News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New tool makes app development searchable
With more consumers turning to mobile devices, most businesses are building apps, advertising in apps and developing app content. Offering an assist to app developers is the new DEVSBUILD.IT solution which creates a search engine for the industry.
Out today from the Application Developers Alliance, a new tool called DEVSBUILD.IT which allows developers to search for policy information, tools and industry insight that can be used during development to create highly relevant and useful apps.
But app developers should already know this stuff because they make the apps? Yes and no. There are new tools releasing every day, new mandates and new ways of creating; a search engine puts the newest developments at the fingertips of developers.
"When I first launched my app White Noise in 2008, the app world was a much simpler place," said Todd Moore, Founder and CEO of TMSOFT. "Today there are a lot of choices when it comes to monetization strategies and app store discoverability. Developers need a central hub to get quick answers and the Apps Alliance is creating a platform to make this process easier."
The content within the search engine is developer-centric and includes research, industry events and guides.
"There is no shortage of information available to developers," said Apps Alliance President Jon Potter. "The challenge for developers and app companies at every stage is finding the right resources and correct answers to their specific questions. DEVSBUILD.IT gives developers a virtual seat at the table with industry experts and access to information that will help them succeed, build innovative apps and stronger businesses."
Image via Shutterstock
- 25% of smartphone owners have used mobile wallet technology at least once
- Forge relationships with consumers with gamification marketing techniques
- 50% of teens bored of Facebook as the social network loses its 'cool' factor
- Studies ID social trends for the holiday season
- Experts: Use the Hunger Games strategy to avoid spam folders
- Studies predict strong holiday shopping season
- Unruly IDs the most shared videos of 2014
- Expert: Why marketers should watch augmented reality
Featured White Papers
- 2014 Top Insights for Marketing Executives
Winning consumers over today requires building new capabilities that make brands more agile and provides deeper, more intimate knowledge of...
- 6 Common Marketing Problems and How to Beat Them
Feeling tired, frustrated, and overwhelmed with work chaos? Get the Winning at the Game of Marketing eBook and get control....
- Social & The DMP: Understanding Data-Driven Social Media Marketing
Learn how top marketers improved their Social Media Marketing....