News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Become 'Facebook Fit' at newly announced bootcamps for SMBs
Small businesses are being targeting by Facebook in an upcoming series of bootcamps designed to provide advice and tips on how to maximize marketing on the social network.
This week, Facebook announced five 'Facebook Fit' events, or bootcamps, aimed at small businesses. The events will tie in nicely with National Small Business Week commencing 12 May.
"We hear from businesses all the time that Facebook is the place for them to reach their customers, but that they also want to learn about best practices in other key areas. That's why we created Facebook Fit," says Facebook.
For the small sum of $25, businesses will receive tips on business aspects such as finance management, legal services and payment solutions, among other topics. Small business leaders from firms such as Square, Intuit QuickBooks and LegalZoom will also be on hand to dispense valuable advice and local policymakers will be attending certain events. Attendees will receive $50 in Facebook Ad credits.
Facebook Fit will also feature small business experts as speakers including Rhonda Abrams, Dan Levy of Facebook's Global Small Business team and Mario Armstrong.
The Facebook Fit bootcamps will be held in New York City on June 3 followed by Miami on June 19, Chicago on July 10, Austin on July 24 and finally in Menlo Park on August 5. Interested parties can sign up here.
- Ad Roundup: New tools to track, serve ads
- How to maximize your content marketing strategy
- Ecommerce Roundup: Payment solutions and an email idea
- How for-profits can capitalize with non-profit strategy
- Study IDs most important shopper for retailers
- Study: Consumers text for customer support
- Study IDs what Apple Watch users are really up to
- Top 3 tips for better triggered emails
Featured White Papers
- Use Social Data To Improve Your Social Marketing Maturity
We all have social data - and lots of it. But are you using it effectively? A brand's social data...