News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
How Aimee Soft pushed revenues for El Al Airline
It's no secret that the right targeting can change a window-shopper to a buyer, even in the online space. But the right data to create the right targeting is harder to come by, which is where campaign management hub Aimee Soft came into the picture for airline El Al.
In the digital space, brands are only as good as their targeting. With billions of people online and looking for everything from socks to airline tickets, knowing what will influence a site visitor to make a purchase is the difference between winning and losing.
For airline El Al, campaign management meant understanding what each customer wanted and delivering on that want. Using Aimee Soft's proprietary Digital Adaptive Marketing solution they were able to focus marketing efforts and push digital revenue 10% higher.
"Campaign management or message management is a long and complex process involving high costs. Moreover, it is essential that we understand that there will always be scenarios that we did not take into consideration. The human brain is complex and frequently makes decisions according to built-in scenarios, and therefore the Aimee generates new scenarios for various users and to optimize the messages," said Carmit Dotan, Digital Marketing Manager, El Al Airlines.
"From our first meeting, Dotan was focused on Aimee's ability to impact the El Al website bottom line," said Noam Zeigerson, CEO and founder of Aimee Soft. "Aimee's performance on the El Al website proves the efficacy of our technology, validating the need for paid and owned channel campaign management for smart marketers looking to improve digital business metrics."
- In-store pricing versus online: Getting the price right at the right time
- Investment in the online shopping experience paying dividends for retailers
- Survey: Mobile a sore spot for luxury brands
- Study: Switching economy could cost US brands $1 trillion
- Does your business send packages? USPS postal rates change
- Localytics: App engagement up, retention declines
- Knowledge of marketing automation low among senior-level marketers
- Study: Data tools don't stop cross-channel challenges
Featured White Papers
- Worksheet: Are You Ready for Marketing Automation?
Download this worksheet to determine if your company is ready to use marketing automation. Regardless of your score, there's good...
- Benchmark Report: Data Drives Social Media Performance
After analyzing 1.6 M posts on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus, we've concluded that how you distribute your social posts...
- What Your Website and a Great Book Should Have in Common
With real-time personalization, your website can share many of the same characteristics of a best-selling novel - including the ability...