News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Corporate Visions, Brainshark releases to simplify sales content
This week two new releases to the online space should make it simpler for remote workers and sales staffs to find relevant content and then use that content to engage and convert consumers.
First, Corporate Visions is rolling out Power Launch, a new platform set up to push mobilly optimized content to sales teams in the field. The platform offers personalized and relevant content, in a mobile format.
"Companies come to us to develop unique visual storytelling presentations, which rely on simple, concrete, whiteboard-style graphics and provocative messaging to communicate a distinct point of view in the market," said Tim Riesterer, chief strategy and marketing officer for Corporate Visions. "To make sure your sales delivery is as remarkable and memorable as the new messaging and tools you just developed, you need to launch that content in an equally powerful way."
The platform delivers content which can then be used by sales teams as they meet with clients and can also deliver coaching content, to help sales pros ready for client meetings.
Meanwhile, from Brainshark, a new set of filters to be used within their Brainshark Content Portal. The new filters allow users to categorize content so that it is easier to find thereby increasing productivity.
"Consumers today are accustomed to finding what they need online effortlessly, using Amazon and other ecommerce sites," said Andy Zimmerman, Brainshark's chief marketing officer. "Employees expect that same experience in the business world. With custom filters, the Brainshark Content Portal now employs the best practices found on ecommerce sites to enable employees like sales reps to quickly locate and use the content they need as part of their day-to-day activities."
At the onset administrators using the platform create content filter names; as presentations and content are uploaded those filter names or categories are then tagged onto the presentations. This makes it simpler for users to find the relevant content they need quickly.
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Mobile key for online grocery buys
- Job Seekers: How to get the next job
- Top 3 tips to improve travel loyalty programs
- New Realeyes' research links emotional response to sales impact
- Coalition for Better Ads releases new guidance to curb consumer annoyance with ads
- Instagram's focus on business tools attracts SMB advertisers
- Traditional external agency model failing to meet marketers' needs
- Few marketers intend to invest in marketing technology in 2017
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...