News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Marin integrates Salesforce for enhanced data
This week Marin Software is giving their customers a better look at data. Through an integration with Salesforce, Marin's customers will be able to optimize search, social and display campaigns with CRM data.
The addition of Salesforce data into Marin's platform should give advertisers and brands a more holistic look at how ad campaigns and even social marketing initiatives impact their bottom line.
"Most advertisers with long sales cycles optimize advertising campaigns based on the leads they drive and have no insight into whether an advertisement results in a final sale down the line," said Matt Ackley, CMO of Marin Software. "With Marin's integration to Salesforce data, advertisers can optimize campaigns in real-time based on the metrics that really matter -- downstream revenue, conversion, and lifetime value."
The integration will offer automated bid optimizations using lead, opportunity and revenue data from Salesforce; clients will also receive lifetime value forecasting. This kind of data should help brands determine the long term value of a campaign and then make adjustments when needed. Perhaps the most interesting opportunity for advertisers, though, is a real time attribution option.
Using Salesforce data, customers will be able to use real time attribution to sync data between Salesforce and Marin; this should help with conversion tracking and downstream revenue capture, so that marketers know which channels - social, display, search, etc. - are engaging the most consumers.
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Mobile key for online grocery buys
- Job Seekers: How to get the next job
- Top 3 tips to improve travel loyalty programs
- New Realeyes' research links emotional response to sales impact
- Coalition for Better Ads releases new guidance to curb consumer annoyance with ads
- Instagram's focus on business tools attracts SMB advertisers
- Traditional external agency model failing to meet marketers' needs
- Few marketers intend to invest in marketing technology in 2017
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...