News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
MMA's Case Study Hub hopes to inspire brand marketers
The Mobile Marketing Association has launched what they describe as the "first-ever comprehensive database" of mobile marketing case studies which they hope will inspire brands and enable them to better harness the power of mobile.
The Mobile Marketing Association's (MMA) 'Case Study Hub' has recently been launched. It is a searchable database of around 450 case studies from over 40 countries that they believe will inspire brands and ensure effective integration of mobile into the marketing mix.
"With many brands feeling the pressure of mobile marketing adoption, this resource allows marketers to accelerate their own success by better understanding how their peers are using mobile and what's working and what isn't," says Greg Stuart, CEO of the MMA.
MMA members will be able to search the comprehensive database using the following criteria:
- Campaign objective
- Mobile Vehicle
- Smarties Award designation
Non-members can view a selection of case studies online including Samsung's 'Share to Go', Coke Play, Nike's Primetime tablet app.
"To harness mobile's power of getting brands the closest they can get to their consumers, it is critical to provide marketers with the proper tools," said Stuart. "With this goal in mind, we worked extremely hard at creating a unique and monumental resource, with both depth and quality, for marketers looking to activate the innovation of marketing through mobile."
- Top 3 tips for effective native ad campaigns
- Top 3 email tips for the 2014 holidays
- Study: 3/4 will use phones for holiday shopping
- Studies: Shoppers want connection
- Brands: What to prep now for Thanksgiving Weekend
- Would your website earn Google's mobile-friendly label?
- Third of UK online retailers are not ready for the Christmas rush
- Study: Consumers find driving need to be always on
Featured White Papers
- Definitive Guide to Marketing Metrics and Analytics
Download this 70-page, all-encompassing guide to learn the right metrics for understanding and interpreting marketing results, why measuring marketing programs...
- From Average to Elite: 7 Secrets of Today's Top Marketers
Marketing is more chaotic than ever. Pleasing multiple stakeholders, juggling random request inputs and collecting meaningful data from project teams...
- Marketing Attribution in the New World
We all know that consumers generally do not convert after seeing just one advertisement. How do we decide which campaign...