News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform sends sales data cross screen
A new platform is launching in the US this week with a proven track record in Europe. Showpad is a mobile-first sales too which sends sales and marketing data across screens. This allows sales and marketing divisions to work together to improve campaign revenue.
There are 500 brands using the platform around the globe since launching in 2011. Using the platform businesses can offer a mobile-centric experience that is consistent across both tablet and smartphones as well as on the PC-based web.
"Showpad follows a growing trend of European start-ups delivering powerful products to the U.S. that boosts both the European and U.S. economies. As a global company, we understand the importance of accessing the right data at the right time from any device, anywhere in the world," said Pieterjan Bouten, co-founder and CEO of Showpad. "Our success in Europe is now translating across the world, and we're establishing and expanding our presence in the U.S. to help this customer base empower their sales forces and increase sales."
Along with the US launch, Showpad is offering additional real-time tools that should ensure that sales and marketing staffs are fully prepared for presentations. The platform will also:
• Allow workers to import files from hubs like Gmail, Alfresco and GitHub
• Offer real time feedback and analysis on meetings and presentations
• Employ an intuitive, consistent design for better customer experience
The tool will also soon offer export/uploading capabilities to Google Drive and Evernote.
- Top 3 tips for effective native ad campaigns
- Top 3 email tips for the 2014 holidays
- Study: 3/4 will use phones for holiday shopping
- Studies: Shoppers want connection
- Brands: What to prep now for Thanksgiving Weekend
- Would your website earn Google's mobile-friendly label?
- Third of UK online retailers are not ready for the Christmas rush
- Study: Consumers find driving need to be always on
Featured White Papers
- Definitive Guide to Marketing Metrics and Analytics
Download this 70-page, all-encompassing guide to learn the right metrics for understanding and interpreting marketing results, why measuring marketing programs...
- From Average to Elite: 7 Secrets of Today's Top Marketers
Marketing is more chaotic than ever. Pleasing multiple stakeholders, juggling random request inputs and collecting meaningful data from project teams...
- Marketing Attribution in the New World
We all know that consumers generally do not convert after seeing just one advertisement. How do we decide which campaign...