News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ecommerce releases simplify targeting, engagement
Two new releases to the ecommerce space should make it simpler for retailers and brands to target consumers across devices and through B2B and B2C channels.
First, Moxie has acquired SimplyBox's technology giving them the ability to offer real time, contextual targeting data to customers. The technology should help Moxie's clients offer the right digital engagement channel to their customers.
"The acquisition of the SimplyBox technology broadens Moxie's capabilities and will allow enterprises to engage customers as soon as they step through the 'online' door," said Rebecca Ward, Moxie's president and CEO. "Moxie is changing the way ecommerce is done. When today's consumers try to do business with a company on a mobile device or on the web, the experience feels like entering an empty storefront - there is no one there to help you. With Moxie, enterprises have a unique opportunity to increase conversions and, more importantly, realize full customer value by engaging with them throughout their journey."
Moxie allows brands to anticipate customer intent, connect with customers in real-time and engage using the most appropriate communication channel across devices
Meanwhile MarketLive has launched a B2B ecommerce solution which allows merchants to manage B2B and B2C campaigns within the same platform.
"We recognized the need among many of our retailers to provide a simple, focused B2B option to our core MarketLive platform. Based on requests from a wide variety of prospects and customers, we created a right-sized solution that provides critical B2B functionality without expensive overhead," said Ken Burke, founder and CEO of MarketLive, Inc. "Our Market Focused B2B Solution is affordable, easily implemented and able to maximize brand effectiveness across both channels."
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Retailers aren't ready for next-gen tech
- Expert Advice: Invest in Near Field Communications
- Top struggles for email marketers
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...