News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Release connects consumers without using personal data
A new release in the mobile space will likely have consumers talking. Out from Boolean Tech, the ShieldMe platform allows consumers to be contacted by brands they choose - but without giving out phone numbers or other private information.
Privacy has long been a bone of contention between consumers, brands and data collecting platforms. Consumers want personalized experiences but they don't want to give up their personal information to every brand on the planet; while brands need data to provide those experiences. And data collection hubs make a living off of compiling and aggregating said data.
A new release out from Boolean Tech may make it simpler for consumers to trust not only their favorite brands but the data collectors they use - because the release shields their private information.
"Boolean Tech believes that the right to privacy is a fundamental right and our company wants to enable websites to offer its customers the same via ShieldMe," said Gurtaj Singh Padda, Founder and CEO of Boolean Tech. "For anyone wanting to offer privacy and safety to their clients, ShieldMe is the best solution available. It is a great platform to add to any website as it can increase customer retention and help grow revenues."
Here is how ShieldMe works: publishers or website owners integrate the system within their existing infrastructure. The platform can be up and running within a week because the integration is an add-on. It offers unlimited talk and connection times and works with all mobile phones and networks. For the consumer, they simple click a button determining when and how they'd like to be contacted. The secure platform uses a proprietary algorithm to connect the consumer and business.
Image via Shutterstock
- Consumer engagement with mobile ads on the rise
- Android dominates smartphone market
- How to tell if social is right for your brand
- Ecomm Roundup: Faster checkouts and better personalization
- Top 3 tips to use data better this holiday season
- Microbusinesses dipping into personal savings
- British consumers will give up more personal data for discounts, free delivery
- How dark social can impact brand
Featured White Papers
- What Sales Should REALLY Expect from Marketing Automation
In this Deep Dive we will explore what sales leaders should actually be demanding from marketing automation tools. In fact,...
- Learn the True Importance of Global Brand Management
Effective branding has always been an important part of business and is an especially important component of the customer experience,...
- 10 Best Practices for a Successful Digital Asset Management Implementation
Rich media and digital content are pervasive in organizations and continue to grow exponentially. Every aspect of the business world...
- Why The Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
A successful content strategy includes many moving parts: content planning, content creation, content promotion, measuring your content's performance and optimizing...