News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ecommerce releases simplify targeting, engagement
Two new releases to the ecommerce space should make it simpler for retailers and brands to target consumers across devices and through B2B and B2C channels.
First, Moxie has acquired SimplyBox's technology giving them the ability to offer real time, contextual targeting data to customers. The technology should help Moxie's clients offer the right digital engagement channel to their customers.
"The acquisition of the SimplyBox technology broadens Moxie's capabilities and will allow enterprises to engage customers as soon as they step through the 'online' door," said Rebecca Ward, Moxie's president and CEO. "Moxie is changing the way ecommerce is done. When today's consumers try to do business with a company on a mobile device or on the web, the experience feels like entering an empty storefront - there is no one there to help you. With Moxie, enterprises have a unique opportunity to increase conversions and, more importantly, realize full customer value by engaging with them throughout their journey."
Moxie allows brands to anticipate customer intent, connect with customers in real-time and engage using the most appropriate communication channel across devices
Meanwhile MarketLive has launched a B2B ecommerce solution which allows merchants to manage B2B and B2C campaigns within the same platform.
"We recognized the need among many of our retailers to provide a simple, focused B2B option to our core MarketLive platform. Based on requests from a wide variety of prospects and customers, we created a right-sized solution that provides critical B2B functionality without expensive overhead," said Ken Burke, founder and CEO of MarketLive, Inc. "Our Market Focused B2B Solution is affordable, easily implemented and able to maximize brand effectiveness across both channels."
Image via Shutterstock
- Report: Desktops still lead online spending
- Video ad campaigns with subtitles outperform in brand awareness
- Two-thirds of ad execs Google prospective employees
- 61% of brand content on Snapchat is video
- Survey: Trust influences more consumers to share information
- Expert: Travel next up for programmatic direct
- Expert: How to reduce involuntary churn
- New service alerts marketers when competitors air new TV ads
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...