News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
E-Comm Roundup: Enhanced targeting lead new efforts
This week ecommerce is getting a facelift thanks to two hubs focused on data and targeting. Here are the details:
First, personalized ad and content hub MyBuys has released the MyBuys GeoTargeting solution. The platform is set up to push online traffic to specific brick-and-mortar locations. The GeoTargeting solution uses behavioral data and geo-targeted display ads to engage.
"The lines between online and offline commerce continue to blur as more retailers are seeing omni-channel concepts turned into working solutions," said MyBuys CEO and President Rita Brogley. "The key to omni-channel success is having a shared, central repository of consumer intelligence that ties these disparate channels together and gives consumers a consistent, personalized experience every time and everywhere they shop. MyBuys GeoTargeting is another omni-channel application that we're able to deliver simply by drawing from this core data asset."
Meanwhile, Shopzilla is joining the Aisle A and Bizrate solutions with their offerings under the Connexity brand name. This integration will offer retailers consumer insights and programmatic buying options so that retailers can more deeply engage their shoppers.
"Each month Shopzilla collects over 1 billion in-market retail data points and millions of consumer surveys. This is powerful first-party data that enables advertisers to accurately reach, engage, and convert wallet-ready shoppers making purchase decisions," says Bill Glass, CEO of Shopzilla, Inc. "With Connexity, we have created a unified platform that can analyze potential audiences, qualify them, segment them into best-performing targets, bid to acquire media, optimize against conversions and generate a complete report, all at a single dashboard. By combining the entities, Connexity is helping marketers transform consumer insights into more effective media campaigns easily and efficiently."
Image via Shutterstock
- Multitasking activity during TV viewing has little to do with the show being watched
- 65% of shoppers still rely on visits to physical stores during online shopping journey
- Internet ad revenues hit landmark high in first half of 2014
- Report: Product placements can recoup commercial losses
- Study highlights consumer behavior in tablet purchase journey
- Britain leads Europe's online shopping boom
- YouGov: Mobile commerce confidence grows among consumers
- Study finds the moments ads will most likely garner attention
Featured White Papers
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...