News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Release connects consumers without using personal data
A new release in the mobile space will likely have consumers talking. Out from Boolean Tech, the ShieldMe platform allows consumers to be contacted by brands they choose - but without giving out phone numbers or other private information.
Privacy has long been a bone of contention between consumers, brands and data collecting platforms. Consumers want personalized experiences but they don't want to give up their personal information to every brand on the planet; while brands need data to provide those experiences. And data collection hubs make a living off of compiling and aggregating said data.
A new release out from Boolean Tech may make it simpler for consumers to trust not only their favorite brands but the data collectors they use - because the release shields their private information.
"Boolean Tech believes that the right to privacy is a fundamental right and our company wants to enable websites to offer its customers the same via ShieldMe," said Gurtaj Singh Padda, Founder and CEO of Boolean Tech. "For anyone wanting to offer privacy and safety to their clients, ShieldMe is the best solution available. It is a great platform to add to any website as it can increase customer retention and help grow revenues."
Here is how ShieldMe works: publishers or website owners integrate the system within their existing infrastructure. The platform can be up and running within a week because the integration is an add-on. It offers unlimited talk and connection times and works with all mobile phones and networks. For the consumer, they simple click a button determining when and how they'd like to be contacted. The secure platform uses a proprietary algorithm to connect the consumer and business.
Image via Shutterstock
- Multitasking activity during TV viewing has little to do with the show being watched
- 65% of shoppers still rely on visits to physical stores during online shopping journey
- Internet ad revenues hit landmark high in first half of 2014
- Report: Product placements can recoup commercial losses
- Study highlights consumer behavior in tablet purchase journey
- Britain leads Europe's online shopping boom
- YouGov: Mobile commerce confidence grows among consumers
- Study finds the moments ads will most likely garner attention
Featured White Papers
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...