News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
JiWire rebrands, launches mobile video option
JiWire is re-branding as NinthDecimal. The company is a leader in mobile audience intelligence. The re-branding underlines the company's focus on precise audience targeting, building audiences to scale and engagement.
"There is a massive transformation taking place with today's consumers becoming 'mobile first' individuals, creating new challenges as well as tremendous opportunities for marketers. Mobile audience intelligence has become crucial to business success, and NinthDecimal was created to meet this market need," said Mike Fordyce, CEO, NinthDecimal. "The time was right to change our name to NinthDecimal to reflect the company we are today. We help marketers better understand today's mobile consumer in ways that previously haven't been possible so businesses can unlock mobile opportunities and deliver success."
Along with the re-branding, NinthDecimal is launching an audience targeted mobile video offering. The mobile video platform is the first of its kind and allows brands to target audiences for pre-roll mobile video.
"Mobile video is cutting into TV primetime, and for many younger viewers tablets are the default device for watching video. NinthDecimal's targeting will help marketers using TubeMogul's software make mobile video advertising more relevant to these viewers by leveraging data from the physical world," says Keith Eadie, Chief Marketing Officer of TubeMogul.
"With NinthDecimal's mobile video solution brands finally have access to sophisticated audience targeting for mobile video," said David Staas, president, NinthDecimal. "Advertisers can now tap into video advertising's potential and have the necessary tools to execute rich and effective campaigns across the entire digital ecosystem."
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Retailers aren't ready for next-gen tech
- Expert Advice: Invest in Near Field Communications
- Top struggles for email marketers
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...