News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Forecast: More to invest in multi-screen ads
About three-quarters of ad agencies are already investing in multi-screen advertising, but a new forecast out from Jivox indicates multi-screen is about to go even higher. According to a new survey from Jivox 90% of those advertisers plan to increase mobile spending this year; 70% say they'll invest more ad dollars specifically into multi-screen campaigns.
Look for more ad agencies to put a push toward multi-screen ads in the coming year. That is the takeaway from a new survey out from Jivox which indicates multi-screen advertising has already increased by 75% as more marketers look to mobile to push engagement and reach.
"Multi-screen advertising, once thought to be too difficult and too expensive, is now clearly being widely adopted as leading brands and agencies seek to extend the reach of their digital campaigns," said Diaz Nesamoney, founder and CEO, Jivox. "Yet what many advertisers fail to realize is that today almost a third of interactive ads render as static fallbacks on mobile devices, which means media ROI is negatively impacted as well as performance KPIs. With the Jivox IQ ad platform, this problem completely disappears. Brands and agencies can confidently run their most creative ad campaigns at scale, knowing they will engage customers on every screen."
Some interesting takeaways from the report include:
• 60% say they need more actionable insights into multi-screen campaigns
• 47% don't know which channels perform best
• iOS was names 'best performing' platform
• 51% of those not already using multi-screen say they don't because of a lack of analytics
• 70% say they'll invest more in multi-screen this year than in year's past
Image via Shutterstock
- Pinterest introduces new search tool to attract men to the network
- Study: Dirty Data a problem for marketers
- Top 3 things consumers really want from brands
- Surveys: Why social, mobile might rule the Super Bowl
- How new data collection techniques may impact your business
- Photographs among Brits' most treasured possessions
- Restaurant tech can leave servers more time to focus on dining experience
- NRF forecasts bigger spending this Valentine's Day
Featured White Papers
- 6 Blueprints for Social Network Success
The Big 6 social networks offer tremendous marketing opportunites--and each one is very different. That's why Spredfast has assembled our...
- CRM's Dirty Little Secret: How to Avoid CRM Sticker Shock
The way companies use and pay for customer relationship management software has changed significantly over the past decade. Moving from...