News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Become 'Facebook Fit' at newly announced bootcamps for SMBs
Small businesses are being targeting by Facebook in an upcoming series of bootcamps designed to provide advice and tips on how to maximize marketing on the social network.
This week, Facebook announced five 'Facebook Fit' events, or bootcamps, aimed at small businesses. The events will tie in nicely with National Small Business Week commencing 12 May.
"We hear from businesses all the time that Facebook is the place for them to reach their customers, but that they also want to learn about best practices in other key areas. That's why we created Facebook Fit," says Facebook.
For the small sum of $25, businesses will receive tips on business aspects such as finance management, legal services and payment solutions, among other topics. Small business leaders from firms such as Square, Intuit QuickBooks and LegalZoom will also be on hand to dispense valuable advice and local policymakers will be attending certain events. Attendees will receive $50 in Facebook Ad credits.
Facebook Fit will also feature small business experts as speakers including Rhonda Abrams, Dan Levy of Facebook's Global Small Business team and Mario Armstrong.
The Facebook Fit bootcamps will be held in New York City on June 3 followed by Miami on June 19, Chicago on July 10, Austin on July 24 and finally in Menlo Park on August 5. Interested parties can sign up here.
- Ad Roundup: Launches to increase mobile, social capabilities
- Zendesk: Brand promoters talk less, detractors talk more
- Spending up but enthusiasm down for Halloween celebrations in the UK
- Study: Santa's Using SaaS
- Brits have financial concerns in the run up to Christmas
- Top 3 tips to create a solid cross-device strategy
- Ad Roundup: Mobile video and retargeting solutions
- Forecast: 27% of holiday buys could be 'lost' to abandoned carts
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...