News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Loyalty program option rolled out for AMZ merchants
Small businesses and solo merchants have long to using platforms like Ebay, Etsy and Amazon to sell their ware to a broader customer base. Rolling out this week is a solution that should help those merchants selling through Amazon to also build loyalty with their sales.
The solution is powered by Clutch, a platform hosting a suite of tools to build loyalty, offer customer analytics and create personalization to boost engagement.
"We are tremendously excited to offer this solution to Amazon Webstore merchants looking to run a loyalty program as well as to Clutch customers needing an e-commerce provider," said Ned Moore, CEO of Clutch. "Our approach is to work individually with each customer to define its goals for success in very specific terms. This includes designing and integrating a loyalty program as a part a merchant's overall marketing mix in order to yield higher margin, more engagement and more value from top customers."
Clutch works by increasing the personalization factor within stores; using their top level analytics, retailers can better segment and target products to increase product relevance. The new tool for Amazon Webstore clients works in much the same way: Retailers set up the rewards program and once orders are scanned through, Clutch issues rewards to the customers for those items meeting the loyalty program requirements. There is also a widget options which allows shoppers to redeem rewards - for example, percentage off offers or free shipping - as they are checking out of the store.
Image via Shutterstock
- Traditional external agency model failing to meet marketers' needs
- Few marketers intend to invest in marketing technology in 2017
- Kinetic email boosts unique click and click-to-open rates
- Study: GenX, Y most likely to BOPIS
- Experts: Why points aren't enough for loyalty
- How to win the Amazon Buy Box
- Consumers prefer human touch for insurance buying, claims
- Study: Digital strategy not properly defined
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...