News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ad Roundup: Email creation and better data
This week, a new tool is being launched to aid in email campaign creation and distribution, while one company has early results showing their platform reduces customer acquisition costs.
First, Wix is launching a new newsletter creation product called Wix Shoutout. The tool allows users to create and distribute email campaigns direct from the Wix dashboard. Using the WixHive API, the tool gives marketers actionable information about contacts that can be stored and managed and used in newsletter or campaign creation.
"We allow small business owners to create and manage their online presence with enterprise-level solutions but without the need for enterprise-level resources. Wix ShoutOut is a classic Wix product - It provides a user friendly and code-free solution for a highly sought after business need," said Avishai Abrahami, Wix Co-Founder and CEO. "This is the latest addition to our comprehensive product suite, and we see it as an important step in furthering the Wix vision of creating a true operating system for the web."
Meanwhile, early results are in from Signal, formerly BrightTag, showing a 33% customer acquisition decrease using their platform. SurveyMonkey used Signal's Open Data Platform to test two retargeting vendors. The results for their A/B testing was a 33% reduced customer acquisition cost.
"A/B testing allows marketers to make data-driven decisions that take the guesswork out of optimizing their investments," said Marc Kiven, Founder and Chief Revenue Officer at Signal. "But because vendor evaluations and other A/B tests are so technically complex to execute, marketers often find it difficult to justify the time and IT support involved."
Image via Shutterstock
- Webrooming parents heading to physical stores for back-to-school purchases
- 43% of all traffic to travel websites now comes from mobile
- Survey: Gamers don't want interruptions
- Reports: Back to school stressing parents
- How to measure engagement to reach a deeper customer relationship
- Survey: Amazon influencing back to school shoppers
- Hilton gives guests greater control with significant app upgrade
- Top 3 tips for better channel optimization
Featured White Papers
- What Sales Should REALLY Expect from Marketing Automation
In this Deep Dive we will explore what sales leaders should actually be demanding from marketing automation tools. In fact,...
- Learn the True Importance of Global Brand Management
Effective branding has always been an important part of business and is an especially important component of the customer experience,...
- 10 Best Practices for a Successful Digital Asset Management Implementation
Rich media and digital content are pervasive in organizations and continue to grow exponentially. Every aspect of the business world...
- Why The Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
A successful content strategy includes many moving parts: content planning, content creation, content promotion, measuring your content's performance and optimizing...