News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
E-Comm Roundup: Enhanced targeting lead new efforts
This week ecommerce is getting a facelift thanks to two hubs focused on data and targeting. Here are the details:
First, personalized ad and content hub MyBuys has released the MyBuys GeoTargeting solution. The platform is set up to push online traffic to specific brick-and-mortar locations. The GeoTargeting solution uses behavioral data and geo-targeted display ads to engage.
"The lines between online and offline commerce continue to blur as more retailers are seeing omni-channel concepts turned into working solutions," said MyBuys CEO and President Rita Brogley. "The key to omni-channel success is having a shared, central repository of consumer intelligence that ties these disparate channels together and gives consumers a consistent, personalized experience every time and everywhere they shop. MyBuys GeoTargeting is another omni-channel application that we're able to deliver simply by drawing from this core data asset."
Meanwhile, Shopzilla is joining the Aisle A and Bizrate solutions with their offerings under the Connexity brand name. This integration will offer retailers consumer insights and programmatic buying options so that retailers can more deeply engage their shoppers.
"Each month Shopzilla collects over 1 billion in-market retail data points and millions of consumer surveys. This is powerful first-party data that enables advertisers to accurately reach, engage, and convert wallet-ready shoppers making purchase decisions," says Bill Glass, CEO of Shopzilla, Inc. "With Connexity, we have created a unified platform that can analyze potential audiences, qualify them, segment them into best-performing targets, bid to acquire media, optimize against conversions and generate a complete report, all at a single dashboard. By combining the entities, Connexity is helping marketers transform consumer insights into more effective media campaigns easily and efficiently."
Image via Shutterstock
- Webrooming parents heading to physical stores for back-to-school purchases
- 43% of all traffic to travel websites now comes from mobile
- Survey: Gamers don't want interruptions
- Reports: Back to school stressing parents
- How to measure engagement to reach a deeper customer relationship
- Survey: Amazon influencing back to school shoppers
- Hilton gives guests greater control with significant app upgrade
- Top 3 tips for better channel optimization
Featured White Papers
- What Sales Should REALLY Expect from Marketing Automation
In this Deep Dive we will explore what sales leaders should actually be demanding from marketing automation tools. In fact,...
- Learn the True Importance of Global Brand Management
Effective branding has always been an important part of business and is an especially important component of the customer experience,...
- 10 Best Practices for a Successful Digital Asset Management Implementation
Rich media and digital content are pervasive in organizations and continue to grow exponentially. Every aspect of the business world...
- Why The Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
A successful content strategy includes many moving parts: content planning, content creation, content promotion, measuring your content's performance and optimizing...