News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Release connects consumers without using personal data
A new release in the mobile space will likely have consumers talking. Out from Boolean Tech, the ShieldMe platform allows consumers to be contacted by brands they choose - but without giving out phone numbers or other private information.
Privacy has long been a bone of contention between consumers, brands and data collecting platforms. Consumers want personalized experiences but they don't want to give up their personal information to every brand on the planet; while brands need data to provide those experiences. And data collection hubs make a living off of compiling and aggregating said data.
A new release out from Boolean Tech may make it simpler for consumers to trust not only their favorite brands but the data collectors they use - because the release shields their private information.
"Boolean Tech believes that the right to privacy is a fundamental right and our company wants to enable websites to offer its customers the same via ShieldMe," said Gurtaj Singh Padda, Founder and CEO of Boolean Tech. "For anyone wanting to offer privacy and safety to their clients, ShieldMe is the best solution available. It is a great platform to add to any website as it can increase customer retention and help grow revenues."
Here is how ShieldMe works: publishers or website owners integrate the system within their existing infrastructure. The platform can be up and running within a week because the integration is an add-on. It offers unlimited talk and connection times and works with all mobile phones and networks. For the consumer, they simple click a button determining when and how they'd like to be contacted. The secure platform uses a proprietary algorithm to connect the consumer and business.
Image via Shutterstock
- Brands: How to ensure rogue apps aren't damaging to you
- Top tips to drive purchases
- Brands: How to protect yourself in the app space
- 25% of smartphone owners have used mobile wallet technology at least once
- Forge relationships with consumers with gamification marketing techniques
- 50% of teens bored of Facebook as the social network loses its 'cool' factor
- Studies ID social trends for the holiday season
- Experts: Use the Hunger Games strategy to avoid spam folders
Featured White Papers
- 4 Simple Strategies to Find Time for Creative Work
As marketers, we know our best work is fueled by time to think, brainstorm and explore different directions. But in...
- 2014 Top Insights for Marketing Executives
Winning consumers over today requires building new capabilities that make brands more agile and provides deeper, more intimate knowledge of...
- 6 Common Marketing Problems and How to Beat Them
Feeling tired, frustrated, and overwhelmed with work chaos? Get the Winning at the Game of Marketing eBook and get control....
- Social & The DMP: Understanding Data-Driven Social Media Marketing
Learn how top marketers improved their Social Media Marketing....