News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Content RoundUp: Social platform and mobile pop-shops
A new ad solution and a website development tool could give brands new ways to engage - and sell.
First, ActionX is launching a new ad unit with enables advertisers to create mobile 'pop up shops' online. Pop up shops have become quite popular in big cities with sellers setting up shops from anywhere at any time. The ActionX platform, launched late in 2013, will now include a pop up shop enhancement for mobile devices, allowing selling to serve engaging, quality experiences to mobile users.
"Our new 'Mobile Pop-Up Shop' is designed to bring mobile shopping directly into a beautiful and personalized ad unit," says Evan Schwartz, CEO of ActionX. "We are constantly enhancing the ActionX platform to deliver a great mobile advertising experience for consumers and make mobile advertising more effective for the brands and publishers we serve. ActionX is a one stop shop for media, attribution, and creative - and we're confident that our clients will see noticeable campaign improvements with the latest enhancements."
And, from Ideal Media, Olanola is a social content platform which boasts a website builder with social functionality embedded within; the platform gives content producers, publishers and brands the ability to create websites/blogs within the platform, leveraging Ideal Media's content recommendation engine and with social tools in one place.
"I am really excited about Olanola. This is a project that we've been working on since acquiring Feedbox last year. We wanted to solve a common problem plaguing most site building and content management systems: You've created this great content. Now, how do you attract visitors to it? Olanola helps you build an audience and syndicate your content effectively," said Eder Holguin, founder and CEO of Ideal Media.
Image via Shutterstock
- Report: Desktops still lead online spending
- Video ad campaigns with subtitles outperform in brand awareness
- Two-thirds of ad execs Google prospective employees
- 61% of brand content on Snapchat is video
- Survey: Trust influences more consumers to share information
- Expert: Travel next up for programmatic direct
- Expert: How to reduce involuntary churn
- New service alerts marketers when competitors air new TV ads
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...