News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
June 2, 2014 Archive
Ecommerce | June 02, 2014
Ecommerce usually doesn't set records until November and December of each year, but new data out from comScore indicates a strong quarter for US desktop-based retail ecommerce in Q1 - with sales pushing past the $56 billion mark. >>
Advertising | June 02, 2014
Card-linked marketing initiatives are very popular with the executive set. According to a new survey out from The CMO Club and BankAmericaDeals most execs believe card-linked campaigns are pushing revenue and customer satisfaction. The problem: although these execs report these initiatives work 62% of those surveyed have never initiated a campaign like this. >>
Social Marketing | June 02, 2014
More people log on to social networks each day. But they aren't only logging on to their favorite hangouts or the place their friends hangout. According to on new report the average consumer is using up to six different social networks - and each socnet has a different meaning for them. >>
- Netflix dominates U.S. peak Internet traffic
- Omni-channel shopping putting pressure on stores to raise shopper engagement
- Big spending forecast for UK Black Friday
- Do you know why online shoppers abandon carts?
- Travel study reveals extent of travelers' frustration with poorly performing apps, websites
- Top 3 tips for effective native ad campaigns
- Top 3 email tips for the 2014 holidays
- Study: 3/4 will use phones for holiday shopping
Featured White Papers
- Definitive Guide to Marketing Metrics and Analytics
Download this 70-page, all-encompassing guide to learn the right metrics for understanding and interpreting marketing results, why measuring marketing programs...
- From Average to Elite: 7 Secrets of Today's Top Marketers
Marketing is more chaotic than ever. Pleasing multiple stakeholders, juggling random request inputs and collecting meaningful data from project teams...
- Marketing Attribution in the New World
We all know that consumers generally do not convert after seeing just one advertisement. How do we decide which campaign...