News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
JiWire rebrands, launches mobile video option
JiWire is re-branding as NinthDecimal. The company is a leader in mobile audience intelligence. The re-branding underlines the company's focus on precise audience targeting, building audiences to scale and engagement.
"There is a massive transformation taking place with today's consumers becoming 'mobile first' individuals, creating new challenges as well as tremendous opportunities for marketers. Mobile audience intelligence has become crucial to business success, and NinthDecimal was created to meet this market need," said Mike Fordyce, CEO, NinthDecimal. "The time was right to change our name to NinthDecimal to reflect the company we are today. We help marketers better understand today's mobile consumer in ways that previously haven't been possible so businesses can unlock mobile opportunities and deliver success."
Along with the re-branding, NinthDecimal is launching an audience targeted mobile video offering. The mobile video platform is the first of its kind and allows brands to target audiences for pre-roll mobile video.
"Mobile video is cutting into TV primetime, and for many younger viewers tablets are the default device for watching video. NinthDecimal's targeting will help marketers using TubeMogul's software make mobile video advertising more relevant to these viewers by leveraging data from the physical world," says Keith Eadie, Chief Marketing Officer of TubeMogul.
"With NinthDecimal's mobile video solution brands finally have access to sophisticated audience targeting for mobile video," said David Staas, president, NinthDecimal. "Advertisers can now tap into video advertising's potential and have the necessary tools to execute rich and effective campaigns across the entire digital ecosystem."
Image via Shutterstock
- Top retailers failing to meet consumer expectations of personalized comms
- Android ad blocking browser released by Adblock Plus
- How triggered emails can reduce shopping cart abandons
- How to better protect consumers' mobile privacy
- Expert: What Google buy buttons could mean for ecommerce
- Report highlights the 'mobile moments' of commuters
- Consumers keen to use new payment technology but businesses slow to adopt
- Ad Roundup: Integrations and new releases to offer more insights
Featured White Papers
- Email A/B Split Testing Guide
You worked hard creating great products, at least as hard growing a viable business to support them- and perhaps even...
- Not Provided Insights & Intelligence - 2015 Edition
Keywords are fundamental to your integrated SEO and Content Marketing strategies. gShift's Not Provided Guide will help you connect...
- Learn how to fill your funnel with high-quality leads
In this comprehensive, 160 page guide, we cover topics ranging from content marketing and website SEO to telesales and content...