News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ad Roundup: Email creation and better data
This week, a new tool is being launched to aid in email campaign creation and distribution, while one company has early results showing their platform reduces customer acquisition costs.
First, Wix is launching a new newsletter creation product called Wix Shoutout. The tool allows users to create and distribute email campaigns direct from the Wix dashboard. Using the WixHive API, the tool gives marketers actionable information about contacts that can be stored and managed and used in newsletter or campaign creation.
"We allow small business owners to create and manage their online presence with enterprise-level solutions but without the need for enterprise-level resources. Wix ShoutOut is a classic Wix product - It provides a user friendly and code-free solution for a highly sought after business need," said Avishai Abrahami, Wix Co-Founder and CEO. "This is the latest addition to our comprehensive product suite, and we see it as an important step in furthering the Wix vision of creating a true operating system for the web."
Meanwhile, early results are in from Signal, formerly BrightTag, showing a 33% customer acquisition decrease using their platform. SurveyMonkey used Signal's Open Data Platform to test two retargeting vendors. The results for their A/B testing was a 33% reduced customer acquisition cost.
"A/B testing allows marketers to make data-driven decisions that take the guesswork out of optimizing their investments," said Marc Kiven, Founder and Chief Revenue Officer at Signal. "But because vendor evaluations and other A/B tests are so technically complex to execute, marketers often find it difficult to justify the time and IT support involved."
Image via Shutterstock
- Report IDs differences in how people use social
- Ad Roundup: Platform expansions and a partnership
- Survey: Hispanic SMBs show strong optimism
- Ad Roundup: Partnership, integration to bring brands more
- Report: Super Bowl ads drove traffic into stores
- Top tips to reduce involuntary churn
- Smart Glasses that look like regular specs will invigorate market
- Less than 1 in 5 CRM managers feel they contribute to business revenues
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...