News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Twilio, MarketLive releases to prep brands
This week Twilio and MarketLive are pushing new options to retailers - one in the form of messaging services and another through training. Here are the details:
First, Twilio is launching the Message Delivery platform, a cloud-based tool using real time SMS and MMS status updates so that brands know when their messaging is delivered to customers. Before the broad launch the platform was used by CarGurus.com who report their messaging was more effectively tracked, which gave them more options to engage with customers.
"Businesses today look to SMS and MMS to connect with their customers and create an experience that matches their customers' expectations. That experience has to be in context and has to be timely," said Jeff Lawson, co-founder and CEO of Twilio. "Message Delivery Information provides more intelligence to help businesses better connect with their customers. This is another example of how we're improving the platform nearly every day. And we can't wait to see what our customers will build next."
Meanwhile MarketLive has launched the MarketLive Implement program; it's a training program for retailers so that they are fully vetted on the company's platforms including MarketLive Refer and MarketLive Connect. Before giving access to the program, clients have to complete a developer program.
As in all of our partnership programs, we will carefully select the integrators with whom we will work and will ensure they are thoroughly trained. We do the homework to ensure that our customers benefit from best of breed solutions and receive an excellent implementation experience," said Ken Burke, founder and CEO of MarketLive, Inc. "MarketLive Implement gives our merchants more options in the marketplace for services work that meets their specific cost and timeframe requirements."
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Retailers aren't ready for next-gen tech
- Expert Advice: Invest in Near Field Communications
- Top struggles for email marketers
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...