News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Content RoundUp: Social platform and mobile pop-shops
A new ad solution and a website development tool could give brands new ways to engage - and sell.
First, ActionX is launching a new ad unit with enables advertisers to create mobile 'pop up shops' online. Pop up shops have become quite popular in big cities with sellers setting up shops from anywhere at any time. The ActionX platform, launched late in 2013, will now include a pop up shop enhancement for mobile devices, allowing selling to serve engaging, quality experiences to mobile users.
"Our new 'Mobile Pop-Up Shop' is designed to bring mobile shopping directly into a beautiful and personalized ad unit," says Evan Schwartz, CEO of ActionX. "We are constantly enhancing the ActionX platform to deliver a great mobile advertising experience for consumers and make mobile advertising more effective for the brands and publishers we serve. ActionX is a one stop shop for media, attribution, and creative - and we're confident that our clients will see noticeable campaign improvements with the latest enhancements."
And, from Ideal Media, Olanola is a social content platform which boasts a website builder with social functionality embedded within; the platform gives content producers, publishers and brands the ability to create websites/blogs within the platform, leveraging Ideal Media's content recommendation engine and with social tools in one place.
"I am really excited about Olanola. This is a project that we've been working on since acquiring Feedbox last year. We wanted to solve a common problem plaguing most site building and content management systems: You've created this great content. Now, how do you attract visitors to it? Olanola helps you build an audience and syndicate your content effectively," said Eder Holguin, founder and CEO of Ideal Media.
Image via Shutterstock
- 25% of smartphone owners have used mobile wallet technology at least once
- Forge relationships with consumers with gamification marketing techniques
- 50% of teens bored of Facebook as the social network loses its 'cool' factor
- Studies ID social trends for the holiday season
- Experts: Use the Hunger Games strategy to avoid spam folders
- Studies predict strong holiday shopping season
- Unruly IDs the most shared videos of 2014
- Expert: Why marketers should watch augmented reality
Featured White Papers
- 2014 Top Insights for Marketing Executives
Winning consumers over today requires building new capabilities that make brands more agile and provides deeper, more intimate knowledge of...
- 6 Common Marketing Problems and How to Beat Them
Feeling tired, frustrated, and overwhelmed with work chaos? Get the Winning at the Game of Marketing eBook and get control....
- Social & The DMP: Understanding Data-Driven Social Media Marketing
Learn how top marketers improved their Social Media Marketing....