News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ecomm Roundup: Faster checkouts and better personalization
Two new releases into the ecommerce space this week should help retailers improve checkouts and logins, as well as on-site personalization. Personalization has been shown to improve shopper engagement and conversions, as product placements are more relevant to the individual shopper.
First, MarketLive has integrated Amazon's Login and Pay solution; this will streamline MarketLive's clients' checkouts which should improve conversion numbers.
"As part of our philosophy of Customer Driven Commerce, which puts the customer and their experience at the center of everything we do, MarketLive is committed to constantly improving and optimizing the shopping experience," explains Ken Burke, Founder and CEO of MarketLive. "We are tightly integrating Amazon's streamlined payment capabilities into our platform so merchants can implement them quickly and start seeing immediate results."
The integration will be available in Q3, in time for the busy holiday season.
Meanwhile, e-comm leaders like Rue La La and Wayfair have tapped Evergage to improve on-site personalization. Through the first half of 2014 Evergage has seen 200% revenue growth. On average, their clients are seeing a 50% quarter over quarter increase in live campaigns and 5 times higher click-thru rates.
"We are thrilled to be building on the strong momentum and growth that we achieved in 2013," said Karl Wirth, CEO and co-founder of Evergage. "Quarter to quarter our focus remains on providing real-time personalization capabilities to all marketers, and continually enhancing Evergage's solutions to drive revenue expansion for our clients."
Through their integrations with Evergage, Rue La La and Wayfair will be able to analyze customer data, test campaigns and offer better personalization to customers.
Image via Shutterstock
- Brands: How to ensure rogue apps aren't damaging to you
- Top tips to drive purchases
- Brands: How to protect yourself in the app space
- 25% of smartphone owners have used mobile wallet technology at least once
- Forge relationships with consumers with gamification marketing techniques
- 50% of teens bored of Facebook as the social network loses its 'cool' factor
- Studies ID social trends for the holiday season
- Experts: Use the Hunger Games strategy to avoid spam folders
Featured White Papers
- 4 Simple Strategies to Find Time for Creative Work
As marketers, we know our best work is fueled by time to think, brainstorm and explore different directions. But in...
- 2014 Top Insights for Marketing Executives
Winning consumers over today requires building new capabilities that make brands more agile and provides deeper, more intimate knowledge of...
- 6 Common Marketing Problems and How to Beat Them
Feeling tired, frustrated, and overwhelmed with work chaos? Get the Winning at the Game of Marketing eBook and get control....
- Social & The DMP: Understanding Data-Driven Social Media Marketing
Learn how top marketers improved their Social Media Marketing....