News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Content RoundUp: Social platform and mobile pop-shops
A new ad solution and a website development tool could give brands new ways to engage - and sell.
First, ActionX is launching a new ad unit with enables advertisers to create mobile 'pop up shops' online. Pop up shops have become quite popular in big cities with sellers setting up shops from anywhere at any time. The ActionX platform, launched late in 2013, will now include a pop up shop enhancement for mobile devices, allowing selling to serve engaging, quality experiences to mobile users.
"Our new 'Mobile Pop-Up Shop' is designed to bring mobile shopping directly into a beautiful and personalized ad unit," says Evan Schwartz, CEO of ActionX. "We are constantly enhancing the ActionX platform to deliver a great mobile advertising experience for consumers and make mobile advertising more effective for the brands and publishers we serve. ActionX is a one stop shop for media, attribution, and creative - and we're confident that our clients will see noticeable campaign improvements with the latest enhancements."
And, from Ideal Media, Olanola is a social content platform which boasts a website builder with social functionality embedded within; the platform gives content producers, publishers and brands the ability to create websites/blogs within the platform, leveraging Ideal Media's content recommendation engine and with social tools in one place.
"I am really excited about Olanola. This is a project that we've been working on since acquiring Feedbox last year. We wanted to solve a common problem plaguing most site building and content management systems: You've created this great content. Now, how do you attract visitors to it? Olanola helps you build an audience and syndicate your content effectively," said Eder Holguin, founder and CEO of Ideal Media.
Image via Shutterstock
- Spending up but enthusiasm down for Halloween celebrations in the UK
- Study: Santa's Using SaaS
- Brits have financial concerns in the run up to Christmas
- Top 3 tips to create a solid cross-device strategy
- Ad Roundup: Mobile video and retargeting solutions
- Forecast: 27% of holiday buys could be 'lost' to abandoned carts
- Multitasking activity during TV viewing has little to do with the show being watched
- 65% of shoppers still rely on visits to physical stores during online shopping journey
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...