News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ad Roundup: 2 new programmatic solutions soar to market
Programmatic is gaining more ground this week, thanks to two new solutions coming to market. Both Verve Mobile and adMarketplace are pushing programmatic/bidding solutions that should give brands more control over their spending. Here's how:
First, from Verve Mobile, a programmatic direct platform specific to location based ads. Through the platform advertisers can use programmatic bidding to target local-mobile campaigns.
"Verve has always been a pioneer in location-based mobile advertising, and now we're taking it to the next level by breaking new ground with the Verve Direct programmatic platform," said Tom MacIsaac, CEO of Verve. "Now partners and advertisers can access Verve's proprietary mobile Proximity Targeting and Consumer Audience Segments on an automated basis through a robust SaaS platform."
Meanwhile, adMarketplace is launched an algorithmic ad bidding solution called BidSmart. Through the platform advertisers can use performance data to bid on ads using keyword, traffic sources and device type.
"User search, previously concentrated on one major search engine, is now spread across many mobile and web properties" said Jamie Hill, CEO of adMarketplace. "In response, over 60 percent of Google's largest direct response advertisers have turned to adMarketplace to buy high-performing traffic as search behavior changes. adMarketplace's Advertiser 3D with BidSmart platform answers this need by combining the scale of programmatic advertising with the performance of search advertising."
According to eMarketer, search ad revenues are pushing $50 billion worldwide, accounting for about 43% of all online ad revenue. Programmatic search solutions, like BidSmart, are said to bridge the gap between traditional search marketing and search marketing based on apps and specialized online sites like Local.com and Blekko.
Image via Shutterstock
- Spending up but enthusiasm down for Halloween celebrations in the UK
- Study: Santa's Using SaaS
- Brits have financial concerns in the run up to Christmas
- Top 3 tips to create a solid cross-device strategy
- Ad Roundup: Mobile video and retargeting solutions
- Forecast: 27% of holiday buys could be 'lost' to abandoned carts
- Multitasking activity during TV viewing has little to do with the show being watched
- 65% of shoppers still rely on visits to physical stores during online shopping journey
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...