News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
23% of Affiliate Window's advertiser revenues in July via mobile
Affiliate Window's latest mobile benchmark report reveals mobile traffic is up and reports on sales and ad conversion.
Between June and July, 2014, sales through mobile devices rose. 24,000 sales per day came from mobile devices in July alone, 8,800 of which were via a smartphone.
Other July stats include:
- 405 clicks originated from a mobile device every minute;
- 366 sales were generated through a smartphone each hour;
- 23% of revenue generated for Affiliate Window's advertisers was through a mobile device.
In addition, mobile traffic rose to 36.05% in July, up from 35.58% in June. Just over 18% of that traffic came from a smartphone, a slight rise from exactly 18% in June.
Meanwhile, mobile traffic conversions were down in July at 4.06%, down from 4.25% in June, as was the average order value - dropping from £67.98 in June to £67.46 in July.
In terms of device, Affiliate Window's mobile data, drawn from over 2.5m network transactions across 1,600 advertisers, found that Android smartphones accounted for just over a quarter (26.45%) of smartphone traffic and 26.10% of sales. Android tablets accounted for 30.10% of tablet traffic but only 17.79% of sales.
Image via Shutterstock
- Mobile Roundup: Mobile wallets upping the retail ante
- Report: US, UK users vulnerable because of passwords
- Study: Images linked to email success
- Millennial Media: Video increases engagement
- UK brands fail to improve customer service response rates
- 53% of marketers crave more customer data
- Mother's Day: Flowers a popular gift, but Mom wants tech
- UK: Online spending and deliveries break records
Featured White Papers
- Measure What Matters: Five Features to Enable Now On Google Analytics
Google Analytics is an excellent tool for gaining insights into user behavior and gathering data for site optimization. Unfortunately, in...
- A lot of what you know about email marketing could be wrong
There is a lot of email-marketing advice floating around out there. And, frankly, a lot of it is bad. Hunches...