News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Loyalty program option rolled out for AMZ merchants
Small businesses and solo merchants have long to using platforms like Ebay, Etsy and Amazon to sell their ware to a broader customer base. Rolling out this week is a solution that should help those merchants selling through Amazon to also build loyalty with their sales.
The solution is powered by Clutch, a platform hosting a suite of tools to build loyalty, offer customer analytics and create personalization to boost engagement.
"We are tremendously excited to offer this solution to Amazon Webstore merchants looking to run a loyalty program as well as to Clutch customers needing an e-commerce provider," said Ned Moore, CEO of Clutch. "Our approach is to work individually with each customer to define its goals for success in very specific terms. This includes designing and integrating a loyalty program as a part a merchant's overall marketing mix in order to yield higher margin, more engagement and more value from top customers."
Clutch works by increasing the personalization factor within stores; using their top level analytics, retailers can better segment and target products to increase product relevance. The new tool for Amazon Webstore clients works in much the same way: Retailers set up the rewards program and once orders are scanned through, Clutch issues rewards to the customers for those items meeting the loyalty program requirements. There is also a widget options which allows shoppers to redeem rewards - for example, percentage off offers or free shipping - as they are checking out of the store.
Image via Shutterstock
- Top 3 tips to ensure content is global-ready
- Survey: SMBs missing out by not being online
- Report: State of mobile travel
- PayPal wants users to eat their (pass)words
- 'Visually wired' disposition behind massive rise in infographic use
- Half of British consumers believe drone deliveries will never happen
- Social Roundup: How brands are engaging in social
- Targeted ads give Internet users the creeps
Featured White Papers
- Tasty Tips From Marketing's Master Chefs
The art and science of effective marketing and demand generation is like a great recipe- Marketing master chefs turn traditional...
- Analyzing the Value of Responsive Design Can Be Messy
Responsive web design is an integral part of customer engagement in our multi-device world. But the additional costs and resources...
- Mobile Email Guide: Design strategies to help you capture mobile clicks
On average, about 40 percent of e-mail opens come from mobile devices and tablets. Mobile subscribers are less engaged because...
- Avoid these common pitfalls when choosing a cloud CRM
Organizations are frequently turning to SaaS solutions for their CRM needs. But there are risks when deploying any solution at...
- 2015 Social Marketing Planning Guide
2015 is going to be a great year for social marketers, but to make the most of it you'll need...