News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Become 'Facebook Fit' at newly announced bootcamps for SMBs
Small businesses are being targeting by Facebook in an upcoming series of bootcamps designed to provide advice and tips on how to maximize marketing on the social network.
This week, Facebook announced five 'Facebook Fit' events, or bootcamps, aimed at small businesses. The events will tie in nicely with National Small Business Week commencing 12 May.
"We hear from businesses all the time that Facebook is the place for them to reach their customers, but that they also want to learn about best practices in other key areas. That's why we created Facebook Fit," says Facebook.
For the small sum of $25, businesses will receive tips on business aspects such as finance management, legal services and payment solutions, among other topics. Small business leaders from firms such as Square, Intuit QuickBooks and LegalZoom will also be on hand to dispense valuable advice and local policymakers will be attending certain events. Attendees will receive $50 in Facebook Ad credits.
Facebook Fit will also feature small business experts as speakers including Rhonda Abrams, Dan Levy of Facebook's Global Small Business team and Mario Armstrong.
The Facebook Fit bootcamps will be held in New York City on June 3 followed by Miami on June 19, Chicago on July 10, Austin on July 24 and finally in Menlo Park on August 5. Interested parties can sign up here.
- How travel brands can do more with data
- Expert: What retailers need to know about EMV
- Study: Utility apps take most of ad spend
- Holidaymakers swindled out of £2.2 million in 2014
- Brits warming to biometric technology for online banking access
- Banks missing out by focusing mobile banking ads on television
- Top 3 tips to add personality to your targeting
- Will 2015 be The Year of Mobile?
Featured White Papers
- Analyzing the Value of Responsive Design Can Be Messy
Responsive web design is an integral part of customer engagement in our multi-device world. But the additional costs and resources...
- Mobile Email Guide: Design strategies to help you capture mobile clicks
On average, about 40 percent of e-mail opens come from mobile devices and tablets. Mobile subscribers are less engaged because...
- Avoid these common pitfalls when choosing a cloud CRM
Organizations are frequently turning to SaaS solutions for their CRM needs. But there are risks when deploying any solution at...
- 2015 Social Marketing Planning Guide
2015 is going to be a great year for social marketers, but to make the most of it you'll need...