News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Content RoundUp: Social platform and mobile pop-shops
A new ad solution and a website development tool could give brands new ways to engage - and sell.
First, ActionX is launching a new ad unit with enables advertisers to create mobile 'pop up shops' online. Pop up shops have become quite popular in big cities with sellers setting up shops from anywhere at any time. The ActionX platform, launched late in 2013, will now include a pop up shop enhancement for mobile devices, allowing selling to serve engaging, quality experiences to mobile users.
"Our new 'Mobile Pop-Up Shop' is designed to bring mobile shopping directly into a beautiful and personalized ad unit," says Evan Schwartz, CEO of ActionX. "We are constantly enhancing the ActionX platform to deliver a great mobile advertising experience for consumers and make mobile advertising more effective for the brands and publishers we serve. ActionX is a one stop shop for media, attribution, and creative - and we're confident that our clients will see noticeable campaign improvements with the latest enhancements."
And, from Ideal Media, Olanola is a social content platform which boasts a website builder with social functionality embedded within; the platform gives content producers, publishers and brands the ability to create websites/blogs within the platform, leveraging Ideal Media's content recommendation engine and with social tools in one place.
"I am really excited about Olanola. This is a project that we've been working on since acquiring Feedbox last year. We wanted to solve a common problem plaguing most site building and content management systems: You've created this great content. Now, how do you attract visitors to it? Olanola helps you build an audience and syndicate your content effectively," said Eder Holguin, founder and CEO of Ideal Media.
Image via Shutterstock
- Translation challenges stymying online communication
- Mobile Roundup: Commerce, security options released
- How travel brands can do more with data
- Expert: What retailers need to know about EMV
- Study: Utility apps take most of ad spend
- Holidaymakers swindled out of £2.2 million in 2014
- Brits warming to biometric technology for online banking access
- Banks missing out by focusing mobile banking ads on television
Featured White Papers
- Analyzing the Value of Responsive Design Can Be Messy
Responsive web design is an integral part of customer engagement in our multi-device world. But the additional costs and resources...
- Mobile Email Guide: Design strategies to help you capture mobile clicks
On average, about 40 percent of e-mail opens come from mobile devices and tablets. Mobile subscribers are less engaged because...
- Avoid these common pitfalls when choosing a cloud CRM
Organizations are frequently turning to SaaS solutions for their CRM needs. But there are risks when deploying any solution at...
- 2015 Social Marketing Planning Guide
2015 is going to be a great year for social marketers, but to make the most of it you'll need...