News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
23% of Affiliate Window's advertiser revenues in July via mobile
Affiliate Window's latest mobile benchmark report reveals mobile traffic is up and reports on sales and ad conversion.
Between June and July, 2014, sales through mobile devices rose. 24,000 sales per day came from mobile devices in July alone, 8,800 of which were via a smartphone.
Other July stats include:
- 405 clicks originated from a mobile device every minute;
- 366 sales were generated through a smartphone each hour;
- 23% of revenue generated for Affiliate Window's advertisers was through a mobile device.
In addition, mobile traffic rose to 36.05% in July, up from 35.58% in June. Just over 18% of that traffic came from a smartphone, a slight rise from exactly 18% in June.
Meanwhile, mobile traffic conversions were down in July at 4.06%, down from 4.25% in June, as was the average order value - dropping from £67.98 in June to £67.46 in July.
In terms of device, Affiliate Window's mobile data, drawn from over 2.5m network transactions across 1,600 advertisers, found that Android smartphones accounted for just over a quarter (26.45%) of smartphone traffic and 26.10% of sales. Android tablets accounted for 30.10% of tablet traffic but only 17.79% of sales.
Image via Shutterstock
- Brands: How to better use reviews for your business
- How to keep customers loyal through the holidays
- 50% of Millennials will do most of their holiday shopping on Black Friday, Cyber Monday
- Consumers expect shopping experience to be revolutionized by wearable tech
- Highest online parcel volume recorded in October 2015
- How to convince wary app users to share location data
- How to protect against fake reviews
- 3 IT trends to watch in 2016
Featured White Papers
- Statistics for Online Experiments: How to Think and Act Like a Statistician
Statistics are the underpinning of how Optimizely's customers use data to make decisions. To run great experiments, investing in an...
- Lean Content Marketing
Content is king. If you're a modern marketer, you know why--it is the fuel for your lead generation and nurturing...