News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New tool makes app development searchable
With more consumers turning to mobile devices, most businesses are building apps, advertising in apps and developing app content. Offering an assist to app developers is the new DEVSBUILD.IT solution which creates a search engine for the industry.
Out today from the Application Developers Alliance, a new tool called DEVSBUILD.IT which allows developers to search for policy information, tools and industry insight that can be used during development to create highly relevant and useful apps.
But app developers should already know this stuff because they make the apps? Yes and no. There are new tools releasing every day, new mandates and new ways of creating; a search engine puts the newest developments at the fingertips of developers.
"When I first launched my app White Noise in 2008, the app world was a much simpler place," said Todd Moore, Founder and CEO of TMSOFT. "Today there are a lot of choices when it comes to monetization strategies and app store discoverability. Developers need a central hub to get quick answers and the Apps Alliance is creating a platform to make this process easier."
The content within the search engine is developer-centric and includes research, industry events and guides.
"There is no shortage of information available to developers," said Apps Alliance President Jon Potter. "The challenge for developers and app companies at every stage is finding the right resources and correct answers to their specific questions. DEVSBUILD.IT gives developers a virtual seat at the table with industry experts and access to information that will help them succeed, build innovative apps and stronger businesses."
Image via Shutterstock
- Ad Roundup: Launches to increase mobile, social capabilities
- Zendesk: Brand promoters talk less, detractors talk more
- Spending up but enthusiasm down for Halloween celebrations in the UK
- Study: Santa's Using SaaS
- Brits have financial concerns in the run up to Christmas
- Top 3 tips to create a solid cross-device strategy
- Ad Roundup: Mobile video and retargeting solutions
- Forecast: 27% of holiday buys could be 'lost' to abandoned carts
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...