News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
JiWire rebrands, launches mobile video option
JiWire is re-branding as NinthDecimal. The company is a leader in mobile audience intelligence. The re-branding underlines the company's focus on precise audience targeting, building audiences to scale and engagement.
"There is a massive transformation taking place with today's consumers becoming 'mobile first' individuals, creating new challenges as well as tremendous opportunities for marketers. Mobile audience intelligence has become crucial to business success, and NinthDecimal was created to meet this market need," said Mike Fordyce, CEO, NinthDecimal. "The time was right to change our name to NinthDecimal to reflect the company we are today. We help marketers better understand today's mobile consumer in ways that previously haven't been possible so businesses can unlock mobile opportunities and deliver success."
Along with the re-branding, NinthDecimal is launching an audience targeted mobile video offering. The mobile video platform is the first of its kind and allows brands to target audiences for pre-roll mobile video.
"Mobile video is cutting into TV primetime, and for many younger viewers tablets are the default device for watching video. NinthDecimal's targeting will help marketers using TubeMogul's software make mobile video advertising more relevant to these viewers by leveraging data from the physical world," says Keith Eadie, Chief Marketing Officer of TubeMogul.
"With NinthDecimal's mobile video solution brands finally have access to sophisticated audience targeting for mobile video," said David Staas, president, NinthDecimal. "Advertisers can now tap into video advertising's potential and have the necessary tools to execute rich and effective campaigns across the entire digital ecosystem."
Image via Shutterstock
- Traditional external agency model failing to meet marketers' needs
- Few marketers intend to invest in marketing technology in 2017
- Kinetic email boosts unique click and click-to-open rates
- Study: GenX, Y most likely to BOPIS
- Experts: Why points aren't enough for loyalty
- How to win the Amazon Buy Box
- More brands building relationships with bloggers
- Consumers prefer human touch for insurance buying, claims
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...