News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ecomm solution pushes conversions, revenues one-quarter higher
Recently Juno Active, a leading women's sportswear retailer, tapped GoECart's 360 platform to create a seamless ecommerce site. Some early results are in which indicate increased conversion rates (26%) and increased revenues (24%) over 2013 numbers. Average order values also increase, by 22%.
Online direct retailing hub Juno Active recently tapped GoECart to help them create an ecommerce platform that simplified order management and would help them increase revenue and conversion rates while offering customers an engaging online space to shop.
Using GoECart 360, the company was able to replace an older order management system without any downtime, improve conversions, revenues and average order sizes and streamline productivity.
Anne Kelly, Founder and CEO Juno Active, said: "As we grew over the years, we ended up creating a patchwork of disparate point solutions, which was a serious drag on the business. We really needed one integrated solution that could handle all aspects of our business. We chose GoECart 360, because it is powerful, easily implemented, fully integrated, and intuitive for our users. Today, we're focused on driving revenues and profitability instead of technology."
Some interesting takeaways from their early report include:
• 24% YoY revenue growth
• 26% conversion increase
• Consolidation of 4 older systems into 1 online system
• Improve transaction email campaign operations
• Implement marketing strategies without IT support
GoECart's founder and CEO Manish Chowdhary said, "We're pleased that Juno Active was able to increase its website conversion rate so dramatically through the painless implementation of GoECart 360. When our clients report such positive results, the whole team here at GoECart shares the accomplishment. We feel that we've developed the best integrated commerce solution available today, and stand ready to help any company that wants to integrate all their diverse sales channels and back office functionality into our scalable and highly flexible solution."
Image via Shutterstock
- Top retailers failing to meet consumer expectations of personalized comms
- Android ad blocking browser released by Adblock Plus
- How triggered emails can reduce shopping cart abandons
- How to better protect consumers' mobile privacy
- Expert: What Google buy buttons could mean for ecommerce
- Report highlights the 'mobile moments' of commuters
- Consumers keen to use new payment technology but businesses slow to adopt
- Ad Roundup: Integrations and new releases to offer more insights
Featured White Papers
- Email A/B Split Testing Guide
You worked hard creating great products, at least as hard growing a viable business to support them- and perhaps even...
- Not Provided Insights & Intelligence - 2015 Edition
Keywords are fundamental to your integrated SEO and Content Marketing strategies. gShift's Not Provided Guide will help you connect...
- Learn how to fill your funnel with high-quality leads
In this comprehensive, 160 page guide, we cover topics ranging from content marketing and website SEO to telesales and content...