News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New tool makes app development searchable
With more consumers turning to mobile devices, most businesses are building apps, advertising in apps and developing app content. Offering an assist to app developers is the new DEVSBUILD.IT solution which creates a search engine for the industry.
Out today from the Application Developers Alliance, a new tool called DEVSBUILD.IT which allows developers to search for policy information, tools and industry insight that can be used during development to create highly relevant and useful apps.
But app developers should already know this stuff because they make the apps? Yes and no. There are new tools releasing every day, new mandates and new ways of creating; a search engine puts the newest developments at the fingertips of developers.
"When I first launched my app White Noise in 2008, the app world was a much simpler place," said Todd Moore, Founder and CEO of TMSOFT. "Today there are a lot of choices when it comes to monetization strategies and app store discoverability. Developers need a central hub to get quick answers and the Apps Alliance is creating a platform to make this process easier."
The content within the search engine is developer-centric and includes research, industry events and guides.
"There is no shortage of information available to developers," said Apps Alliance President Jon Potter. "The challenge for developers and app companies at every stage is finding the right resources and correct answers to their specific questions. DEVSBUILD.IT gives developers a virtual seat at the table with industry experts and access to information that will help them succeed, build innovative apps and stronger businesses."
Image via Shutterstock
- Top 3 retail tips to personalize across channels
- Expert Advice: Use in-store techniques to sell online
- Twitter helps agency campaigns take off with Flight School
- Top 3 tips to improve employee productivity
- Retailers: Why you need live online assistance for the 2014 holidays
- Top 3 tips to create better transactional email messages
- Facebook enables ad targeting by connection speed
- UK: Lousy public holiday weather drives take-out food search surge
Featured White Papers
- 5 Ways to Personalize Beyond the Subject Line
Many marketers are still using batch and blast tactics for their emails and are often limited in their personalization efforts...
- How to Maximize, Manage, and Measure Organic Search
Organic search delivers high-quality traffic and revenue with a high contribution margin. But organic search is hard, and it's getting...