News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Report: Marketing tech high on marketers' to-do lists
In the second half of 2014 look for more businesses to push their spending within the marketing technologies sector; that is the takeaway from the new Stat of B2B Lead Nurturing survey. According to the report most (82%) are looking to increase spending in that area; about three-quarters (72%) say they have marketing automation platforms in place.
Still, marketers want more control. The report also indicates 3 in 4 believe adding addition technologies will result in better optimization.
"Relying solely on email for lead nurturing is preventing B2B marketers from getting to the next level of business impact," said David Karel, CMO of Bizo. "With only five percent of website visitors willingly providing an email address, marketers' need to find other channels or risk limiting nurturing efforts to a very small portion of their target audience. Multi-channel nurturing represents a massive opportunity to reach prospects beyond the inbox and really boost the return on their marketing spend."
Other interesting findings from the survey include:
• 54% of B2B marketers say they are responsible for about 40% of their companies' revenue
• For about one-third of marketers less than 25% of budgets are used for prospecting new leads
• 79% say email open rates average below 20%
• 70% say email, display, search and social campaigns are 'only somewhat' integrated
Image via Shutterstock
- Six ways to increase the performance of your Pinterest Pins
- Personalization key to becoming a 'Best Friend Brand'
- Young mobile users annoyed by ads in apps
- Top 3 tips to harness dark social data
- Report: M:Commerce share up one-third
- Consumer engagement with mobile ads on the rise
- Android dominates smartphone market
- How to tell if social is right for your brand
Featured White Papers
- How to Create a Mobile Device Storefront
It is estimated that 55% of Americans regularly shop online at an average of 15.6 online purchases per year. However,...
- Why The Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
Here's why the savvy ones in the business are outsourcing their content right now (and why you should be, too)....