News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
iBeacon firm offers free hardware and installation to UK retailers
iBeacon technology is becoming popular with both consumers and businesses. A UK-based iBeacon technology firm is offering free iBeacon installation and deployment to retailers in the run-up to the valuable festive season.
iBeacons are becoming the must-have mobile technology for brick-and-mortar stores. Used wisely, iBeacons can prompt store visitors to participate in in-store promotions and direct them to products that are relevant and useful to them, at the moment that is most effective.
Stores in the UK that carry FMCG, alcohol or publishing brands can now get iBeacon technology installed free of charge courtesy of iBeacon security and deployment firm Appflare.
As part of their offer, Appflare will provide qualifying retailers with its full iBeacon technology, including installation and maintenance, plus a campaign platform, free of charge for three years. For retailers that do not yet have an app, Appflare will also provide one, free of charge.
The offer is an ideal opportunity for stores to kit themselves out with iBeacon technology in time for the fast-approaching festive season.
"The reason why we are offering iBeacon technology to retailers for free is because we don't think the value lies in the hardware, but in the meaningful contact with a customer," said Owen Geddes, Founder and CEO of Appflare. "Retailers want to get their iBeacon solutions installed by September in time for the Christmas lock-down. Offering the service for free eases the installation process, which is great news for brands that are currently preparing their festive campaigns."
- Ad RoundUp: Ecommerce deployments key in on data
- Online and mobile shopping experience still failing to meet consumer expectations
- Which products have the highest online browse-to-buy correlation?
- Millennials: Speed and high-quality images the difference between bounce or buy on mobile
- Smartphone shopping up but revenue remains low
- Study dispels myth of what motivates brand advocates
- Survey: Product reviews influence more than half of shoppers
- Consumers turning from coupon clipping to coupon clicking
Featured White Papers
- 7 ways the mobile consumer changes everything infographic
Download the infographic "7 Ways the Mobile Consumer Changes Everything" to learn how to optimize your web content for mobile,...
- Re-Engineer Your Business For Mobile Moments
More than ever, customers are turning to their mobile devices to browse, shop, and research. This increase in usage puts...