News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Eagle Eye launches cloud platform with data
A new release from Eagle Eye Networks may change the way businesses look at surveillance cameras and video. The network is launching a cloud-managed, on demand security/surveillance systems that gives businesses - and developers - more options when it comes to surveillance video.
The Eagle Eye Video API gives businesses the ability to integrate video into their applications; it also offers storage, analysis and the ability to use both live and recorded video in apps.
"Streaming video from cameras is an under-utilized resource," said Dean Drako, President and CEO of Eagle Eye Networks. "The Eagle Eye Video API dramatically changes this, allowing developers to fully harness video content in their applications without having to worry about a complex infrastructure, in the same way that Twilio allows them to easily incorporate voice, VoIP and SMS."
According to some experts the video surveillance marketing will increase by about 19% (CAGR) through 2019 to reach just over $42 billion.
Through the platform businesses can:
• Stream live video
• Record and store continuous video
• Create time lapse videos
• Convert video for different devices
• Obtain real time analytics
As for developers, there are options for improving customer service, developing employee training systems or embedded video applications as well as long term storage and video sharing options.
"Cloud-based APIs have reinvigorated innovation across multiple industries," said Drako. "Eagle Eye's Video API brings this technology to video surveillance cameras, enabling developers to create and deliver scalable innovations faster and with far fewer resources. This opens up tremendous opportunities in this high growth market. "
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Within minutes IT outages harm brands
- Q1 report indicates surging search market
- Survey: Viewing experience tops winning team
- Report: Autofill features on social media improve conversions
- Brands: Why You Need Millennials
- Mobile Roundup: More shoppers choosing mobile
- Survey: For routine accounting, SMBs trust in-house
- Mobile-friendly email strategies paying off for marketers
Featured White Papers