News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Twilio, MarketLive releases to prep brands
This week Twilio and MarketLive are pushing new options to retailers - one in the form of messaging services and another through training. Here are the details:
First, Twilio is launching the Message Delivery platform, a cloud-based tool using real time SMS and MMS status updates so that brands know when their messaging is delivered to customers. Before the broad launch the platform was used by CarGurus.com who report their messaging was more effectively tracked, which gave them more options to engage with customers.
"Businesses today look to SMS and MMS to connect with their customers and create an experience that matches their customers' expectations. That experience has to be in context and has to be timely," said Jeff Lawson, co-founder and CEO of Twilio. "Message Delivery Information provides more intelligence to help businesses better connect with their customers. This is another example of how we're improving the platform nearly every day. And we can't wait to see what our customers will build next."
Meanwhile MarketLive has launched the MarketLive Implement program; it's a training program for retailers so that they are fully vetted on the company's platforms including MarketLive Refer and MarketLive Connect. Before giving access to the program, clients have to complete a developer program.
As in all of our partnership programs, we will carefully select the integrators with whom we will work and will ensure they are thoroughly trained. We do the homework to ensure that our customers benefit from best of breed solutions and receive an excellent implementation experience," said Ken Burke, founder and CEO of MarketLive, Inc. "MarketLive Implement gives our merchants more options in the marketplace for services work that meets their specific cost and timeframe requirements."
Image via Shutterstock
- Multitasking activity during TV viewing has little to do with the show being watched
- 65% of shoppers still rely on visits to physical stores during online shopping journey
- Internet ad revenues hit landmark high in first half of 2014
- Report: Product placements can recoup commercial losses
- Study highlights consumer behavior in tablet purchase journey
- Britain leads Europe's online shopping boom
- YouGov: Mobile commerce confidence grows among consumers
- Study finds the moments ads will most likely garner attention
Featured White Papers
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...