News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ad Roundup: Email creation and better data
This week, a new tool is being launched to aid in email campaign creation and distribution, while one company has early results showing their platform reduces customer acquisition costs.
First, Wix is launching a new newsletter creation product called Wix Shoutout. The tool allows users to create and distribute email campaigns direct from the Wix dashboard. Using the WixHive API, the tool gives marketers actionable information about contacts that can be stored and managed and used in newsletter or campaign creation.
"We allow small business owners to create and manage their online presence with enterprise-level solutions but without the need for enterprise-level resources. Wix ShoutOut is a classic Wix product - It provides a user friendly and code-free solution for a highly sought after business need," said Avishai Abrahami, Wix Co-Founder and CEO. "This is the latest addition to our comprehensive product suite, and we see it as an important step in furthering the Wix vision of creating a true operating system for the web."
Meanwhile, early results are in from Signal, formerly BrightTag, showing a 33% customer acquisition decrease using their platform. SurveyMonkey used Signal's Open Data Platform to test two retargeting vendors. The results for their A/B testing was a 33% reduced customer acquisition cost.
"A/B testing allows marketers to make data-driven decisions that take the guesswork out of optimizing their investments," said Marc Kiven, Founder and Chief Revenue Officer at Signal. "But because vendor evaluations and other A/B tests are so technically complex to execute, marketers often find it difficult to justify the time and IT support involved."
Image via Shutterstock
- Ad Roundup: Launches to increase mobile, social capabilities
- Zendesk: Brand promoters talk less, detractors talk more
- Spending up but enthusiasm down for Halloween celebrations in the UK
- Study: Santa's Using SaaS
- Brits have financial concerns in the run up to Christmas
- Top 3 tips to create a solid cross-device strategy
- Ad Roundup: Mobile video and retargeting solutions
- Forecast: 27% of holiday buys could be 'lost' to abandoned carts
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...