News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
23% of Affiliate Window's advertiser revenues in July via mobile
Affiliate Window's latest mobile benchmark report reveals mobile traffic is up and reports on sales and ad conversion.
Between June and July, 2014, sales through mobile devices rose. 24,000 sales per day came from mobile devices in July alone, 8,800 of which were via a smartphone.
Other July stats include:
- 405 clicks originated from a mobile device every minute;
- 366 sales were generated through a smartphone each hour;
- 23% of revenue generated for Affiliate Window's advertisers was through a mobile device.
In addition, mobile traffic rose to 36.05% in July, up from 35.58% in June. Just over 18% of that traffic came from a smartphone, a slight rise from exactly 18% in June.
Meanwhile, mobile traffic conversions were down in July at 4.06%, down from 4.25% in June, as was the average order value - dropping from £67.98 in June to £67.46 in July.
In terms of device, Affiliate Window's mobile data, drawn from over 2.5m network transactions across 1,600 advertisers, found that Android smartphones accounted for just over a quarter (26.45%) of smartphone traffic and 26.10% of sales. Android tablets accounted for 30.10% of tablet traffic but only 17.79% of sales.
Image via Shutterstock
- Cash, and wallets, soon to be things of the past?
- Expert: How Siri, Echo are changing content needs
- Costumes are big business again this Halloween
- Mobile to play increasing role in holiday season shopping
- Nielsen research reveals countries least likely to embrace mobile-only banking
- Mobile use in restaurants - tolerable or taboo?
- Study: Shoppers want email contact
- New eBay ad targeting tool knows what mood a shopper is in
Featured White Papers
- How to Master the Art of LinkedIn InMail Prospecting
Learn how to improve your LinkedIn Inmail prospecting skills with this practical guide, complete with real-life examples....