News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Jivox launches Data Engine
Jivox is pushing a cloud-based data engine into the online ad space; the new advertising tool is a component in their IQ Ad Server. The tool allows marketers automate the production and delivery of online campaigns and also provides rich targeting options including personalization and rich media across the online space.
Early adopters of the platform have seen up to 227% increases in engagement and overall campaign ROI. The Jivox Data Engine is integrated with Oracle Blue Kai DMP.
"The digital advertising marketplace is rapidly being shaped by the availability of fine-grained demographic and use data on the one hand, and on the other the explosion of social media that allows advertisers to take the pulse of their audience in real-time and respond with appropriate brand and product messages," said Diaz Nesamoney, founder and CEO of Jivox. "Our capacity to crunch vast amounts of 1st and 3rd party source data and use it to dynamically automate the production, serving and re-targeting of creative assets is unmatched in the industry and guarantees the relevance of every single ad impression on every single screen."
The Jivox Data Engine uses both first and third party data. Using the tool brands can:
• Use retargeting algorithms for sequential messaging
• Use profile data to determine targeting
• Target creative based on data feeds and location-based details
• Track metrics to evaluate how the campaign is faring
Image via Shutterstock
- Ad Roundup: Partnerships to increase viewability, deflate fraud
- Expert: The most important social metrics for brands
- Smartphones reach new milestone in U.S.
- 400% rise in alcohol advertising not turning U.S. into country of drunks
- Survey uncovers negative attitudes towards wearable tech
- Survey: A little research goes a long way for salespeople
- Mobile Roundup: Payment options, partnerships announced
- Top 5 tips for overworked SMBs
Featured White Papers