News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ecommerce releases simplify targeting, engagement
Two new releases to the ecommerce space should make it simpler for retailers and brands to target consumers across devices and through B2B and B2C channels.
First, Moxie has acquired SimplyBox's technology giving them the ability to offer real time, contextual targeting data to customers. The technology should help Moxie's clients offer the right digital engagement channel to their customers.
"The acquisition of the SimplyBox technology broadens Moxie's capabilities and will allow enterprises to engage customers as soon as they step through the 'online' door," said Rebecca Ward, Moxie's president and CEO. "Moxie is changing the way ecommerce is done. When today's consumers try to do business with a company on a mobile device or on the web, the experience feels like entering an empty storefront - there is no one there to help you. With Moxie, enterprises have a unique opportunity to increase conversions and, more importantly, realize full customer value by engaging with them throughout their journey."
Moxie allows brands to anticipate customer intent, connect with customers in real-time and engage using the most appropriate communication channel across devices
Meanwhile MarketLive has launched a B2B ecommerce solution which allows merchants to manage B2B and B2C campaigns within the same platform.
"We recognized the need among many of our retailers to provide a simple, focused B2B option to our core MarketLive platform. Based on requests from a wide variety of prospects and customers, we created a right-sized solution that provides critical B2B functionality without expensive overhead," said Ken Burke, founder and CEO of MarketLive, Inc. "Our Market Focused B2B Solution is affordable, easily implemented and able to maximize brand effectiveness across both channels."
Image via Shutterstock
- Top 3 tips to create a solid cross-device strategy
- Ad Roundup: Mobile video and retargeting solutions
- Forecast: 27% of holiday buys could be 'lost' to abandoned carts
- Multitasking activity during TV viewing has little to do with the show being watched
- 65% of shoppers still rely on visits to physical stores during online shopping journey
- Internet ad revenues hit landmark high in first half of 2014
- Report: Product placements can recoup commercial losses
- Study highlights consumer behavior in tablet purchase journey
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...