News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Report: Marketing tech high on marketers' to-do lists
In the second half of 2014 look for more businesses to push their spending within the marketing technologies sector; that is the takeaway from the new Stat of B2B Lead Nurturing survey. According to the report most (82%) are looking to increase spending in that area; about three-quarters (72%) say they have marketing automation platforms in place.
Still, marketers want more control. The report also indicates 3 in 4 believe adding addition technologies will result in better optimization.
"Relying solely on email for lead nurturing is preventing B2B marketers from getting to the next level of business impact," said David Karel, CMO of Bizo. "With only five percent of website visitors willingly providing an email address, marketers' need to find other channels or risk limiting nurturing efforts to a very small portion of their target audience. Multi-channel nurturing represents a massive opportunity to reach prospects beyond the inbox and really boost the return on their marketing spend."
Other interesting findings from the survey include:
• 54% of B2B marketers say they are responsible for about 40% of their companies' revenue
• For about one-third of marketers less than 25% of budgets are used for prospecting new leads
• 79% say email open rates average below 20%
• 70% say email, display, search and social campaigns are 'only somewhat' integrated
Image via Shutterstock
- Seniors unhappy with stereotypes used in advertising
- Top 3 SaaS myths debunked
- Traits independent retailers need to compete
- Report illustrates traditional vs. digital media consumption
- New tool to optimize, monitor content
- Study: Privacy concerns high for wearable tech
- Internet of Things not just for the tech-savvy
- Retale: 73% of parents to use mobile for back-to-school shopping
Featured White Papers
- Top 12 Marketing Tips for the Holidays
Sleigh bells ring, are you listening? Though the holidays might seem far away, leading retailers will start preparing for the...
- Three Converged Media Campaigns Worth Emulating
The old adage, "you get what you pay for" may no longer be true when it comes to traditional paid...