News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ad Roundup: Making mobile, social, video simpler
Two new solutions in the online space are focusing on simplifying brands' reach into mobile, social and video.
First, from Acxiom, the MyAcxiomPartner platform. The self-service ad sit allows marketers to build and launch multi-channel ad campaigns with precise audience targeting. The platform includes thousands of pre-built and scored audience models.
"We live in an increasingly digital and mobile world, where consumers are checking their smartphones 150 times per day," said Jeff Standridge, vice president and head of Acxiom's small and medium business strategy. "MyAcxiomPartner.com was created with the goal of combining the power of Acxiom's enterprise marketing engine with the ease and flexibility of a self-service portal. Now, with the click of a button, businesses can target customers on mobile and social with the same precision they've been able to achieve for years with direct mail."
MyAcxiomPartner offers detailed reporting, the ability to place orders across devices and refresh databases.
Meanwhile, EngageClick has launched the AdPoll video ad solution; the platform offers real time data to personalize interactive video ad campaigns. Consumer insights are sent in real time to brands so that changes and updates can be made quickly.
"AdPoll multi-screen interactive video advertising provides a unique, personalized way for brands to communicate with potential customers. Advertisers can take advantage of the digital space by tailoring their message in real-time based on every selection an individual makes, leading to greater consumer relevancy and higher consumer engagement," said Shekhar Deo, CTO and co-founder, EngageClick.
AdPoll allows brands to repurpose existing video content to create a personalized experience; ads and leverages EngageClick's data technology for targeting. Some early results show engagement levels two times higher than the market average.
- Consumers prefer human touch for insurance buying, claims
- Study: Digital strategy not properly defined
- Expert: User engagement trumps viewability
- Combining contextual marketing and demographics gives 3D-view of consumer
- Research warns marketers to consider social media followers' diverse network
- Ad Roundup: Tools for content, collaboration
- Leisure travel most popular discretionary spending category in UK
- Ad Roundup: Data, ecommerce tools
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...