version, New Balance is going outside the traditional shoe box - they're taking the campaign across channels both in and out of retail store locations.
"Brandlive's online video and social platform gives our omnichannel marketing a powerful and consistent means of visually connecting with fans and customers, bridging the gap between in-store and online," said Tom Taylor, New Balance Spokesperson. "I can't think of a better way for us to tell the fantastic story of the new 880."
Using BrandLive, the company will release sales demonstrations via online broadcasts, push content into video kiosks and web browsers and offer online Q&As in real time with their product experts.
"We're extremely excited to see the way New Balance is using our platform to combine both in-store and online conversations into a single engaging event," said Fritz Brumder, CEO and co-founder of Brandlive. "We've been privileged to work with a who's-who of brands to help each better connect with customers online, driving both engagement and sales conversions, but New Balance is adding a unique live retail component to leverage the best of both in-store and online."
And, as consumers watch the content, retailers will be watching to see how this kind of content drop can help to engage customers across the online and offline space.
- What Twitter's roll-out of Periscope ads means for digital brands
- Ad Roundup: Tools to connect shoppers
- Top 3 tips for B2B brands to harness purchasing power
- Channel 4 video-on-demand ads address viewer by name
- IAB: 2016 Internet ad spend breaks records
- Marketers say their role is to collect, not analyze, customer data
- Two-thirds of US, UK consumers worried about how brands use personal data
- Study: Marketers overwhelmed with data
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...