News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ecomm Roundup: Faster checkouts and better personalization
Two new releases into the ecommerce space this week should help retailers improve checkouts and logins, as well as on-site personalization. Personalization has been shown to improve shopper engagement and conversions, as product placements are more relevant to the individual shopper.
First, MarketLive has integrated Amazon's Login and Pay solution; this will streamline MarketLive's clients' checkouts which should improve conversion numbers.
"As part of our philosophy of Customer Driven Commerce, which puts the customer and their experience at the center of everything we do, MarketLive is committed to constantly improving and optimizing the shopping experience," explains Ken Burke, Founder and CEO of MarketLive. "We are tightly integrating Amazon's streamlined payment capabilities into our platform so merchants can implement them quickly and start seeing immediate results."
The integration will be available in Q3, in time for the busy holiday season.
Meanwhile, e-comm leaders like Rue La La and Wayfair have tapped Evergage to improve on-site personalization. Through the first half of 2014 Evergage has seen 200% revenue growth. On average, their clients are seeing a 50% quarter over quarter increase in live campaigns and 5 times higher click-thru rates.
"We are thrilled to be building on the strong momentum and growth that we achieved in 2013," said Karl Wirth, CEO and co-founder of Evergage. "Quarter to quarter our focus remains on providing real-time personalization capabilities to all marketers, and continually enhancing Evergage's solutions to drive revenue expansion for our clients."
Through their integrations with Evergage, Rue La La and Wayfair will be able to analyze customer data, test campaigns and offer better personalization to customers.
Image via Shutterstock
- Report IDs differences in how people use social
- Ad Roundup: Platform expansions and a partnership
- Survey: Hispanic SMBs show strong optimism
- Ad Roundup: Partnership, integration to bring brands more
- Report: Super Bowl ads drove traffic into stores
- Top tips to reduce involuntary churn
- Smart Glasses that look like regular specs will invigorate market
- Less than 1 in 5 CRM managers feel they contribute to business revenues
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...