News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ad Roundup: Making mobile, social, video simpler
Two new solutions in the online space are focusing on simplifying brands' reach into mobile, social and video.
First, from Acxiom, the MyAcxiomPartner platform. The self-service ad sit allows marketers to build and launch multi-channel ad campaigns with precise audience targeting. The platform includes thousands of pre-built and scored audience models.
"We live in an increasingly digital and mobile world, where consumers are checking their smartphones 150 times per day," said Jeff Standridge, vice president and head of Acxiom's small and medium business strategy. "MyAcxiomPartner.com was created with the goal of combining the power of Acxiom's enterprise marketing engine with the ease and flexibility of a self-service portal. Now, with the click of a button, businesses can target customers on mobile and social with the same precision they've been able to achieve for years with direct mail."
MyAcxiomPartner offers detailed reporting, the ability to place orders across devices and refresh databases.
Meanwhile, EngageClick has launched the AdPoll video ad solution; the platform offers real time data to personalize interactive video ad campaigns. Consumer insights are sent in real time to brands so that changes and updates can be made quickly.
"AdPoll multi-screen interactive video advertising provides a unique, personalized way for brands to communicate with potential customers. Advertisers can take advantage of the digital space by tailoring their message in real-time based on every selection an individual makes, leading to greater consumer relevancy and higher consumer engagement," said Shekhar Deo, CTO and co-founder, EngageClick.
AdPoll allows brands to repurpose existing video content to create a personalized experience; ads and leverages EngageClick's data technology for targeting. Some early results show engagement levels two times higher than the market average.
- Study: Retailers aren't ready for next-gen tech
- Expert Advice: Invest in Near Field Communications
- Top struggles for email marketers
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...