News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ad Roundup: Email creation and better data
This week, a new tool is being launched to aid in email campaign creation and distribution, while one company has early results showing their platform reduces customer acquisition costs.
First, Wix is launching a new newsletter creation product called Wix Shoutout. The tool allows users to create and distribute email campaigns direct from the Wix dashboard. Using the WixHive API, the tool gives marketers actionable information about contacts that can be stored and managed and used in newsletter or campaign creation.
"We allow small business owners to create and manage their online presence with enterprise-level solutions but without the need for enterprise-level resources. Wix ShoutOut is a classic Wix product - It provides a user friendly and code-free solution for a highly sought after business need," said Avishai Abrahami, Wix Co-Founder and CEO. "This is the latest addition to our comprehensive product suite, and we see it as an important step in furthering the Wix vision of creating a true operating system for the web."
Meanwhile, early results are in from Signal, formerly BrightTag, showing a 33% customer acquisition decrease using their platform. SurveyMonkey used Signal's Open Data Platform to test two retargeting vendors. The results for their A/B testing was a 33% reduced customer acquisition cost.
"A/B testing allows marketers to make data-driven decisions that take the guesswork out of optimizing their investments," said Marc Kiven, Founder and Chief Revenue Officer at Signal. "But because vendor evaluations and other A/B tests are so technically complex to execute, marketers often find it difficult to justify the time and IT support involved."
Image via Shutterstock
- Top 3 challenges facing retailers and how to solve them
- How to get past personas and into consumers' interests
- European Commission forces Google, Apple to make users aware of 'true cost' of an app
- Top 3 tips to improve seasonal marketing plans
- Research: Social media users less likely to post positively about their favorite products
- Twitter preps for new generation of commerce experiences
- iBeacon firm offers free hardware and installation to UK retailers
- Swrve: Report reveals one third of apps get only one minute of attention
Featured White Papers
- Everything You Need to Know About Social Media for Your Business
While social media practitioners must continue to expect and adapt to change, it is important to take note of the...