News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
23% of Affiliate Window's advertiser revenues in July via mobile
Affiliate Window's latest mobile benchmark report reveals mobile traffic is up and reports on sales and ad conversion.
Between June and July, 2014, sales through mobile devices rose. 24,000 sales per day came from mobile devices in July alone, 8,800 of which were via a smartphone.
Other July stats include:
- 405 clicks originated from a mobile device every minute;
- 366 sales were generated through a smartphone each hour;
- 23% of revenue generated for Affiliate Window's advertisers was through a mobile device.
In addition, mobile traffic rose to 36.05% in July, up from 35.58% in June. Just over 18% of that traffic came from a smartphone, a slight rise from exactly 18% in June.
Meanwhile, mobile traffic conversions were down in July at 4.06%, down from 4.25% in June, as was the average order value - dropping from £67.98 in June to £67.46 in July.
In terms of device, Affiliate Window's mobile data, drawn from over 2.5m network transactions across 1,600 advertisers, found that Android smartphones accounted for just over a quarter (26.45%) of smartphone traffic and 26.10% of sales. Android tablets accounted for 30.10% of tablet traffic but only 17.79% of sales.
Image via Shutterstock
- Snapchat beats Facebook for daily video views
- Global study reveals 'authenticity deficit' among brands
- Report: Video is video regardless of screen
- Study: US mobile app experience low
- Top 4 tips to succeed at Mother's Day email
- Ad Roundup: New solutions for personalization, collaboration
- How brands can better manage social
- How data impacts marketing automation
Featured White Papers
- 6 SEO Predictions to Plan for in 2016
To succeed in 2016, marketers must pay heed to a number of critical SEO trends, including how they go about...
- How to Boost Reader Engagement 300%
Building an audience isn't just about quantity: it's also about quality. How can you increase the number of readers who...