News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Release connects consumers without using personal data
A new release in the mobile space will likely have consumers talking. Out from Boolean Tech, the ShieldMe platform allows consumers to be contacted by brands they choose - but without giving out phone numbers or other private information.
Privacy has long been a bone of contention between consumers, brands and data collecting platforms. Consumers want personalized experiences but they don't want to give up their personal information to every brand on the planet; while brands need data to provide those experiences. And data collection hubs make a living off of compiling and aggregating said data.
A new release out from Boolean Tech may make it simpler for consumers to trust not only their favorite brands but the data collectors they use - because the release shields their private information.
"Boolean Tech believes that the right to privacy is a fundamental right and our company wants to enable websites to offer its customers the same via ShieldMe," said Gurtaj Singh Padda, Founder and CEO of Boolean Tech. "For anyone wanting to offer privacy and safety to their clients, ShieldMe is the best solution available. It is a great platform to add to any website as it can increase customer retention and help grow revenues."
Here is how ShieldMe works: publishers or website owners integrate the system within their existing infrastructure. The platform can be up and running within a week because the integration is an add-on. It offers unlimited talk and connection times and works with all mobile phones and networks. For the consumer, they simple click a button determining when and how they'd like to be contacted. The secure platform uses a proprietary algorithm to connect the consumer and business.
Image via Shutterstock
- Study dispels myth that 15-24 year olds are the true 'digital natives'
- Top 3 tips to better optimize branded content
- Programmatic spending skyrockets through Nexage Markeplace
- FTC's new 'merchandise rule' to come into effect before Christmas
- Brands: Why content needs better optimization
- Ad Roundup: Partnerships and acquisitions to improve platforms
- Consumers prefer SMS to apps for brand communications
- Physical stores still popular with young fashion shoppers
Featured White Papers
- 6 Ways to Boost Holiday Sales & Fuel Year-round Growth
Just as the shopping seasons guide demand in many categories, they shape the conversation around these categories as well. How...
- No Longer a Necessary Evil: How Modern CRM Empowers Sales
CRM has long been seen as a must-have sales tool. However, much of the value of traditional CRM accrues to...