News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform sends sales data cross screen
A new platform is launching in the US this week with a proven track record in Europe. Showpad is a mobile-first sales too which sends sales and marketing data across screens. This allows sales and marketing divisions to work together to improve campaign revenue.
There are 500 brands using the platform around the globe since launching in 2011. Using the platform businesses can offer a mobile-centric experience that is consistent across both tablet and smartphones as well as on the PC-based web.
"Showpad follows a growing trend of European start-ups delivering powerful products to the U.S. that boosts both the European and U.S. economies. As a global company, we understand the importance of accessing the right data at the right time from any device, anywhere in the world," said Pieterjan Bouten, co-founder and CEO of Showpad. "Our success in Europe is now translating across the world, and we're establishing and expanding our presence in the U.S. to help this customer base empower their sales forces and increase sales."
Along with the US launch, Showpad is offering additional real-time tools that should ensure that sales and marketing staffs are fully prepared for presentations. The platform will also:
• Allow workers to import files from hubs like Gmail, Alfresco and GitHub
• Offer real time feedback and analysis on meetings and presentations
• Employ an intuitive, consistent design for better customer experience
The tool will also soon offer export/uploading capabilities to Google Drive and Evernote.
- Merchants: How you can compete with Amazon
- Study IDs keys to influencer marketing
- Top 3 tips to a better tech startup
- Study: TV a priority for many Millennials
- UK: Dark Social sharing of Olympics a way to avoid spoilers?
- Loyalty schemes require more relevancy and personalization
- Expert: Why timing of brand connection is more important than ever
- Verizon to acquire Yahoo, what it means
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Principles of Engagement Marketing
In this ebook, we define each of those five principles, and show you what an engagement marketing strategy truly looks...