News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
MMA's Case Study Hub hopes to inspire brand marketers
The Mobile Marketing Association has launched what they describe as the "first-ever comprehensive database" of mobile marketing case studies which they hope will inspire brands and enable them to better harness the power of mobile.
The Mobile Marketing Association's (MMA) 'Case Study Hub' has recently been launched. It is a searchable database of around 450 case studies from over 40 countries that they believe will inspire brands and ensure effective integration of mobile into the marketing mix.
"With many brands feeling the pressure of mobile marketing adoption, this resource allows marketers to accelerate their own success by better understanding how their peers are using mobile and what's working and what isn't," says Greg Stuart, CEO of the MMA.
MMA members will be able to search the comprehensive database using the following criteria:
- Campaign objective
- Mobile Vehicle
- Smarties Award designation
Non-members can view a selection of case studies online including Samsung's 'Share to Go', Coke Play, Nike's Primetime tablet app.
"To harness mobile's power of getting brands the closest they can get to their consumers, it is critical to provide marketers with the proper tools," said Stuart. "With this goal in mind, we worked extremely hard at creating a unique and monumental resource, with both depth and quality, for marketers looking to activate the innovation of marketing through mobile."
- Ecommerce Roundup: Payment solutions and an email idea
- How for-profits can capitalize with non-profit strategy
- Study IDs most important shopper for retailers
- Study: Consumers text for customer support
- Study IDs what Apple Watch users are really up to
- Top 3 tips for better triggered emails
- Study: Look for more gift cards this summer
- Top 3 tips to make your email 'Pitch Perfect'
Featured White Papers
- Retargeting on Facebook by the Numbers: The Analysis of Retargeting in the Center of the Social Web
Over the past two years, advertisers have rapidly adopted retargeting on Facebook to drive key metrics like conversions, app downloads,...
- Email A/B Split Testing Guide
You worked hard creating great products, at least as hard growing a viable business to support them- and perhaps even...
- Not Provided Insights & Intelligence - 2015 Edition
Keywords are fundamental to your integrated SEO and Content Marketing strategies. gShift's Not Provided Guide will help you connect...
- Learn how to fill your funnel with high-quality leads
In this comprehensive, 160 page guide, we cover topics ranging from content marketing and website SEO to telesales and content...