News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ecomm Roundup: 2 SaaS offerings and a new m:comm platform
Three new offerings to the ecommerce space this week will give retailers and merchants more options for campaigns, storefronts and payment options.
First, SK Planet is beta-launching a new mobile commerce platform called Slyde. The platform is available in the iTunes and Google Play stores and is set up to ease the friction from in-store check-outs at restaurants. Through the app consumers are pay, redeem coupons and receive loyalty perks without take their phone or device out.
"Our goal with Slyde is simple. We want to facilitate connections between small businesses and their customers. Slyde is about more than just coupons and deals, it's about deepening the relationship between shoppers and the stores they love. It's about a great overall experience that starts before the customer even enters the store," said Kihyun Jung, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Product Officer of SK Planet, Inc. "We're proud to test this groundbreaking beacon shopping technology in the U.S. market."
Meanwhile Singular, an SaaS mobile platform is launching enabling brands to analyze and optimize their mobile presence and operations through a single dash. Because it is SaaS, Singular allows in-house marketers to do jobs - campaign development, management and analysis - that was previously done by agencies.
Finally, SaaS platform Zing, a POS system for small and medium sized businesses, is launching their iPad app. Zing's Register platform allows merchants to take payments, ecommerce and email marketing objectives; coming soon, they'll incorporate social media tools, online ordering for food and retail and accounting.
"Enterprise-level merchants have benefitted from unified SaaS platforms and real-time operations for years, all of which require expensive custom development and integration," said Zing CTO, Zack Angelo. "Register leverages Zing's ability to bring enterprise-grade features and data access to SMB merchants while also leveraging the proven SaaS platforms - such as Bigcommerce, MailChimp, and Quickbooks Online - that they already rely on."
Image via Shutterstock
- Ad Roundup: Mobile video and retargeting solutions
- Forecast: 27% of holiday buys could be 'lost' to abandoned carts
- Multitasking activity during TV viewing has little to do with the show being watched
- 65% of shoppers still rely on visits to physical stores during online shopping journey
- Internet ad revenues hit landmark high in first half of 2014
- Report: Product placements can recoup commercial losses
- Study highlights consumer behavior in tablet purchase journey
- Britain leads Europe's online shopping boom
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...