News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ecomm Roundup: 2 SaaS offerings and a new m:comm platform
Three new offerings to the ecommerce space this week will give retailers and merchants more options for campaigns, storefronts and payment options.
First, SK Planet is beta-launching a new mobile commerce platform called Slyde. The platform is available in the iTunes and Google Play stores and is set up to ease the friction from in-store check-outs at restaurants. Through the app consumers are pay, redeem coupons and receive loyalty perks without take their phone or device out.
"Our goal with Slyde is simple. We want to facilitate connections between small businesses and their customers. Slyde is about more than just coupons and deals, it's about deepening the relationship between shoppers and the stores they love. It's about a great overall experience that starts before the customer even enters the store," said Kihyun Jung, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Product Officer of SK Planet, Inc. "We're proud to test this groundbreaking beacon shopping technology in the U.S. market."
Meanwhile Singular, an SaaS mobile platform is launching enabling brands to analyze and optimize their mobile presence and operations through a single dash. Because it is SaaS, Singular allows in-house marketers to do jobs - campaign development, management and analysis - that was previously done by agencies.
Finally, SaaS platform Zing, a POS system for small and medium sized businesses, is launching their iPad app. Zing's Register platform allows merchants to take payments, ecommerce and email marketing objectives; coming soon, they'll incorporate social media tools, online ordering for food and retail and accounting.
"Enterprise-level merchants have benefitted from unified SaaS platforms and real-time operations for years, all of which require expensive custom development and integration," said Zing CTO, Zack Angelo. "Register leverages Zing's ability to bring enterprise-grade features and data access to SMB merchants while also leveraging the proven SaaS platforms - such as Bigcommerce, MailChimp, and Quickbooks Online - that they already rely on."
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Mobile key for online grocery buys
- Job Seekers: How to get the next job
- Top 3 tips to improve travel loyalty programs
- New Realeyes' research links emotional response to sales impact
- Coalition for Better Ads releases new guidance to curb consumer annoyance with ads
- Instagram's focus on business tools attracts SMB advertisers
- Traditional external agency model failing to meet marketers' needs
- Few marketers intend to invest in marketing technology in 2017
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...