News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Forecast: More to invest in multi-screen ads
About three-quarters of ad agencies are already investing in multi-screen advertising, but a new forecast out from Jivox indicates multi-screen is about to go even higher. According to a new survey from Jivox 90% of those advertisers plan to increase mobile spending this year; 70% say they'll invest more ad dollars specifically into multi-screen campaigns.
Look for more ad agencies to put a push toward multi-screen ads in the coming year. That is the takeaway from a new survey out from Jivox which indicates multi-screen advertising has already increased by 75% as more marketers look to mobile to push engagement and reach.
"Multi-screen advertising, once thought to be too difficult and too expensive, is now clearly being widely adopted as leading brands and agencies seek to extend the reach of their digital campaigns," said Diaz Nesamoney, founder and CEO, Jivox. "Yet what many advertisers fail to realize is that today almost a third of interactive ads render as static fallbacks on mobile devices, which means media ROI is negatively impacted as well as performance KPIs. With the Jivox IQ ad platform, this problem completely disappears. Brands and agencies can confidently run their most creative ad campaigns at scale, knowing they will engage customers on every screen."
Some interesting takeaways from the report include:
• 60% say they need more actionable insights into multi-screen campaigns
• 47% don't know which channels perform best
• iOS was names 'best performing' platform
• 51% of those not already using multi-screen say they don't because of a lack of analytics
• 70% say they'll invest more in multi-screen this year than in year's past
Image via Shutterstock
- Brands: How to ensure rogue apps aren't damaging to you
- Top tips to drive purchases
- Brands: How to protect yourself in the app space
- 25% of smartphone owners have used mobile wallet technology at least once
- Forge relationships with consumers with gamification marketing techniques
- 50% of teens bored of Facebook as the social network loses its 'cool' factor
- Studies ID social trends for the holiday season
- Experts: Use the Hunger Games strategy to avoid spam folders
Featured White Papers
- 4 Simple Strategies to Find Time for Creative Work
As marketers, we know our best work is fueled by time to think, brainstorm and explore different directions. But in...
- 2014 Top Insights for Marketing Executives
Winning consumers over today requires building new capabilities that make brands more agile and provides deeper, more intimate knowledge of...
- 6 Common Marketing Problems and How to Beat Them
Feeling tired, frustrated, and overwhelmed with work chaos? Get the Winning at the Game of Marketing eBook and get control....
- Social & The DMP: Understanding Data-Driven Social Media Marketing
Learn how top marketers improved their Social Media Marketing....