News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ad Roundup: Releases underline mobile, native focus
Three releases into the online space this week underline a shift in focus to mobile and native advertising options:
First, from AppsFlyer, an agency verson of their mobile ad solution. The AppsFlyer Mobile Attribution Analytics Platform has hit the 2 billion download mark; the agency solution is geared to helping ad agencies better monitor and measure campaigns, optimize messaging and find the right traffic for their clients.
"AppsFlyer simplifies mobile marketing for agencies, freeing them from complex integrations and multiple SDK updates," says AppsFlyer CEO Oren Kaniel. "We allow them to focus on their growth targets with the best tools designed especially for the mobile environment."
And Jumio has released Netswipe, a platform set up to improve the customer experience across mobile devices. Netswipe was available for apps and desktop websites, but is now also enhanced for mobile use. Using the platform retailers can eliminate up to one minute of key-entry time - entering credit card numbers, adding to carts, etc. - making for a smoother overall experience.
"The quality of the mobile user experience is rapidly becoming the next battleground in the quest to attract and retain customers," said Jumio CEO Daniel Mattes. "Businesses who integrate Netswipe into their apps or mobile websites not only delight their customers, they also enjoy significantly higher conversion rates by eliminating the need for their customers to manually enter their credit card information on the checkout page. Netswipe for Mobile Web now expands that functionality to every platform used for payments."
Finally, Bidtellect is launching the Native Marketing Platform, a scaled native ad exchange set up to help marketers efficiently launch campaigns using contextual, behavioral and daypart targeting options. The exchange boasts both DSP and SSP arms; based on early interactions, the company believes they'll serve more than 1 billion bids per day by the end of 2014.
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Mobile key for online grocery buys
- Job Seekers: How to get the next job
- Top 3 tips to improve travel loyalty programs
- New Realeyes' research links emotional response to sales impact
- Coalition for Better Ads releases new guidance to curb consumer annoyance with ads
- Instagram's focus on business tools attracts SMB advertisers
- Traditional external agency model failing to meet marketers' needs
- Few marketers intend to invest in marketing technology in 2017
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...