News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Corporate Visions, Brainshark releases to simplify sales content
This week two new releases to the online space should make it simpler for remote workers and sales staffs to find relevant content and then use that content to engage and convert consumers.
First, Corporate Visions is rolling out Power Launch, a new platform set up to push mobilly optimized content to sales teams in the field. The platform offers personalized and relevant content, in a mobile format.
"Companies come to us to develop unique visual storytelling presentations, which rely on simple, concrete, whiteboard-style graphics and provocative messaging to communicate a distinct point of view in the market," said Tim Riesterer, chief strategy and marketing officer for Corporate Visions. "To make sure your sales delivery is as remarkable and memorable as the new messaging and tools you just developed, you need to launch that content in an equally powerful way."
The platform delivers content which can then be used by sales teams as they meet with clients and can also deliver coaching content, to help sales pros ready for client meetings.
Meanwhile, from Brainshark, a new set of filters to be used within their Brainshark Content Portal. The new filters allow users to categorize content so that it is easier to find thereby increasing productivity.
"Consumers today are accustomed to finding what they need online effortlessly, using Amazon and other ecommerce sites," said Andy Zimmerman, Brainshark's chief marketing officer. "Employees expect that same experience in the business world. With custom filters, the Brainshark Content Portal now employs the best practices found on ecommerce sites to enable employees like sales reps to quickly locate and use the content they need as part of their day-to-day activities."
At the onset administrators using the platform create content filter names; as presentations and content are uploaded those filter names or categories are then tagged onto the presentations. This makes it simpler for users to find the relevant content they need quickly.
Image via Shutterstock
- Top 3 challenges facing retailers and how to solve them
- How to get past personas and into consumers' interests
- European Commission forces Google, Apple to make users aware of 'true cost' of an app
- Top 3 tips to improve seasonal marketing plans
- Research: Social media users less likely to post positively about their favorite products
- Twitter preps for new generation of commerce experiences
- iBeacon firm offers free hardware and installation to UK retailers
- Swrve: Report reveals one third of apps get only one minute of attention
Featured White Papers
- Everything You Need to Know About Social Media for Your Business
While social media practitioners must continue to expect and adapt to change, it is important to take note of the...