News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Become 'Facebook Fit' at newly announced bootcamps for SMBs
Small businesses are being targeting by Facebook in an upcoming series of bootcamps designed to provide advice and tips on how to maximize marketing on the social network.
This week, Facebook announced five 'Facebook Fit' events, or bootcamps, aimed at small businesses. The events will tie in nicely with National Small Business Week commencing 12 May.
"We hear from businesses all the time that Facebook is the place for them to reach their customers, but that they also want to learn about best practices in other key areas. That's why we created Facebook Fit," says Facebook.
For the small sum of $25, businesses will receive tips on business aspects such as finance management, legal services and payment solutions, among other topics. Small business leaders from firms such as Square, Intuit QuickBooks and LegalZoom will also be on hand to dispense valuable advice and local policymakers will be attending certain events. Attendees will receive $50 in Facebook Ad credits.
Facebook Fit will also feature small business experts as speakers including Rhonda Abrams, Dan Levy of Facebook's Global Small Business team and Mario Armstrong.
The Facebook Fit bootcamps will be held in New York City on June 3 followed by Miami on June 19, Chicago on July 10, Austin on July 24 and finally in Menlo Park on August 5. Interested parties can sign up here.
- Report: Autofill features on social media improve conversions
- Brands: Why You Need Millennials
- Mobile Roundup: More shoppers choosing mobile
- Survey: For routine accounting, SMBs trust in-house
- Mobile-friendly email strategies paying off for marketers
- The growing impact of online performance on sales and customer experience
- Dedicated email marketing teams significantly affect ROI
- How to predict shopper behavior outside surveys
Featured White Papers