News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Campaigner roll out includes A/B split testing
A/B split testing is not new to the advertising space, but a new roll out from Campaigner puts this ability into marketers' hands - or inboxes.
New from Campaigner, A/B split testing tools for branded email campaigns. The solution should help email marketers test and optimize messaging for higher engagement, click-thru and conversion rates.
"Our goal is to always provide the most powerful and easy-to-use solutions for our customers to leverage in developing their email marketing strategy," said EJ McGowan, General Manager, Campaigner. "In developing our A/B split testing offering, we looked at it as a must-have accessory for our customers; it's a necessary element to fully understand every taste within a target audience and allows for the best possible designs to be used, ultimately optimizing campaigns, improving conversions and increasing ROI."
The platform has four key features:
• Automation and Re-Use which allows brands to send the best campaigns to full target lists and then save those templates for later use
• Quick Testing to review all email variants before starting the test
• Real Time Reporting
• Fail Safe Sending which prevent the sending of multiple emails to a single recipient
As for how to get the best results from your campaign - and split tests, Campaigner's experts note that brands should set benchmarks and split lists immediately.
"Split existing lists into random sets in order to secure the best exposure of testing campaigns to all audiences, rather than a specific type of subscriber, reader or buyer. Once split, test lists should remain labeled as such. Campaigner Experiments allows customers to create as many tests and lists as desired," writes the company.
From there, brands should set goals and find a platform that works for their business.
Image via Shutterstock
- How travel brands can do more with data
- Expert: What retailers need to know about EMV
- Study: Utility apps take most of ad spend
- Holidaymakers swindled out of £2.2 million in 2014
- Brits warming to biometric technology for online banking access
- Banks missing out by focusing mobile banking ads on television
- Top 3 tips to add personality to your targeting
- Will 2015 be The Year of Mobile?
Featured White Papers
- Analyzing the Value of Responsive Design Can Be Messy
Responsive web design is an integral part of customer engagement in our multi-device world. But the additional costs and resources...
- Mobile Email Guide: Design strategies to help you capture mobile clicks
On average, about 40 percent of e-mail opens come from mobile devices and tablets. Mobile subscribers are less engaged because...
- Avoid these common pitfalls when choosing a cloud CRM
Organizations are frequently turning to SaaS solutions for their CRM needs. But there are risks when deploying any solution at...
- 2015 Social Marketing Planning Guide
2015 is going to be a great year for social marketers, but to make the most of it you'll need...