News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Twilio, MarketLive releases to prep brands
This week Twilio and MarketLive are pushing new options to retailers - one in the form of messaging services and another through training. Here are the details:
First, Twilio is launching the Message Delivery platform, a cloud-based tool using real time SMS and MMS status updates so that brands know when their messaging is delivered to customers. Before the broad launch the platform was used by CarGurus.com who report their messaging was more effectively tracked, which gave them more options to engage with customers.
"Businesses today look to SMS and MMS to connect with their customers and create an experience that matches their customers' expectations. That experience has to be in context and has to be timely," said Jeff Lawson, co-founder and CEO of Twilio. "Message Delivery Information provides more intelligence to help businesses better connect with their customers. This is another example of how we're improving the platform nearly every day. And we can't wait to see what our customers will build next."
Meanwhile MarketLive has launched the MarketLive Implement program; it's a training program for retailers so that they are fully vetted on the company's platforms including MarketLive Refer and MarketLive Connect. Before giving access to the program, clients have to complete a developer program.
As in all of our partnership programs, we will carefully select the integrators with whom we will work and will ensure they are thoroughly trained. We do the homework to ensure that our customers benefit from best of breed solutions and receive an excellent implementation experience," said Ken Burke, founder and CEO of MarketLive, Inc. "MarketLive Implement gives our merchants more options in the marketplace for services work that meets their specific cost and timeframe requirements."
Image via Shutterstock
- Reports: Strong start to holiday season
- Expert: What will drive mobile in 2016
- More than half of consumers would pay for better customer care from preferred brands
- UK mobile email open rates at highest ever but conversions in decline
- More than three-quarters of all Black Friday mobile orders made on an Apple device
- Brands: How to better use reviews for your business
- How to keep customers loyal through the holidays
- 50% of Millennials will do most of their holiday shopping on Black Friday, Cyber Monday
Featured White Papers
- Statistics for Online Experiments: How to Think and Act Like a Statistician
Statistics are the underpinning of how Optimizely's customers use data to make decisions. To run great experiments, investing in an...
- Lean Content Marketing
Content is king. If you're a modern marketer, you know why--it is the fuel for your lead generation and nurturing...