News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Loyalty program option rolled out for AMZ merchants
Small businesses and solo merchants have long to using platforms like Ebay, Etsy and Amazon to sell their ware to a broader customer base. Rolling out this week is a solution that should help those merchants selling through Amazon to also build loyalty with their sales.
The solution is powered by Clutch, a platform hosting a suite of tools to build loyalty, offer customer analytics and create personalization to boost engagement.
"We are tremendously excited to offer this solution to Amazon Webstore merchants looking to run a loyalty program as well as to Clutch customers needing an e-commerce provider," said Ned Moore, CEO of Clutch. "Our approach is to work individually with each customer to define its goals for success in very specific terms. This includes designing and integrating a loyalty program as a part a merchant's overall marketing mix in order to yield higher margin, more engagement and more value from top customers."
Clutch works by increasing the personalization factor within stores; using their top level analytics, retailers can better segment and target products to increase product relevance. The new tool for Amazon Webstore clients works in much the same way: Retailers set up the rewards program and once orders are scanned through, Clutch issues rewards to the customers for those items meeting the loyalty program requirements. There is also a widget options which allows shoppers to redeem rewards - for example, percentage off offers or free shipping - as they are checking out of the store.
Image via Shutterstock
- Pinterest introduces new search tool to attract men to the network
- Study: Dirty Data a problem for marketers
- Top 3 things consumers really want from brands
- Surveys: Why social, mobile might rule the Super Bowl
- How new data collection techniques may impact your business
- Photographs among Brits' most treasured possessions
- Restaurant tech can leave servers more time to focus on dining experience
- NRF forecasts bigger spending this Valentine's Day
Featured White Papers
- 6 Blueprints for Social Network Success
The Big 6 social networks offer tremendous marketing opportunites--and each one is very different. That's why Spredfast has assembled our...
- CRM's Dirty Little Secret: How to Avoid CRM Sticker Shock
The way companies use and pay for customer relationship management software has changed significantly over the past decade. Moving from...