News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Campaigner roll out includes A/B split testing
A/B split testing is not new to the advertising space, but a new roll out from Campaigner puts this ability into marketers' hands - or inboxes.
New from Campaigner, A/B split testing tools for branded email campaigns. The solution should help email marketers test and optimize messaging for higher engagement, click-thru and conversion rates.
"Our goal is to always provide the most powerful and easy-to-use solutions for our customers to leverage in developing their email marketing strategy," said EJ McGowan, General Manager, Campaigner. "In developing our A/B split testing offering, we looked at it as a must-have accessory for our customers; it's a necessary element to fully understand every taste within a target audience and allows for the best possible designs to be used, ultimately optimizing campaigns, improving conversions and increasing ROI."
The platform has four key features:
• Automation and Re-Use which allows brands to send the best campaigns to full target lists and then save those templates for later use
• Quick Testing to review all email variants before starting the test
• Real Time Reporting
• Fail Safe Sending which prevent the sending of multiple emails to a single recipient
As for how to get the best results from your campaign - and split tests, Campaigner's experts note that brands should set benchmarks and split lists immediately.
"Split existing lists into random sets in order to secure the best exposure of testing campaigns to all audiences, rather than a specific type of subscriber, reader or buyer. Once split, test lists should remain labeled as such. Campaigner Experiments allows customers to create as many tests and lists as desired," writes the company.
From there, brands should set goals and find a platform that works for their business.
Image via Shutterstock
- Which products have the highest online browse-to-buy correlation?
- Study dispels myth of what motivates brand advocates
- Survey: Product reviews influence more than half of shoppers
- Consumers turning from coupon clipping to coupon clicking
- Survey: Mobile security a risk for SMBs
- How multi-screens are changing brand interactions
- Ad RoundUp: Tapping into data solutions
- Survey: Mobile, video to lead ad's future
Featured White Papers
- 7 ways the mobile consumer changes everything infographic
Download the infographic "7 Ways the Mobile Consumer Changes Everything" to learn how to optimize your web content for mobile,...
- Re-Engineer Your Business For Mobile Moments
More than ever, customers are turning to their mobile devices to browse, shop, and research. This increase in usage puts...