News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ecomm solution pushes conversions, revenues one-quarter higher
Recently Juno Active, a leading women's sportswear retailer, tapped GoECart's 360 platform to create a seamless ecommerce site. Some early results are in which indicate increased conversion rates (26%) and increased revenues (24%) over 2013 numbers. Average order values also increase, by 22%.
Online direct retailing hub Juno Active recently tapped GoECart to help them create an ecommerce platform that simplified order management and would help them increase revenue and conversion rates while offering customers an engaging online space to shop.
Using GoECart 360, the company was able to replace an older order management system without any downtime, improve conversions, revenues and average order sizes and streamline productivity.
Anne Kelly, Founder and CEO Juno Active, said: "As we grew over the years, we ended up creating a patchwork of disparate point solutions, which was a serious drag on the business. We really needed one integrated solution that could handle all aspects of our business. We chose GoECart 360, because it is powerful, easily implemented, fully integrated, and intuitive for our users. Today, we're focused on driving revenues and profitability instead of technology."
Some interesting takeaways from their early report include:
• 24% YoY revenue growth
• 26% conversion increase
• Consolidation of 4 older systems into 1 online system
• Improve transaction email campaign operations
• Implement marketing strategies without IT support
GoECart's founder and CEO Manish Chowdhary said, "We're pleased that Juno Active was able to increase its website conversion rate so dramatically through the painless implementation of GoECart 360. When our clients report such positive results, the whole team here at GoECart shares the accomplishment. We feel that we've developed the best integrated commerce solution available today, and stand ready to help any company that wants to integrate all their diverse sales channels and back office functionality into our scalable and highly flexible solution."
Image via Shutterstock
- Brands: How to better use reviews for your business
- How to keep customers loyal through the holidays
- 50% of Millennials will do most of their holiday shopping on Black Friday, Cyber Monday
- Consumers expect shopping experience to be revolutionized by wearable tech
- Highest online parcel volume recorded in October 2015
- How to convince wary app users to share location data
- How to protect against fake reviews
- 3 IT trends to watch in 2016
Featured White Papers
- Statistics for Online Experiments: How to Think and Act Like a Statistician
Statistics are the underpinning of how Optimizely's customers use data to make decisions. To run great experiments, investing in an...
- Lean Content Marketing
Content is king. If you're a modern marketer, you know why--it is the fuel for your lead generation and nurturing...