News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ad Roundup: Releases underline mobile, native focus
Three releases into the online space this week underline a shift in focus to mobile and native advertising options:
First, from AppsFlyer, an agency verson of their mobile ad solution. The AppsFlyer Mobile Attribution Analytics Platform has hit the 2 billion download mark; the agency solution is geared to helping ad agencies better monitor and measure campaigns, optimize messaging and find the right traffic for their clients.
"AppsFlyer simplifies mobile marketing for agencies, freeing them from complex integrations and multiple SDK updates," says AppsFlyer CEO Oren Kaniel. "We allow them to focus on their growth targets with the best tools designed especially for the mobile environment."
And Jumio has released Netswipe, a platform set up to improve the customer experience across mobile devices. Netswipe was available for apps and desktop websites, but is now also enhanced for mobile use. Using the platform retailers can eliminate up to one minute of key-entry time - entering credit card numbers, adding to carts, etc. - making for a smoother overall experience.
"The quality of the mobile user experience is rapidly becoming the next battleground in the quest to attract and retain customers," said Jumio CEO Daniel Mattes. "Businesses who integrate Netswipe into their apps or mobile websites not only delight their customers, they also enjoy significantly higher conversion rates by eliminating the need for their customers to manually enter their credit card information on the checkout page. Netswipe for Mobile Web now expands that functionality to every platform used for payments."
Finally, Bidtellect is launching the Native Marketing Platform, a scaled native ad exchange set up to help marketers efficiently launch campaigns using contextual, behavioral and daypart targeting options. The exchange boasts both DSP and SSP arms; based on early interactions, the company believes they'll serve more than 1 billion bids per day by the end of 2014.
Image via Shutterstock
- Ad Roundup: Mobile video and retargeting solutions
- Forecast: 27% of holiday buys could be 'lost' to abandoned carts
- Multitasking activity during TV viewing has little to do with the show being watched
- 65% of shoppers still rely on visits to physical stores during online shopping journey
- Internet ad revenues hit landmark high in first half of 2014
- Report: Product placements can recoup commercial losses
- Study highlights consumer behavior in tablet purchase journey
- Britain leads Europe's online shopping boom
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...