News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Jivox launches Data Engine
Jivox is pushing a cloud-based data engine into the online ad space; the new advertising tool is a component in their IQ Ad Server. The tool allows marketers automate the production and delivery of online campaigns and also provides rich targeting options including personalization and rich media across the online space.
Early adopters of the platform have seen up to 227% increases in engagement and overall campaign ROI. The Jivox Data Engine is integrated with Oracle Blue Kai DMP.
"The digital advertising marketplace is rapidly being shaped by the availability of fine-grained demographic and use data on the one hand, and on the other the explosion of social media that allows advertisers to take the pulse of their audience in real-time and respond with appropriate brand and product messages," said Diaz Nesamoney, founder and CEO of Jivox. "Our capacity to crunch vast amounts of 1st and 3rd party source data and use it to dynamically automate the production, serving and re-targeting of creative assets is unmatched in the industry and guarantees the relevance of every single ad impression on every single screen."
The Jivox Data Engine uses both first and third party data. Using the tool brands can:
• Use retargeting algorithms for sequential messaging
• Use profile data to determine targeting
• Target creative based on data feeds and location-based details
• Track metrics to evaluate how the campaign is faring
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: What consumers really want from loyalty programs
- Top 4 Tips to Manage Relationship Between Developers, Marketers
- Survey suggests increasing interest in e-gifts
- Referral key way in which marketers find SEO services
- Social Roundup: Rolling out for Instagram
- Brands: How to engage Millennials in your work force
- Top 3 tips to monetize traffic
- U.S. presidential elections: Digital media use up, television still dominant
Featured White Papers
- 7 Trends Impacting How We Use Digital Assets
Download this new Adobe white paper to discover the seven trends impacting how digital marketers create, manage, deliver, and optimize...
- The Retail Marketer's 2015 Holiday Playbook
Download this ebook to learn how to increase Average Order Value, drive last minute purchases, increase sales, extend in-store shopping...
- 3 Tactics to Increase Influence on Your Consumer's Complex Path to Purchase
Consumers are No Longer Predictable, and their Path to Purchase is No Longer Linear......
- What Your Website and a Great Book Should Have in Common
With real-time personalization, your website can share many of the same characteristics of a best-selling novel - including the ability...