News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
iBeacon firm offers free hardware and installation to UK retailers
iBeacon technology is becoming popular with both consumers and businesses. A UK-based iBeacon technology firm is offering free iBeacon installation and deployment to retailers in the run-up to the valuable festive season.
iBeacons are becoming the must-have mobile technology for brick-and-mortar stores. Used wisely, iBeacons can prompt store visitors to participate in in-store promotions and direct them to products that are relevant and useful to them, at the moment that is most effective.
Stores in the UK that carry FMCG, alcohol or publishing brands can now get iBeacon technology installed free of charge courtesy of iBeacon security and deployment firm Appflare.
As part of their offer, Appflare will provide qualifying retailers with its full iBeacon technology, including installation and maintenance, plus a campaign platform, free of charge for three years. For retailers that do not yet have an app, Appflare will also provide one, free of charge.
The offer is an ideal opportunity for stores to kit themselves out with iBeacon technology in time for the fast-approaching festive season.
"The reason why we are offering iBeacon technology to retailers for free is because we don't think the value lies in the hardware, but in the meaningful contact with a customer," said Owen Geddes, Founder and CEO of Appflare. "Retailers want to get their iBeacon solutions installed by September in time for the Christmas lock-down. Offering the service for free eases the installation process, which is great news for brands that are currently preparing their festive campaigns."
- Report IDs differences in how people use social
- Ad Roundup: Platform expansions and a partnership
- Survey: Hispanic SMBs show strong optimism
- Ad Roundup: Partnership, integration to bring brands more
- Report: Super Bowl ads drove traffic into stores
- Top tips to reduce involuntary churn
- Smart Glasses that look like regular specs will invigorate market
- Less than 1 in 5 CRM managers feel they contribute to business revenues
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...