News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
JiWire rebrands, launches mobile video option
JiWire is re-branding as NinthDecimal. The company is a leader in mobile audience intelligence. The re-branding underlines the company's focus on precise audience targeting, building audiences to scale and engagement.
"There is a massive transformation taking place with today's consumers becoming 'mobile first' individuals, creating new challenges as well as tremendous opportunities for marketers. Mobile audience intelligence has become crucial to business success, and NinthDecimal was created to meet this market need," said Mike Fordyce, CEO, NinthDecimal. "The time was right to change our name to NinthDecimal to reflect the company we are today. We help marketers better understand today's mobile consumer in ways that previously haven't been possible so businesses can unlock mobile opportunities and deliver success."
Along with the re-branding, NinthDecimal is launching an audience targeted mobile video offering. The mobile video platform is the first of its kind and allows brands to target audiences for pre-roll mobile video.
"Mobile video is cutting into TV primetime, and for many younger viewers tablets are the default device for watching video. NinthDecimal's targeting will help marketers using TubeMogul's software make mobile video advertising more relevant to these viewers by leveraging data from the physical world," says Keith Eadie, Chief Marketing Officer of TubeMogul.
"With NinthDecimal's mobile video solution brands finally have access to sophisticated audience targeting for mobile video," said David Staas, president, NinthDecimal. "Advertisers can now tap into video advertising's potential and have the necessary tools to execute rich and effective campaigns across the entire digital ecosystem."
Image via Shutterstock
- Survey: Gamers don't want interruptions
- Reports: Back to school stressing parents
- How to measure engagement to reach a deeper customer relationship
- Survey: Amazon influencing back to school shoppers
- Hilton gives guests greater control with significant app upgrade
- Top 3 tips for better channel optimization
- Study: Sales, marketing disconnect resulting in bad customer experience
- UK businesses failing to consistently and effectively employ social for customer support
Featured White Papers
- What Sales Should REALLY Expect from Marketing Automation
In this Deep Dive we will explore what sales leaders should actually be demanding from marketing automation tools. In fact,...
- Learn the True Importance of Global Brand Management
Effective branding has always been an important part of business and is an especially important component of the customer experience,...
- 10 Best Practices for a Successful Digital Asset Management Implementation
Rich media and digital content are pervasive in organizations and continue to grow exponentially. Every aspect of the business world...
- Why The Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
A successful content strategy includes many moving parts: content planning, content creation, content promotion, measuring your content's performance and optimizing...