News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ecomm Roundup: Faster checkouts and better personalization
Two new releases into the ecommerce space this week should help retailers improve checkouts and logins, as well as on-site personalization. Personalization has been shown to improve shopper engagement and conversions, as product placements are more relevant to the individual shopper.
First, MarketLive has integrated Amazon's Login and Pay solution; this will streamline MarketLive's clients' checkouts which should improve conversion numbers.
"As part of our philosophy of Customer Driven Commerce, which puts the customer and their experience at the center of everything we do, MarketLive is committed to constantly improving and optimizing the shopping experience," explains Ken Burke, Founder and CEO of MarketLive. "We are tightly integrating Amazon's streamlined payment capabilities into our platform so merchants can implement them quickly and start seeing immediate results."
The integration will be available in Q3, in time for the busy holiday season.
Meanwhile, e-comm leaders like Rue La La and Wayfair have tapped Evergage to improve on-site personalization. Through the first half of 2014 Evergage has seen 200% revenue growth. On average, their clients are seeing a 50% quarter over quarter increase in live campaigns and 5 times higher click-thru rates.
"We are thrilled to be building on the strong momentum and growth that we achieved in 2013," said Karl Wirth, CEO and co-founder of Evergage. "Quarter to quarter our focus remains on providing real-time personalization capabilities to all marketers, and continually enhancing Evergage's solutions to drive revenue expansion for our clients."
Through their integrations with Evergage, Rue La La and Wayfair will be able to analyze customer data, test campaigns and offer better personalization to customers.
Image via Shutterstock
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
- Adobe: More online TV watched on smartphones than tablets
- Ad Roundup: Launches to increase mobile, social capabilities
- Zendesk: Brand promoters talk less, detractors talk more
- Spending up but enthusiasm down for Halloween celebrations in the UK
- Study: Santa's Using SaaS
- Brits have financial concerns in the run up to Christmas
- Top 3 tips to create a solid cross-device strategy
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...