News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Content RoundUp: Social platform and mobile pop-shops
A new ad solution and a website development tool could give brands new ways to engage - and sell.
First, ActionX is launching a new ad unit with enables advertisers to create mobile 'pop up shops' online. Pop up shops have become quite popular in big cities with sellers setting up shops from anywhere at any time. The ActionX platform, launched late in 2013, will now include a pop up shop enhancement for mobile devices, allowing selling to serve engaging, quality experiences to mobile users.
"Our new 'Mobile Pop-Up Shop' is designed to bring mobile shopping directly into a beautiful and personalized ad unit," says Evan Schwartz, CEO of ActionX. "We are constantly enhancing the ActionX platform to deliver a great mobile advertising experience for consumers and make mobile advertising more effective for the brands and publishers we serve. ActionX is a one stop shop for media, attribution, and creative - and we're confident that our clients will see noticeable campaign improvements with the latest enhancements."
And, from Ideal Media, Olanola is a social content platform which boasts a website builder with social functionality embedded within; the platform gives content producers, publishers and brands the ability to create websites/blogs within the platform, leveraging Ideal Media's content recommendation engine and with social tools in one place.
"I am really excited about Olanola. This is a project that we've been working on since acquiring Feedbox last year. We wanted to solve a common problem plaguing most site building and content management systems: You've created this great content. Now, how do you attract visitors to it? Olanola helps you build an audience and syndicate your content effectively," said Eder Holguin, founder and CEO of Ideal Media.
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Look for more gift cards this summer
- Top 3 tips to make your email 'Pitch Perfect'
- Survey: Retailers aren't ready for EMV deadline
- PulsePoint: Content marketing, native future of advertising
- Ad Roundup: Bringing scale to online brands
- Pixalate releases list of top programmatic networks
- How non-profits are succeeding online
- Top retailers failing to meet consumer expectations of personalized comms
Featured White Papers
- Retargeting on Facebook by the Numbers: The Analysis of Retargeting in the Center of the Social Web
Over the past two years, advertisers have rapidly adopted retargeting on Facebook to drive key metrics like conversions, app downloads,...
- Email A/B Split Testing Guide
You worked hard creating great products, at least as hard growing a viable business to support them- and perhaps even...
- Not Provided Insights & Intelligence - 2015 Edition
Keywords are fundamental to your integrated SEO and Content Marketing strategies. gShift's Not Provided Guide will help you connect...
- Learn how to fill your funnel with high-quality leads
In this comprehensive, 160 page guide, we cover topics ranging from content marketing and website SEO to telesales and content...