News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New Balance shoe launch takes omni-channel approach
New Balance has tapped BrandLive to help them launch their new running shoe. And while consumers will likely to be watching the omni-channel launch, retailers and brands will be watching for another reason: to see how an omni-channel approach works for the shoe brand...and perhaps make notes about their own future campaigns.
This week a new shoe hits the pavement - New Balance has tapped BrandLive to help launch the new 880 shoe line. 800 shoes have been around for a while, but to launch the latest version, New Balance is going outside the traditional shoe box - they're taking the campaign across channels both in and out of retail store locations.
"Brandlive's online video and social platform gives our omnichannel marketing a powerful and consistent means of visually connecting with fans and customers, bridging the gap between in-store and online," said Tom Taylor, New Balance Spokesperson. "I can't think of a better way for us to tell the fantastic story of the new 880."
Using BrandLive, the company will release sales demonstrations via online broadcasts, push content into video kiosks and web browsers and offer online Q&As in real time with their product experts.
"We're extremely excited to see the way New Balance is using our platform to combine both in-store and online conversations into a single engaging event," said Fritz Brumder, CEO and co-founder of Brandlive. "We've been privileged to work with a who's-who of brands to help each better connect with customers online, driving both engagement and sales conversions, but New Balance is adding a unique live retail component to leverage the best of both in-store and online."
And, as consumers watch the content, retailers will be watching to see how this kind of content drop can help to engage customers across the online and offline space.
- Reports: Brands are winning back to school
- Time spent gaming on mobile drops, eSports partly to blame
- Expert: How to turn data-rich into data-action
- Expert: 3 questions to ask before outsourcing
- Top retail brands' email marketing campaigns found wanting
- Retailers must consider tech expectations of in-store consumers
- Ad Roundup: Releases for social data, site understanding
- Best practices for a solid omnichannel strategy
Featured White Papers
- 7 Trends Impacting How We Use Digital Assets
Download this new Adobe white paper to discover the seven trends impacting how digital marketers create, manage, deliver, and optimize...
- The Retail Marketer's 2015 Holiday Playbook
Download this ebook to learn how to increase Average Order Value, drive last minute purchases, increase sales, extend in-store shopping...
- 3 Tactics to Increase Influence on Your Consumer's Complex Path to Purchase
Consumers are No Longer Predictable, and their Path to Purchase is No Longer Linear......
- What Your Website and a Great Book Should Have in Common
With real-time personalization, your website can share many of the same characteristics of a best-selling novel - including the ability...