News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
iBeacon firm offers free hardware and installation to UK retailers
iBeacon technology is becoming popular with both consumers and businesses. A UK-based iBeacon technology firm is offering free iBeacon installation and deployment to retailers in the run-up to the valuable festive season.
iBeacons are becoming the must-have mobile technology for brick-and-mortar stores. Used wisely, iBeacons can prompt store visitors to participate in in-store promotions and direct them to products that are relevant and useful to them, at the moment that is most effective.
Stores in the UK that carry FMCG, alcohol or publishing brands can now get iBeacon technology installed free of charge courtesy of iBeacon security and deployment firm Appflare.
As part of their offer, Appflare will provide qualifying retailers with its full iBeacon technology, including installation and maintenance, plus a campaign platform, free of charge for three years. For retailers that do not yet have an app, Appflare will also provide one, free of charge.
The offer is an ideal opportunity for stores to kit themselves out with iBeacon technology in time for the fast-approaching festive season.
"The reason why we are offering iBeacon technology to retailers for free is because we don't think the value lies in the hardware, but in the meaningful contact with a customer," said Owen Geddes, Founder and CEO of Appflare. "Retailers want to get their iBeacon solutions installed by September in time for the Christmas lock-down. Offering the service for free eases the installation process, which is great news for brands that are currently preparing their festive campaigns."
- Study highlights consumer behavior in tablet purchase journey
- Britain leads Europe's online shopping boom
- YouGov: Mobile commerce confidence grows among consumers
- Study finds the moments ads will most likely garner attention
- Report: SMB owners optimistic about 2014 holidays
- Brands: Why you need to connect social and cross-platform marketing objectives
- 35% of U.S. online shoppers won't browse or buy from Alibaba
- Top 3 tips to create a multi-channel strategy that works
Featured White Papers
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...