News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Start-ups: BIA/Kelsey is looking for you
Local business has become something of a buzzword over the past couple of years as the Internet has actually begun leading shopping back to their local stores. To help grow local business, BIA/Kelsey is putting out a call to locally based SMBs for their Leading in Local Future Stars initiative.
The initiative is in its third year and is set up to help start-ups and small business in the early stages of development make connections that will help their business succeed.
"Future Stars has become integral to the BIA/Kelsey community, exemplifying the early stage innovation across the local media and SMB digital marketing space," said Michael Boland, BIA/Kelsey chief analyst and vice president of content. "We're excited to see what the new class of Future Stars will bring to New Orleans."
This year the Leading in Local conference will be held in New Orleans between September 22 and 24. Judges will evaluate the Future Stars applicants and three will be chosen to join in a Q&A session during the Leading in Local conference. Eligibility requirements and applications can be found here.
The conference is focused on bringing small businesses the tools they need to succeed in the online marketplace through social media, reputation management, mobile and other online segments.
Image via Shutterstock
- Top 3 SEO strategies to implement now
- 2030 and the death of Britain's town centers
- Buy online, pickup in-store not the 'smooth' process shoppers demand
- Ad Roundup: Partnerships and a malware offer
- Marketers believe AI will revolutionize industry, but lack understanding
- Expert IDs trends to watch in IT
- Expert: Trends to watch in programmatic
- Global online travel market to exceed $1billion by 2022
Featured White Papers
- How to Deliver Content Your Employees Will Love to Share
Your employees are your greatest asset. It makes perfect sense that companies would double down on their own talent, empowering...