News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Mobile RoundUp: Responsive design and analytics solutions launched
Both Ensighten and Moxie have released exciting tools into the mobile space this week, set up to help brands better navigate and serve content through mobile devices.
First, Ensighten has released a new Ensighten Mobile platform, set up to allow mobile app tagging without a bulky SDK. This should also allow for richer mobile analytics, because data will be available more quickly without going through the developer to compile and send the data gathered through the app.
"Mobile devices are rapidly becoming the go-to screen for consumers, and today mobile apps account for 86 percent of total U.S. consumer time spent with mobile, " said Josh Manion, Ensighten founder and CEO. "Not surprisingly, brands have invested heavily in their mobile apps and are looking to Ensighten to help them drive revenue. Our unique No-SDK mobile capabilities are part of Ensighten's commitment to ensuring that digital marketers have the tools to collect, own and act on consumer data in real-time across all digital touchpoints."
United Airlines was an early adopter of the platform and was able to quickly update text that was misleading their Mileage Plus members
Meanwhile, Moxie has launched a self-serve mobile platform that offers responsive design elements across screens. Called Web Self-Service, the platform allows businesses to create branded content and improve their online experience for customers.
"Today consumers rely on mobile devices for everything from shopping and paying bills to booking travel and ordering dinner, and the process can be frustrating," said Nikhil Govindaraj, Moxie's vice president of products. "Moxie Web Self-Service gives enterprises effective tools to support their customers' needs for information and service to encourage customer loyalty and repeat purchases to improve business results."
The platform offers tailored search options, SEO tools, language support and branded templates.
Image via Shutterstock
- How to get past personas and into consumers' interests
- European Commission forces Google, Apple to make users aware of 'true cost' of an app
- Top 3 tips to improve seasonal marketing plans
- Research: Social media users less likely to post positively about their favorite products
- Twitter preps for new generation of commerce experiences
- iBeacon firm offers free hardware and installation to UK retailers
- Swrve: Report reveals one third of apps get only one minute of attention
- Facebook trials 'Buy' button within advertisers' posts and ads
Featured White Papers
- Everything You Need to Know About Social Media for Your Business
While social media practitioners must continue to expect and adapt to change, it is important to take note of the...