News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ad Roundup: Making mobile, social, video simpler
Two new solutions in the online space are focusing on simplifying brands' reach into mobile, social and video.
First, from Acxiom, the MyAcxiomPartner platform. The self-service ad sit allows marketers to build and launch multi-channel ad campaigns with precise audience targeting. The platform includes thousands of pre-built and scored audience models.
"We live in an increasingly digital and mobile world, where consumers are checking their smartphones 150 times per day," said Jeff Standridge, vice president and head of Acxiom's small and medium business strategy. "MyAcxiomPartner.com was created with the goal of combining the power of Acxiom's enterprise marketing engine with the ease and flexibility of a self-service portal. Now, with the click of a button, businesses can target customers on mobile and social with the same precision they've been able to achieve for years with direct mail."
MyAcxiomPartner offers detailed reporting, the ability to place orders across devices and refresh databases.
Meanwhile, EngageClick has launched the AdPoll video ad solution; the platform offers real time data to personalize interactive video ad campaigns. Consumer insights are sent in real time to brands so that changes and updates can be made quickly.
"AdPoll multi-screen interactive video advertising provides a unique, personalized way for brands to communicate with potential customers. Advertisers can take advantage of the digital space by tailoring their message in real-time based on every selection an individual makes, leading to greater consumer relevancy and higher consumer engagement," said Shekhar Deo, CTO and co-founder, EngageClick.
AdPoll allows brands to repurpose existing video content to create a personalized experience; ads and leverages EngageClick's data technology for targeting. Some early results show engagement levels two times higher than the market average.
- Forge relationships with consumers with gamification marketing techniques
- 50% of teens bored of Facebook as the social network loses its 'cool' factor
- Studies ID social trends for the holiday season
- Experts: Use the Hunger Games strategy to avoid spam folders
- Studies predict strong holiday shopping season
- Unruly IDs the most shared videos of 2014
- Expert: Why marketers should watch augmented reality
- Top 6 tips to set retailers up for the 2014 holidays
Featured White Papers
- 2014 Top Insights for Marketing Executives
Winning consumers over today requires building new capabilities that make brands more agile and provides deeper, more intimate knowledge of...
- 6 Common Marketing Problems and How to Beat Them
Feeling tired, frustrated, and overwhelmed with work chaos? Get the Winning at the Game of Marketing eBook and get control....
- Social & The DMP: Understanding Data-Driven Social Media Marketing
Learn how top marketers improved their Social Media Marketing....