News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Jivox launches Data Engine
Jivox is pushing a cloud-based data engine into the online ad space; the new advertising tool is a component in their IQ Ad Server. The tool allows marketers automate the production and delivery of online campaigns and also provides rich targeting options including personalization and rich media across the online space.
Early adopters of the platform have seen up to 227% increases in engagement and overall campaign ROI. The Jivox Data Engine is integrated with Oracle Blue Kai DMP.
"The digital advertising marketplace is rapidly being shaped by the availability of fine-grained demographic and use data on the one hand, and on the other the explosion of social media that allows advertisers to take the pulse of their audience in real-time and respond with appropriate brand and product messages," said Diaz Nesamoney, founder and CEO of Jivox. "Our capacity to crunch vast amounts of 1st and 3rd party source data and use it to dynamically automate the production, serving and re-targeting of creative assets is unmatched in the industry and guarantees the relevance of every single ad impression on every single screen."
The Jivox Data Engine uses both first and third party data. Using the tool brands can:
• Use retargeting algorithms for sequential messaging
• Use profile data to determine targeting
• Target creative based on data feeds and location-based details
• Track metrics to evaluate how the campaign is faring
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Mobile video a compliment to TV
- Mobile sites leaving customers hungry
- Survey: Most create videos as keepsakes
- Ad RoundUp: Ecommerce deployments key in on data
- Online and mobile shopping experience still failing to meet consumer expectations
- Which products have the highest online browse-to-buy correlation?
- Millennials: Speed and high-quality images the difference between bounce or buy on mobile
- Smartphone shopping up but revenue remains low
Featured White Papers
- 7 ways the mobile consumer changes everything infographic
Download the infographic "7 Ways the Mobile Consumer Changes Everything" to learn how to optimize your web content for mobile,...
- Re-Engineer Your Business For Mobile Moments
More than ever, customers are turning to their mobile devices to browse, shop, and research. This increase in usage puts...