News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Campaigner roll out includes A/B split testing
A/B split testing is not new to the advertising space, but a new roll out from Campaigner puts this ability into marketers' hands - or inboxes.
New from Campaigner, A/B split testing tools for branded email campaigns. The solution should help email marketers test and optimize messaging for higher engagement, click-thru and conversion rates.
"Our goal is to always provide the most powerful and easy-to-use solutions for our customers to leverage in developing their email marketing strategy," said EJ McGowan, General Manager, Campaigner. "In developing our A/B split testing offering, we looked at it as a must-have accessory for our customers; it's a necessary element to fully understand every taste within a target audience and allows for the best possible designs to be used, ultimately optimizing campaigns, improving conversions and increasing ROI."
The platform has four key features:
• Automation and Re-Use which allows brands to send the best campaigns to full target lists and then save those templates for later use
• Quick Testing to review all email variants before starting the test
• Real Time Reporting
• Fail Safe Sending which prevent the sending of multiple emails to a single recipient
As for how to get the best results from your campaign - and split tests, Campaigner's experts note that brands should set benchmarks and split lists immediately.
"Split existing lists into random sets in order to secure the best exposure of testing campaigns to all audiences, rather than a specific type of subscriber, reader or buyer. Once split, test lists should remain labeled as such. Campaigner Experiments allows customers to create as many tests and lists as desired," writes the company.
From there, brands should set goals and find a platform that works for their business.
Image via Shutterstock
- Google adds business foot-traffic data to search
- 15% of Americans do not use the Internet
- By 2020, wearables will account for one-fifth of mobile transactions
- Brands: How to use programmatic TV buys to your advantage
- Top 3 tips that will help you use location more accurately
- Expert: How brands can ensure both worker mobility and business security
- Number of Mobile Addicts up 59% YoY
- Massive mobile ad fraud uncovered
Featured White Papers
- The Step-By-Step Guide to Building Your Custom Attribution Model
Solving the attribution problem will be one of the most important things you do to boost ROI for your organization....
- What drives Email Open Rates
eDataSource compares certain quarterly email engagement metrics across five somewhat similar retailers, based on our visibility into the email activity...