News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ecommerce releases simplify targeting, engagement
Two new releases to the ecommerce space should make it simpler for retailers and brands to target consumers across devices and through B2B and B2C channels.
First, Moxie has acquired SimplyBox's technology giving them the ability to offer real time, contextual targeting data to customers. The technology should help Moxie's clients offer the right digital engagement channel to their customers.
"The acquisition of the SimplyBox technology broadens Moxie's capabilities and will allow enterprises to engage customers as soon as they step through the 'online' door," said Rebecca Ward, Moxie's president and CEO. "Moxie is changing the way ecommerce is done. When today's consumers try to do business with a company on a mobile device or on the web, the experience feels like entering an empty storefront - there is no one there to help you. With Moxie, enterprises have a unique opportunity to increase conversions and, more importantly, realize full customer value by engaging with them throughout their journey."
Moxie allows brands to anticipate customer intent, connect with customers in real-time and engage using the most appropriate communication channel across devices
Meanwhile MarketLive has launched a B2B ecommerce solution which allows merchants to manage B2B and B2C campaigns within the same platform.
"We recognized the need among many of our retailers to provide a simple, focused B2B option to our core MarketLive platform. Based on requests from a wide variety of prospects and customers, we created a right-sized solution that provides critical B2B functionality without expensive overhead," said Ken Burke, founder and CEO of MarketLive, Inc. "Our Market Focused B2B Solution is affordable, easily implemented and able to maximize brand effectiveness across both channels."
Image via Shutterstock
- Brands: How to ensure rogue apps aren't damaging to you
- Top tips to drive purchases
- Brands: How to protect yourself in the app space
- 25% of smartphone owners have used mobile wallet technology at least once
- Forge relationships with consumers with gamification marketing techniques
- 50% of teens bored of Facebook as the social network loses its 'cool' factor
- Studies ID social trends for the holiday season
- Experts: Use the Hunger Games strategy to avoid spam folders
Featured White Papers
- 4 Simple Strategies to Find Time for Creative Work
As marketers, we know our best work is fueled by time to think, brainstorm and explore different directions. But in...
- 2014 Top Insights for Marketing Executives
Winning consumers over today requires building new capabilities that make brands more agile and provides deeper, more intimate knowledge of...
- 6 Common Marketing Problems and How to Beat Them
Feeling tired, frustrated, and overwhelmed with work chaos? Get the Winning at the Game of Marketing eBook and get control....
- Social & The DMP: Understanding Data-Driven Social Media Marketing
Learn how top marketers improved their Social Media Marketing....