News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ad Roundup: Email creation and better data
This week, a new tool is being launched to aid in email campaign creation and distribution, while one company has early results showing their platform reduces customer acquisition costs.
First, Wix is launching a new newsletter creation product called Wix Shoutout. The tool allows users to create and distribute email campaigns direct from the Wix dashboard. Using the WixHive API, the tool gives marketers actionable information about contacts that can be stored and managed and used in newsletter or campaign creation.
"We allow small business owners to create and manage their online presence with enterprise-level solutions but without the need for enterprise-level resources. Wix ShoutOut is a classic Wix product - It provides a user friendly and code-free solution for a highly sought after business need," said Avishai Abrahami, Wix Co-Founder and CEO. "This is the latest addition to our comprehensive product suite, and we see it as an important step in furthering the Wix vision of creating a true operating system for the web."
Meanwhile, early results are in from Signal, formerly BrightTag, showing a 33% customer acquisition decrease using their platform. SurveyMonkey used Signal's Open Data Platform to test two retargeting vendors. The results for their A/B testing was a 33% reduced customer acquisition cost.
"A/B testing allows marketers to make data-driven decisions that take the guesswork out of optimizing their investments," said Marc Kiven, Founder and Chief Revenue Officer at Signal. "But because vendor evaluations and other A/B tests are so technically complex to execute, marketers often find it difficult to justify the time and IT support involved."
Image via Shutterstock
- Expert: Why marketers should watch augmented reality
- Top 6 tips to set retailers up for the 2014 holidays
- Expert: How to better leverage content via mobile
- Blogs play an important role in the path to purchase
- Black Friday, Millennials, shopping, standing in line and... spiders
- Amazon strikes a pose with huge fashion photography studio in London
- How does $1-$3 per month sound for an ad-free Internet experience?
- Study: How mobiles are influencing moms
Featured White Papers
- 2014 Top Insights for Marketing Executives
Winning consumers over today requires building new capabilities that make brands more agile and provides deeper, more intimate knowledge of...
- 6 Common Marketing Problems and How to Beat Them
Feeling tired, frustrated, and overwhelmed with work chaos? Get the Winning at the Game of Marketing eBook and get control....
- Social & The DMP: Understanding Data-Driven Social Media Marketing
Learn how top marketers improved their Social Media Marketing....