News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
23% of Affiliate Window's advertiser revenues in July via mobile
Affiliate Window's latest mobile benchmark report reveals mobile traffic is up and reports on sales and ad conversion.
Between June and July, 2014, sales through mobile devices rose. 24,000 sales per day came from mobile devices in July alone, 8,800 of which were via a smartphone.
Other July stats include:
- 405 clicks originated from a mobile device every minute;
- 366 sales were generated through a smartphone each hour;
- 23% of revenue generated for Affiliate Window's advertisers was through a mobile device.
In addition, mobile traffic rose to 36.05% in July, up from 35.58% in June. Just over 18% of that traffic came from a smartphone, a slight rise from exactly 18% in June.
Meanwhile, mobile traffic conversions were down in July at 4.06%, down from 4.25% in June, as was the average order value - dropping from £67.98 in June to £67.46 in July.
In terms of device, Affiliate Window's mobile data, drawn from over 2.5m network transactions across 1,600 advertisers, found that Android smartphones accounted for just over a quarter (26.45%) of smartphone traffic and 26.10% of sales. Android tablets accounted for 30.10% of tablet traffic but only 17.79% of sales.
Image via Shutterstock
- Report: Mobile web use doubles
- Ad Roundup: Tools to improve experience
- Study finds customer service key for BTS success
- IAB/UKOM cuts through confusion with 'definitive' data on time Brits spend online
- Google pauses Flash and signals new ad age of HTML5
- Studies ID how Millennials are connecting
- Black Friday UK predicted to break £1bn in online sales
- Smaato: Spending on mobile web ads soars
Featured White Papers
- Why Marketing Should Be Personal
Read our report, Why Marketing Should be Personal, created in partnership with Econsultancy, to learn why 700 marketers ranked personalization...
- Digital Trends 2015
Download the 2015 Digital Trends report, created in partnership with Econsultancy, to see the trends and tools you need to...