News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ecomm solution pushes conversions, revenues one-quarter higher
Recently Juno Active, a leading women's sportswear retailer, tapped GoECart's 360 platform to create a seamless ecommerce site. Some early results are in which indicate increased conversion rates (26%) and increased revenues (24%) over 2013 numbers. Average order values also increase, by 22%.
Online direct retailing hub Juno Active recently tapped GoECart to help them create an ecommerce platform that simplified order management and would help them increase revenue and conversion rates while offering customers an engaging online space to shop.
Using GoECart 360, the company was able to replace an older order management system without any downtime, improve conversions, revenues and average order sizes and streamline productivity.
Anne Kelly, Founder and CEO Juno Active, said: "As we grew over the years, we ended up creating a patchwork of disparate point solutions, which was a serious drag on the business. We really needed one integrated solution that could handle all aspects of our business. We chose GoECart 360, because it is powerful, easily implemented, fully integrated, and intuitive for our users. Today, we're focused on driving revenues and profitability instead of technology."
Some interesting takeaways from their early report include:
• 24% YoY revenue growth
• 26% conversion increase
• Consolidation of 4 older systems into 1 online system
• Improve transaction email campaign operations
• Implement marketing strategies without IT support
GoECart's founder and CEO Manish Chowdhary said, "We're pleased that Juno Active was able to increase its website conversion rate so dramatically through the painless implementation of GoECart 360. When our clients report such positive results, the whole team here at GoECart shares the accomplishment. We feel that we've developed the best integrated commerce solution available today, and stand ready to help any company that wants to integrate all their diverse sales channels and back office functionality into our scalable and highly flexible solution."
Image via Shutterstock
- Ad Roundup: Partnerships and a new release
- Top 3 tips to use a loyalty program to build engagement
- Fewer people report suffering with information overload than a decade ago
- Third of businesses globally under-prepared for digital transformation
- Expert: Tipping point for personalization is near
- Top place for UK mobile shoppers is in bed
- Big brands found using 'dark UX' methods
- Video Roundup: New formats mean new opportunities
Featured White Papers
- How to Deliver Content Your Employees Will Love to Share
Your employees are your greatest asset. It makes perfect sense that companies would double down on their own talent, empowering...