News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
How Aimee Soft pushed revenues for El Al Airline
It's no secret that the right targeting can change a window-shopper to a buyer, even in the online space. But the right data to create the right targeting is harder to come by, which is where campaign management hub Aimee Soft came into the picture for airline El Al.
In the digital space, brands are only as good as their targeting. With billions of people online and looking for everything from socks to airline tickets, knowing what will influence a site visitor to make a purchase is the difference between winning and losing.
For airline El Al, campaign management meant understanding what each customer wanted and delivering on that want. Using Aimee Soft's proprietary Digital Adaptive Marketing solution they were able to focus marketing efforts and push digital revenue 10% higher.
"Campaign management or message management is a long and complex process involving high costs. Moreover, it is essential that we understand that there will always be scenarios that we did not take into consideration. The human brain is complex and frequently makes decisions according to built-in scenarios, and therefore the Aimee generates new scenarios for various users and to optimize the messages," said Carmit Dotan, Digital Marketing Manager, El Al Airlines.
"From our first meeting, Dotan was focused on Aimee's ability to impact the El Al website bottom line," said Noam Zeigerson, CEO and founder of Aimee Soft. "Aimee's performance on the El Al website proves the efficacy of our technology, validating the need for paid and owned channel campaign management for smart marketers looking to improve digital business metrics."
- Ad RoundUp: Ecommerce deployments key in on data
- Online and mobile shopping experience still failing to meet consumer expectations
- Which products have the highest online browse-to-buy correlation?
- Millennials: Speed and high-quality images the difference between bounce or buy on mobile
- Smartphone shopping up but revenue remains low
- Study dispels myth of what motivates brand advocates
- Survey: Product reviews influence more than half of shoppers
- Consumers turning from coupon clipping to coupon clicking
Featured White Papers
- 7 ways the mobile consumer changes everything infographic
Download the infographic "7 Ways the Mobile Consumer Changes Everything" to learn how to optimize your web content for mobile,...
- Re-Engineer Your Business For Mobile Moments
More than ever, customers are turning to their mobile devices to browse, shop, and research. This increase in usage puts...