News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
MMA's Case Study Hub hopes to inspire brand marketers
The Mobile Marketing Association has launched what they describe as the "first-ever comprehensive database" of mobile marketing case studies which they hope will inspire brands and enable them to better harness the power of mobile.
The Mobile Marketing Association's (MMA) 'Case Study Hub' has recently been launched. It is a searchable database of around 450 case studies from over 40 countries that they believe will inspire brands and ensure effective integration of mobile into the marketing mix.
"With many brands feeling the pressure of mobile marketing adoption, this resource allows marketers to accelerate their own success by better understanding how their peers are using mobile and what's working and what isn't," says Greg Stuart, CEO of the MMA.
MMA members will be able to search the comprehensive database using the following criteria:
- Campaign objective
- Mobile Vehicle
- Smarties Award designation
Non-members can view a selection of case studies online including Samsung's 'Share to Go', Coke Play, Nike's Primetime tablet app.
"To harness mobile's power of getting brands the closest they can get to their consumers, it is critical to provide marketers with the proper tools," said Stuart. "With this goal in mind, we worked extremely hard at creating a unique and monumental resource, with both depth and quality, for marketers looking to activate the innovation of marketing through mobile."
- Ad experience improves but ad blocking still rising
- Research reveals power of user-generated images in reviews
- Study: Visuals important in reviews
- Consumers increasingly comfortable with mHealth options
- Study: Personalization important for rewards
- Retailers: How to use out-of-store events to engage
- Why do online shoppers switch devices between research and purchase?
- Video ad budgets increasingly diversifying beyond pre-roll
Featured White Papers
- The Keys to a 'Stop 'em & Grab 'em' Landing Page
Follow these keys when developing your landing page, and in no time you will have all of the traffic and...