News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
E-Comm Roundup: Enhanced targeting lead new efforts
This week ecommerce is getting a facelift thanks to two hubs focused on data and targeting. Here are the details:
First, personalized ad and content hub MyBuys has released the MyBuys GeoTargeting solution. The platform is set up to push online traffic to specific brick-and-mortar locations. The GeoTargeting solution uses behavioral data and geo-targeted display ads to engage.
"The lines between online and offline commerce continue to blur as more retailers are seeing omni-channel concepts turned into working solutions," said MyBuys CEO and President Rita Brogley. "The key to omni-channel success is having a shared, central repository of consumer intelligence that ties these disparate channels together and gives consumers a consistent, personalized experience every time and everywhere they shop. MyBuys GeoTargeting is another omni-channel application that we're able to deliver simply by drawing from this core data asset."
Meanwhile, Shopzilla is joining the Aisle A and Bizrate solutions with their offerings under the Connexity brand name. This integration will offer retailers consumer insights and programmatic buying options so that retailers can more deeply engage their shoppers.
"Each month Shopzilla collects over 1 billion in-market retail data points and millions of consumer surveys. This is powerful first-party data that enables advertisers to accurately reach, engage, and convert wallet-ready shoppers making purchase decisions," says Bill Glass, CEO of Shopzilla, Inc. "With Connexity, we have created a unified platform that can analyze potential audiences, qualify them, segment them into best-performing targets, bid to acquire media, optimize against conversions and generate a complete report, all at a single dashboard. By combining the entities, Connexity is helping marketers transform consumer insights into more effective media campaigns easily and efficiently."
Image via Shutterstock
- Report IDs differences in how people use social
- Ad Roundup: Platform expansions and a partnership
- Survey: Hispanic SMBs show strong optimism
- Ad Roundup: Partnership, integration to bring brands more
- Report: Super Bowl ads drove traffic into stores
- Top tips to reduce involuntary churn
- Smart Glasses that look like regular specs will invigorate market
- Less than 1 in 5 CRM managers feel they contribute to business revenues
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...