News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ad Roundup: 2 new programmatic solutions soar to market
Programmatic is gaining more ground this week, thanks to two new solutions coming to market. Both Verve Mobile and adMarketplace are pushing programmatic/bidding solutions that should give brands more control over their spending. Here's how:
First, from Verve Mobile, a programmatic direct platform specific to location based ads. Through the platform advertisers can use programmatic bidding to target local-mobile campaigns.
"Verve has always been a pioneer in location-based mobile advertising, and now we're taking it to the next level by breaking new ground with the Verve Direct programmatic platform," said Tom MacIsaac, CEO of Verve. "Now partners and advertisers can access Verve's proprietary mobile Proximity Targeting and Consumer Audience Segments on an automated basis through a robust SaaS platform."
Meanwhile, adMarketplace is launched an algorithmic ad bidding solution called BidSmart. Through the platform advertisers can use performance data to bid on ads using keyword, traffic sources and device type.
"User search, previously concentrated on one major search engine, is now spread across many mobile and web properties" said Jamie Hill, CEO of adMarketplace. "In response, over 60 percent of Google's largest direct response advertisers have turned to adMarketplace to buy high-performing traffic as search behavior changes. adMarketplace's Advertiser 3D with BidSmart platform answers this need by combining the scale of programmatic advertising with the performance of search advertising."
According to eMarketer, search ad revenues are pushing $50 billion worldwide, accounting for about 43% of all online ad revenue. Programmatic search solutions, like BidSmart, are said to bridge the gap between traditional search marketing and search marketing based on apps and specialized online sites like Local.com and Blekko.
Image via Shutterstock
- Consumers more likely to be loyal to brands with a physical presence
- Study dispels myth that 15-24 year olds are the true 'digital natives'
- Top 3 tips to better optimize branded content
- Programmatic spending skyrockets through Nexage Markeplace
- FTC's new 'merchandise rule' to come into effect before Christmas
- Brands: Why content needs better optimization
- Ad Roundup: Partnerships and acquisitions to improve platforms
- Consumers prefer SMS to apps for brand communications
Featured White Papers
- 6 Ways to Boost Holiday Sales & Fuel Year-round Growth
Just as the shopping seasons guide demand in many categories, they shape the conversation around these categories as well. How...
- No Longer a Necessary Evil: How Modern CRM Empowers Sales
CRM has long been seen as a must-have sales tool. However, much of the value of traditional CRM accrues to...