News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ad Roundup: Integrations and a mobile launch
This week, Mozu integrates with three industry leaders and OpenMarket offers new availability for mobile codes. Learn more in our Advertising RoundUp:
First, OpenMarket is launching a US-based long code mobile messaging option. Long codes can be used to simplify appointment confirmations, customer service and chat options. These codes may become even more important as more of customer service goes mobile. According to a recent Forrester report 86% of enterprises surveyed 'plan to use' SMS this year for messaging and customer engagement.
"There is an increasing market demand for US long codes for non-marketing, business operational use cases," said Jay Emmet, General Manager at OpenMarket. "We've added US long codes to meet this need so that our enterprise customers can get all of their mobile messaging solutions from a single, global supplier."
Meanwhile, Mozu is integrating with online leaders BazaarVoice, Bronto and Kount; the integrations should give Mozu users a more holistic approach to online campaigns. Through the BazaarVoice integration, for example, users will have access to ROI analytics within their Mozu storefront as well as display rankings/ratings anywhere on-site.
"Consumer reviews create an enhanced online customer experience that helps drive sales, so it's important that ecommerce platforms make it simple to implement reviews platforms within the shopping environment.," said Jordan Yeats, Director of Business & Corporate Development at Bazaarvoice. "Mozu's API makes it nearly effortless to connect Bazaarvoice ratings and reviews to a client's Mozu store. Unlike most plug-in solutions that often require additional development work, the Mozu API makes it easy for ecommerce managers to input a few configuration settings, drag and drop the display, and go live with a fully functioning solution."
The Bronto integration will create automated processes for email campaign management and the Kount integration will help to automate fraud detection.
Image via Shutterstock
- Multitasking activity during TV viewing has little to do with the show being watched
- 65% of shoppers still rely on visits to physical stores during online shopping journey
- Internet ad revenues hit landmark high in first half of 2014
- Report: Product placements can recoup commercial losses
- Study highlights consumer behavior in tablet purchase journey
- Britain leads Europe's online shopping boom
- YouGov: Mobile commerce confidence grows among consumers
- Study finds the moments ads will most likely garner attention
Featured White Papers
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...