News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Advertising Roundup: Data, data, data
Data is key to two new releases in the ecommerce ad space. Signal and Mirror Image are upgrading how brands collect and use data to better engage consumers. Here's how:
First, BrightTag is re-branding to Signal with the launch of their new Open Data Platform; the suite of tools allows businesses to collect data and connect with consumers to push engagement loyalty and conversions.
"Signal works with leading brands around the world that tell us they've typically invested in about 17 different marketing technologies to the tune of tens of millions of dollars," said Mike Sands, Signal's President and CEO. "These technologies are critical solutions for email, CRM, media, mobile, search marketing and more. But the process of integrating them is so daunting for marketers that few technologies actually are able to talk with one another."
Meanwhile, Mirror Image has extended the reach of their Edge Computing offerings to include big data. The Geo-Distributed Database service allows marketers to store, update and access proprietary data sets; the service uses real time GUID and cookie matching as well as contextual applications. The platform replicates and syncs customer data across the Mirror Image DDN.
"Mirror Image is excited to bring to market our new Geo-Distributed Database service to any company that has requirements to utilize their large data sets in real-time with their worldwide online and mobile applications," said Robert Andrews, Chief Operating Officer at Mirror Image. "The service replicates, synchronizes, and manages companies' large and growing data sets across our globally distributed network of database servers and results in the best end-user experience regardless of the visitor's location."
Image via Shutterstock
- Consumer engagement with mobile ads on the rise
- Android dominates smartphone market
- How to tell if social is right for your brand
- Ecomm Roundup: Faster checkouts and better personalization
- Top 3 tips to use data better this holiday season
- Microbusinesses dipping into personal savings
- British consumers will give up more personal data for discounts, free delivery
- How dark social can impact brand
Featured White Papers
- What Sales Should REALLY Expect from Marketing Automation
In this Deep Dive we will explore what sales leaders should actually be demanding from marketing automation tools. In fact,...
- Learn the True Importance of Global Brand Management
Effective branding has always been an important part of business and is an especially important component of the customer experience,...
- 10 Best Practices for a Successful Digital Asset Management Implementation
Rich media and digital content are pervasive in organizations and continue to grow exponentially. Every aspect of the business world...
- Why The Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
A successful content strategy includes many moving parts: content planning, content creation, content promotion, measuring your content's performance and optimizing...