News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
How Aimee Soft pushed revenues for El Al Airline
It's no secret that the right targeting can change a window-shopper to a buyer, even in the online space. But the right data to create the right targeting is harder to come by, which is where campaign management hub Aimee Soft came into the picture for airline El Al.
In the digital space, brands are only as good as their targeting. With billions of people online and looking for everything from socks to airline tickets, knowing what will influence a site visitor to make a purchase is the difference between winning and losing.
For airline El Al, campaign management meant understanding what each customer wanted and delivering on that want. Using Aimee Soft's proprietary Digital Adaptive Marketing solution they were able to focus marketing efforts and push digital revenue 10% higher.
"Campaign management or message management is a long and complex process involving high costs. Moreover, it is essential that we understand that there will always be scenarios that we did not take into consideration. The human brain is complex and frequently makes decisions according to built-in scenarios, and therefore the Aimee generates new scenarios for various users and to optimize the messages," said Carmit Dotan, Digital Marketing Manager, El Al Airlines.
"From our first meeting, Dotan was focused on Aimee's ability to impact the El Al website bottom line," said Noam Zeigerson, CEO and founder of Aimee Soft. "Aimee's performance on the El Al website proves the efficacy of our technology, validating the need for paid and owned channel campaign management for smart marketers looking to improve digital business metrics."
- Research reveals which website image format results in happier visitors
- Location accuracy analysis reveals improvement for mobile ad campaigns
- Research reveals Millennials' attitudes toward brands
- Survey: Online, offline shopping experiences 'merging'
- Message Systems flips email to up engagement
- Marketers beware - research your target market or risk stereotyping
- Google: U.S government user data requests up 250% since 2009
- Survey reveals general reluctance to pay for online content and apps
Featured White Papers
- Why the Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
Do you want to see why marketers are outsourcing their writing? Read this white paper to learn how external writers...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...
- The Social Hunger: Why Your Audience Feasts on Social Integration
For the past few years, marketers have 'woken up' to consumers who have the power to express their views anytime...
- The 8 Critical Metrics for Measuring App User Engagement
Measuring and optimizing for the right engagement metrics is the key to attaining and keeping users. Whether your business model...