News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
E-Comm Roundup: Enhanced targeting lead new efforts
This week ecommerce is getting a facelift thanks to two hubs focused on data and targeting. Here are the details:
First, personalized ad and content hub MyBuys has released the MyBuys GeoTargeting solution. The platform is set up to push online traffic to specific brick-and-mortar locations. The GeoTargeting solution uses behavioral data and geo-targeted display ads to engage.
"The lines between online and offline commerce continue to blur as more retailers are seeing omni-channel concepts turned into working solutions," said MyBuys CEO and President Rita Brogley. "The key to omni-channel success is having a shared, central repository of consumer intelligence that ties these disparate channels together and gives consumers a consistent, personalized experience every time and everywhere they shop. MyBuys GeoTargeting is another omni-channel application that we're able to deliver simply by drawing from this core data asset."
Meanwhile, Shopzilla is joining the Aisle A and Bizrate solutions with their offerings under the Connexity brand name. This integration will offer retailers consumer insights and programmatic buying options so that retailers can more deeply engage their shoppers.
"Each month Shopzilla collects over 1 billion in-market retail data points and millions of consumer surveys. This is powerful first-party data that enables advertisers to accurately reach, engage, and convert wallet-ready shoppers making purchase decisions," says Bill Glass, CEO of Shopzilla, Inc. "With Connexity, we have created a unified platform that can analyze potential audiences, qualify them, segment them into best-performing targets, bid to acquire media, optimize against conversions and generate a complete report, all at a single dashboard. By combining the entities, Connexity is helping marketers transform consumer insights into more effective media campaigns easily and efficiently."
Image via Shutterstock
- Top 3 challenges facing retailers and how to solve them
- How to get past personas and into consumers' interests
- European Commission forces Google, Apple to make users aware of 'true cost' of an app
- Top 3 tips to improve seasonal marketing plans
- Research: Social media users less likely to post positively about their favorite products
- Twitter preps for new generation of commerce experiences
- iBeacon firm offers free hardware and installation to UK retailers
- Swrve: Report reveals one third of apps get only one minute of attention
Featured White Papers
- Everything You Need to Know About Social Media for Your Business
While social media practitioners must continue to expect and adapt to change, it is important to take note of the...