News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
JiWire rebrands, launches mobile video option
JiWire is re-branding as NinthDecimal. The company is a leader in mobile audience intelligence. The re-branding underlines the company's focus on precise audience targeting, building audiences to scale and engagement.
"There is a massive transformation taking place with today's consumers becoming 'mobile first' individuals, creating new challenges as well as tremendous opportunities for marketers. Mobile audience intelligence has become crucial to business success, and NinthDecimal was created to meet this market need," said Mike Fordyce, CEO, NinthDecimal. "The time was right to change our name to NinthDecimal to reflect the company we are today. We help marketers better understand today's mobile consumer in ways that previously haven't been possible so businesses can unlock mobile opportunities and deliver success."
Along with the re-branding, NinthDecimal is launching an audience targeted mobile video offering. The mobile video platform is the first of its kind and allows brands to target audiences for pre-roll mobile video.
"Mobile video is cutting into TV primetime, and for many younger viewers tablets are the default device for watching video. NinthDecimal's targeting will help marketers using TubeMogul's software make mobile video advertising more relevant to these viewers by leveraging data from the physical world," says Keith Eadie, Chief Marketing Officer of TubeMogul.
"With NinthDecimal's mobile video solution brands finally have access to sophisticated audience targeting for mobile video," said David Staas, president, NinthDecimal. "Advertisers can now tap into video advertising's potential and have the necessary tools to execute rich and effective campaigns across the entire digital ecosystem."
Image via Shutterstock
- GoDaddy, Microsoft partner for SMB solution
- Report: 1 in 4 execs want more transparency
- SMB Roundup: Launches to simplify content, listings
- Study tracks effects of Google search engine updates on user behavior
- Excessive use of in-store beacon technology decreases app use
- Report urges brands to go their own way and sell direct
- Forecast: Local media revs to push $140b
- Consumers more likely to be loyal to brands with a physical presence
Featured White Papers
- Re-Engineer Your Business For Mobile Moments
More than ever, customers are turning to their mobile devices to browse, shop, and research. This increase in usage puts...
- Evolving Toward the Next Phase of Email
According to most corporate decision makers and influencers, email is the single most important application they have deployed! The typical...
- 6 Ways to Boost Holiday Sales & Fuel Year-round Growth
Just as the shopping seasons guide demand in many categories, they shape the conversation around these categories as well. How...
- No Longer a Necessary Evil: How Modern CRM Empowers Sales
CRM has long been seen as a must-have sales tool. However, much of the value of traditional CRM accrues to...