News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Mobile RoundUp: Responsive design and analytics solutions launched
Both Ensighten and Moxie have released exciting tools into the mobile space this week, set up to help brands better navigate and serve content through mobile devices.
First, Ensighten has released a new Ensighten Mobile platform, set up to allow mobile app tagging without a bulky SDK. This should also allow for richer mobile analytics, because data will be available more quickly without going through the developer to compile and send the data gathered through the app.
"Mobile devices are rapidly becoming the go-to screen for consumers, and today mobile apps account for 86 percent of total U.S. consumer time spent with mobile, " said Josh Manion, Ensighten founder and CEO. "Not surprisingly, brands have invested heavily in their mobile apps and are looking to Ensighten to help them drive revenue. Our unique No-SDK mobile capabilities are part of Ensighten's commitment to ensuring that digital marketers have the tools to collect, own and act on consumer data in real-time across all digital touchpoints."
United Airlines was an early adopter of the platform and was able to quickly update text that was misleading their Mileage Plus members
Meanwhile, Moxie has launched a self-serve mobile platform that offers responsive design elements across screens. Called Web Self-Service, the platform allows businesses to create branded content and improve their online experience for customers.
"Today consumers rely on mobile devices for everything from shopping and paying bills to booking travel and ordering dinner, and the process can be frustrating," said Nikhil Govindaraj, Moxie's vice president of products. "Moxie Web Self-Service gives enterprises effective tools to support their customers' needs for information and service to encourage customer loyalty and repeat purchases to improve business results."
The platform offers tailored search options, SEO tools, language support and branded templates.
Image via Shutterstock
- Experiences - not amenities - create most social media chatter about hotels
- Younger consumers will share personal data in exchange for more accurate search results
- Forecast: App store spend to increase 33%
- Report shows Southwest winning digital airline wars
- Expert: Why unsubscribes aren't necessarily bad
- Study: Most want loyalty to be mobile
- Expert: Data key to video strategy
- Study: Half of loyalty club members want retail redemption options
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...