News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ad Roundup: Sales tools and caller response
Two releases into the online space this week should help sales people bring more leads through the sales funnel and to create a better experience for consumers across channels.
First, Corporate Visions has released their Power Playbook, a sales tool created to increase the conversational skills and content from sales channels. Power Playbook is available across channels, including a mobile app, giving salespeople convenient access while out of the office.
"Today, most sales playbooks are overloaded with content that has nothing to do with the conversations they are supposed to enable," said Tim Riesterer, chief strategy and marketing officer for Corporate Visions. "Now, salespeople can benefit from our experience in applying decision-making science to sales messaging and sales skills training, and all of it comes in an easy-to-use tool designed for those critical early-stage meetings."
The tool includes details on how to successfully introduce new needs to sales leads, demonstrate value and include different points of view.
Meanwhile 7 has released 7 Speech, a cloud based self service tool that uses omnichannel data to predict caller intent. The tool uses natural language to bridge the interactive voice response (IVR) experience into a digital experience.
"Consumers expect an omnichannel experience where they can connect through the web, IVR, mobile, and social media touch points and maintain one continuous customer journey to rent a car," says, Gerard Insall, CIO, Avis. "With partners like 7, Avis continues to use innovative technology to continually push the boundaries of the customer rental experience to new levels."
This kind of tool is important because, while many consumers use multiple channels to contact businesses, the phone is the tool of choice when they encounter issues in other channels. Creating a better phone experience is another way to build loyalty.
Image via Shutterstock
- Brits have financial concerns in the run up to Christmas
- Top 3 tips to create a solid cross-device strategy
- Ad Roundup: Mobile video and retargeting solutions
- Forecast: 27% of holiday buys could be 'lost' to abandoned carts
- Multitasking activity during TV viewing has little to do with the show being watched
- 65% of shoppers still rely on visits to physical stores during online shopping journey
- Internet ad revenues hit landmark high in first half of 2014
- Report: Product placements can recoup commercial losses
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...