News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
MMA's Case Study Hub hopes to inspire brand marketers
The Mobile Marketing Association has launched what they describe as the "first-ever comprehensive database" of mobile marketing case studies which they hope will inspire brands and enable them to better harness the power of mobile.
The Mobile Marketing Association's (MMA) 'Case Study Hub' has recently been launched. It is a searchable database of around 450 case studies from over 40 countries that they believe will inspire brands and ensure effective integration of mobile into the marketing mix.
"With many brands feeling the pressure of mobile marketing adoption, this resource allows marketers to accelerate their own success by better understanding how their peers are using mobile and what's working and what isn't," says Greg Stuart, CEO of the MMA.
MMA members will be able to search the comprehensive database using the following criteria:
- Campaign objective
- Mobile Vehicle
- Smarties Award designation
Non-members can view a selection of case studies online including Samsung's 'Share to Go', Coke Play, Nike's Primetime tablet app.
"To harness mobile's power of getting brands the closest they can get to their consumers, it is critical to provide marketers with the proper tools," said Stuart. "With this goal in mind, we worked extremely hard at creating a unique and monumental resource, with both depth and quality, for marketers looking to activate the innovation of marketing through mobile."
- Study: Nearly one-third say they 'don't do enough' to internationalize their business
- Millennials say the right content drives brand loyalty
- Consumers not impressed by engagement of branded apps
- Online shoppers excited about possibility of drone deliveries
- Colors affect sharing behavior on Pinterest
- Survey highlights importance of returns process to consumer loyalty
- 45% of marketers to invest in events during 2015
- Barclays Bank launches Twitter payments
Featured White Papers
- A lot of what you know about email marketing could be wrong
There is a lot of email-marketing advice floating around out there. And, frankly, a lot of it is bad. Hunches...