News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Campaigner roll out includes A/B split testing
A/B split testing is not new to the advertising space, but a new roll out from Campaigner puts this ability into marketers' hands - or inboxes.
New from Campaigner, A/B split testing tools for branded email campaigns. The solution should help email marketers test and optimize messaging for higher engagement, click-thru and conversion rates.
"Our goal is to always provide the most powerful and easy-to-use solutions for our customers to leverage in developing their email marketing strategy," said EJ McGowan, General Manager, Campaigner. "In developing our A/B split testing offering, we looked at it as a must-have accessory for our customers; it's a necessary element to fully understand every taste within a target audience and allows for the best possible designs to be used, ultimately optimizing campaigns, improving conversions and increasing ROI."
The platform has four key features:
• Automation and Re-Use which allows brands to send the best campaigns to full target lists and then save those templates for later use
• Quick Testing to review all email variants before starting the test
• Real Time Reporting
• Fail Safe Sending which prevent the sending of multiple emails to a single recipient
As for how to get the best results from your campaign - and split tests, Campaigner's experts note that brands should set benchmarks and split lists immediately.
"Split existing lists into random sets in order to secure the best exposure of testing campaigns to all audiences, rather than a specific type of subscriber, reader or buyer. Once split, test lists should remain labeled as such. Campaigner Experiments allows customers to create as many tests and lists as desired," writes the company.
From there, brands should set goals and find a platform that works for their business.
Image via Shutterstock
- Britain has more female gamers than male
- Permission-based email marketers still finding inbox placement hard work
- Study: Mobile driving travel plans
- Study: Top retailers failing at email
- Study: Most shoppers engage via mobile before hitting stores
- Report: CPG brands reinvest in RTB
- Report: In mobile, color matters
- Vungle releases ad tool, integrates with Adap.TV
Featured White Papers
- 6 Ways to Boost Holiday Sales & Fuel Year-round Growth
Just as the shopping seasons guide demand in many categories, they shape the conversation around these categories as well. How...
- No Longer a Necessary Evil: How Modern CRM Empowers Sales
CRM has long been seen as a must-have sales tool. However, much of the value of traditional CRM accrues to...