News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Marin integrates Salesforce for enhanced data
This week Marin Software is giving their customers a better look at data. Through an integration with Salesforce, Marin's customers will be able to optimize search, social and display campaigns with CRM data.
The addition of Salesforce data into Marin's platform should give advertisers and brands a more holistic look at how ad campaigns and even social marketing initiatives impact their bottom line.
"Most advertisers with long sales cycles optimize advertising campaigns based on the leads they drive and have no insight into whether an advertisement results in a final sale down the line," said Matt Ackley, CMO of Marin Software. "With Marin's integration to Salesforce data, advertisers can optimize campaigns in real-time based on the metrics that really matter -- downstream revenue, conversion, and lifetime value."
The integration will offer automated bid optimizations using lead, opportunity and revenue data from Salesforce; clients will also receive lifetime value forecasting. This kind of data should help brands determine the long term value of a campaign and then make adjustments when needed. Perhaps the most interesting opportunity for advertisers, though, is a real time attribution option.
Using Salesforce data, customers will be able to use real time attribution to sync data between Salesforce and Marin; this should help with conversion tracking and downstream revenue capture, so that marketers know which channels - social, display, search, etc. - are engaging the most consumers.
Image via Shutterstock
- Expert: Why brands should consider the subscription box
- Retail trends to watch for 2017
- Expert: Tips for a more productive 2017
- Consumers more likely to click on ads featuring user-generated photography
- Personalized offers on mobile drive consumers in-store
- Marketers prioritizing social media for product launches
- Reports: Mobile hot but not everyone is buying
- Ad Roundup: Acquisition, launch to add layers of control
Featured White Papers
- How to Deliver Content Your Employees Will Love to Share
Your employees are your greatest asset. It makes perfect sense that companies would double down on their own talent, empowering...