News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Marin integrates Salesforce for enhanced data
This week Marin Software is giving their customers a better look at data. Through an integration with Salesforce, Marin's customers will be able to optimize search, social and display campaigns with CRM data.
The addition of Salesforce data into Marin's platform should give advertisers and brands a more holistic look at how ad campaigns and even social marketing initiatives impact their bottom line.
"Most advertisers with long sales cycles optimize advertising campaigns based on the leads they drive and have no insight into whether an advertisement results in a final sale down the line," said Matt Ackley, CMO of Marin Software. "With Marin's integration to Salesforce data, advertisers can optimize campaigns in real-time based on the metrics that really matter -- downstream revenue, conversion, and lifetime value."
The integration will offer automated bid optimizations using lead, opportunity and revenue data from Salesforce; clients will also receive lifetime value forecasting. This kind of data should help brands determine the long term value of a campaign and then make adjustments when needed. Perhaps the most interesting opportunity for advertisers, though, is a real time attribution option.
Using Salesforce data, customers will be able to use real time attribution to sync data between Salesforce and Marin; this should help with conversion tracking and downstream revenue capture, so that marketers know which channels - social, display, search, etc. - are engaging the most consumers.
Image via Shutterstock
- Britain leads Europe's online shopping boom
- YouGov: Mobile commerce confidence grows among consumers
- Study finds the moments ads will most likely garner attention
- Report: SMB owners optimistic about 2014 holidays
- Brands: Why you need to connect social and cross-platform marketing objectives
- 35% of U.S. online shoppers won't browse or buy from Alibaba
- Top 3 tips to create a multi-channel strategy that works
- Top tips to improve ad performance
Featured White Papers
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...